youtu.be/nHWsfO_Juww?t=559
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cara

Fuck the Netherlands

exceptional post

Jenna Haze 2bh lads

my gf

Strange looking gf

Whenever I come across so-called "alpha males" they are always visibly intimidated because me because they know that I, as a sexual partner, am competition that they simply cannot compete with. No amount of weight-lifting and hair-gel can compensate for my unique qualities.

>Government gives the North money to become the Northern Powerhouse

p hamsome imo

fought through the heat and did a very big cum :3

did a lift of weights for the first time in months yesterday and I can barely move today

pics? x

I hate having a beard
I hate my body hair too

already cleaned up x

boner's still standing though o.O

anyone else always do a scream when they cum?
just did a wank in the uni toilets and let out a scream, professor's steaming.

anyone else always do a steam when they cum?
just did a wank in the uni toilets and let out a steam, professor's screaming.

haha alright mate hahaha

*goes outside*
Nah not a fan

>do a wank
>look down at my willy and think "ah yes, very impressive"
is this normal

>30c yesterday
>felt fucking awful

>30c today
>feels great

someone explain this weather gimmick to me

Flat Spracklen House

i dont really see the point in why girls feel obligated to send their bf hot pics. this shit doesnt interest me if its not live

>no wind yesterday
>nice breeze today
I'll let you figure the rest out.

Got called "such a boy" for looking in the mirror after sex last night and making my engorged willy swing from side to side haha

opposite for me, lost the nice breeze from yesterday

only 28C

>on here mainly for fun don't really date

What did she mean by this?

Doing a sweat concentrated in my gooch area

So if its windy then it makes high temperatures bearable?

what a shit system

nigger

"Buy us a Bacardi breezer and I'll have a proper good go on your knob, son"

>tfw it's roasting but also there are sporadic torrential downpours
Fuck sake. Can't even go on a walk before I know I'll end up getting fucking drenched.

go for a swim lad

event with free entry and free drinks tomorrow lads
madting

>All her pics are group photos

Fatty detected hahaha

doctors tomorrow
don't want to go because I'm 90% sure she'll say it's because I'm a fat bastard, even though it existed before I got rly fat

where at lad hook us up

fb.com/events/1083867481687343/

You've crossed paths with
>a fatty
>shitskin
>eastern European

How horrible

My name is a good day please find attached the following user says thank you for your time and consideration.

No problem at all the best way to get a chance to get a chance to get a chance to get a chance to get a chance.

This email in your life to live and let them to be in a while ago but it will take place at a glance I have been sent using my personal experience and education.

>Sydney

hmm...haha move the party to brisbane and I'll go

what's wrong? i went to the doctors and they sent me for an MRI scan and i'm still waiting for the results like a week later. hope i'm not dying 3bqh

>Isle of Man legalising gay marriage on Friday
>In 48 hours this third world shithole will be the only place that won't let bummers have a piece of paper

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

>bit

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36844437

religion of peace anyone?

>do nothing
>still a neet

dammit this isn't working

what'd you get mri'd and why haha

not sure, pain in my leg
an user on here reckons it's achiles tendon damage

last time I went they gave me some painkillers and told me to rest it
didn't work

>MRI
if you didnt have something before, you do now, congratulations

look at this car lads

*kisses finger tips*

bella!

>Last month, a man was arrested amid an anti-terror operation at a shopping centre in the city.
>Prosecutors said he was wearing a fake suicide belt containing salt and biscuits.

>lads

is that real?

ahh what a wonderful soon-to-be evening

might go out for a drink or eighteen, dip my toes and maybe my entire face in the river

just got a call from mine, my blood tests result suggest i am have signs of liver disease amongst other things. didnt even realise i drank that much desu

hahaha more like allah snackbar!

they said i had a fatty liver and they wanted to check it out. i'm quite thin so i'm 100% sure they know it's due to my drinking but they didn't say anything

youtu.be/nHWsfO_Juww?t=559

weird feeling knowing that tim is actually proper hard

MAGNETIC POWER

Nah, that's just how his trousers fit

oh ye they for sure suspect it's due to your drinking. he will probs just tell you to stay off the piss for a bit

feel like I need sectioning just watching this shit desu

Tim has a new video out lads

why don't they make cars with womanly curves anymore lads

crash regulations

>why don't they make cars with womanly curves anymore lads

Tfw no femdom gf

Life is so unfair lads

modern womanly curves would make a car's wheel's explode under its weight

free will is an illusion

sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$ sM3LLy f@rT$

I don't want a car packed full of silicon.

Well lads, the American online girlfriend I'm visiting and fugged last month has told me she's pregnant. She wants to keep it. How does international child support work?

high quality post

boxy > curvy

Just escape
Change your name
Fake your death

checking the rules to decide whether I need to report this or not

>free will is an illusion

Only just learnt that Doggos dont sweat lads. Feel like a proper retard for feeling the Doggo fur to see if they are sweating

Unless the yanks have a blood sample to match paternity, flee back to Britain and ignore all contact from her

They also can't look up

this 2bh

don't sign birth certificate and you can't be compelled to do shit

this is your best bet senpai

they're not going to interpol ur ass dnt worry fàm

Dogs can look up

>flee back to Britain
I'm from Egypt

sweating like a dog lads

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote, drive or masturbate.

no they cant

Ariel Rebel is still the sexist lass alive

business idea:

wikipedia, but completely false

jungle is massive

so panting

>"Hey idiot, get in - we're chasing tail tonight"

What do?

what does that MEAN

>nobody has posting a link to a yt music video with the picture of pepe nodding his head
shit thread

Big Al said they can't

>Dogs can look up

You lads ever see a girl and think "I want her to do femdom stuff to me"?

Because I do and I'm not sure how unhealthy that is.

Then post about this shit in /mena/