Over One Third of Nice Attack Victims Were Muslim

Dont forget that muslims are the biggest victims of terrorism

telesurtv.net/english/news/Over-One-Third-of-Nice-Attack-Victims-Were-Muslim-20160719-0034.html?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Lahouaiej-Bouhlel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>latuff

>pick any part of France
>one-third of the people there will be muslim

HAHAHAHAHA

Fix

The dog in that picture should be germans

>telesurtv.net
>literally believing Boliviarian propaganda
You cannot be serious.

Yeah, who the FUCK cares for the 2/3 that were NOT Muslim?

I hate muslims so much.

>>one-third of the people there will be muslim

And more than two-thirds of the prison population.

Nice and most of the South of France is about 30% to 40% muslim. Is this a surprise?

#notallmuslims #nicetruck

Sick of your shit Muhammad, fucking kill yourself.

>the nazi symbol
the historical illiteracy of Europeans considering how absurdly arrogant they ate on the subject astounds me, Hitler admired Islam

>France is dead
n-no mom

>France
>white

I hope bilel is okay

Muslims kill each other all the time

Latuff is Brazilian, Mr. Illiteracy.

And the other 2/3?

Will convert to Allah through breeding and the sword

Don't forget that in every MENA country a war breaks out Christians are always the first to be persecuted and flee the country.

I mean who even cares about the rest that are Muslim. Christians are obviously the real victims of imperialistic western wars, not Muslims so they should stop complaining or promoting westophobia.

Looks like you forgot something.

>undermining the usual racist narrative portraying Islam as a violent religion targeting Western values and populations

Typical lying progressive bullshit.
First of all, religion is not a race so even if you totally hate Muslims that doesn't make you racist, it just makes you discriminatory against the religion. Seeing race thrown into everything like this should be an immediate red flag for anyone with a brain of their own.
Secondly, fundamentally Islam is an all encompassing life system that includes law, politics, AND use of force to defend and or expand it's self.
It's the moderate more secular Muslims who try to just focus on just the spiritual side who are the ones who can get along in other cultures even if they hate their host country's ideals and sometimes secretly cheer for the fundamentalists.
Islam at it's core is not a live peacefully with everyone religion, it's a you'll live peacefully within an Islamic society when all who stand in the way or come against it have submitted or been destroyed.
That's what it has always been since it's inception.
Muhammad was not Ghandi or Jesus, he formed an army and expanded through force, they beheaded people who wouldn't convert, enslaved the women and children and destroyed anything they thought was idolatry along the way .
These ISIS guys and millions of others are following in the footsteps of their leader, and they view other Muslims who just go with the flow as weak and compromised at best or often as flat out traitors who are just as bad or worse than the infidels.

#I'll ride with you

Simple three step process for France to return to greatness and rule the entire world:
1. Beg God's forgiveness for offenses committed against the Sacred and Immaculate hearts.
2. Return en masse to the one, true, traditional holy Roman Catholic faith.
3. Renounce the Whore Republic and receive your promised great Catholic Bourbon Monarch.

It still doesn't make sense with the muslim family you stupid leaf

I think this is more a reference to white supremacists and neo-Nazism. Sort of a stupid, shock value addition, though. Assuming that people are racists or Nazis because they oppose the immigration of desperate masses who don't share their values or culture and have no means of supporting themselves is childish.

very good, lady needs to look more like merkel, and give the white family on the left a christian cross

then retweet to laturd

So this latuff is clearly antisemitic and wants to burn all jews, but when someone is an islamophobe then freedom to hatr is not right anymore?

Remember that time the crusaders took Jerusalem and started slaughtering a bunch of christians?

That's why I'm fedora, picking sides is useless in the end.

I pick nobody 's side, because nobody 's on my side.

t. Fangorn a.k.a. Treebeard

>the crusaders took Jerusalem and started slaughtering a bunch of christians

the jerusalemists had been tainted and had resisted gods army. so they needed to be purged. its pretty logical.

Build the wall

Newfag detected!!!!!

Dude

kek.

kekek 10/10

30% muslims in your national day celebration

mother of god, france.
its time to build a wall in the pirenees,thought

one third of french people are muslim

>He played the Islam card

I'm also of the opinion that the surging worldwide islamophobia is worrying but Latuff is a psychopath.

He's basically the brazilian version of Sup Forums's Ben Garrison, but left wing.

mashALLAH. this chart make my heart warm. our brothers will be making up %50 of europe in 2080 inshALLAH

RARE
A
R
E

MINUSTAH, my brother

You are just a bastard

>9.9%

I thought Sweden wanted more muslims

I'm seriously considering leaving this place within the next decade or so. I don't see how we'll be able to integrate 1 million sandniggers, it's just not fucking possible within my lifetime.

>2.2%
Get rid of the fuckers now!!!

Is Iceland 100% white? I know how strict your society and government is so I'd guess only people with wealth and decent jobs that work can really function and live there.

How can Muslims seriously still follow Islam after all this shit has happened since 9/11?

This only proves that there are too many moors per square metre

50 % of the Icelandic population are Chinese tourists so no

Funny thing is, muslim is not even a race, so this dont count every non white, europe is dead tbqh

>pale mudslimes

>latuff

Latuff is a fucking hypocrite.

Also, why the fuck would the driver ask the person's religion before attacking?

Read his Wikipedia article, by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Lahouaiej-Bouhlel

Portugal is such a wonder of a country.

>there were 5 people killed here a few days ago, by a person with an axe shouting "Allahu Akbar"