Why are Italians and Greeks such pieces of shit compared to their ancestors?

Why are Italians and Greeks such pieces of shit compared to their ancestors?

Because our own ancestors were literally Kings and shieet while yours were britbong criminals

At least I can safely say I am anglo saxon just like my ancestors how can you even compare yourself to ancient greeks you're a mutt.

Rome Thread?

>I am anglo saxon

t. bruce o'connor

You might not be. We shoved a load of paddies down there too.

I don't know about Italians but greeks got mehme't
Doesn't matter how long they ignore it but they are basically turks

Forced christianity ruined the Roman Empire:
Discuss.

There are to many factors that led to the fall of Rome.

More likely Italian outsourcing of military matters while its youth preoccupied itself with fucking nubile slave boys.

The Empire not having a clear code of succession ruined it, and led to Roman generals being niggers and trying to take the throne every second Wednesday.

coup?

coup?

They still have to keep the act of being a Republic, so there can't be "king-like" successions like a monarchy prior to the dominate era

>convict poms and paddies damned to a desert island build a better country than the one they were exiled from

embarrassing for you тbh

Most Englards were Normans anyway

Christianity increased tensions in the Roman world at a time when the empire needed to be unified against the g*rmanic tribes, but it wasn't the only reason

Italy is run by the mob.

Greece is run by people who will take government jobs with exorbitant pensions and not pay their taxes....

Albeit it took a while for it to get that way, dictators, communists and general mismanagement doesn't entitle them to say they have any affiliation to their ancestors.

Because their ancestors were immeasurably great, you can only be shit after that

A mutt of what, Sardinians have the best preserved blood in Europe, Britain?
Not at all

mixing with negros
/thread

Italians >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Romans (only good at war)

Germans
it's always germans

And to a lesser extend turks and slavs, generally immigrant hordes to europe
Celts were cool tho

Kek sardshits were already shitskin mongrels to begin with, you fucking berber

why are you so rude?

oh look it's the eternally butthurt italymoor

This, le Roman meme has to die. Wow so good at killing retarded barbarians with spears and wolf pelt. Yeah lol, literally anglo tier war battles, against literally 4th worlder whos, bitch please.

Meanwhile italy since the 12th century has been delivering goats in arts, science, music, you name it. We , as italians, literally teached all you yuropoor niggers everything, we wuz also master navigators, anglo and spanish kangz literally sucking our cocks to help their noob explorers with our superior knowledge.

Meanwhile romans were greekboos babbies who only copied feom them (yet still not being at hellenic masters height) and wrote a few silly books about some fucking wolf or whatever.

Western civ is here becauae of us, US ONLY, not gay boyfucking roman cucks.
We italians wuz artists, painters, scientists, musicians, writers, gigolos, explorers and much more.
Romans instead, are just overrated shit but your mud hut dwelling ancestors were such monkeys even some fucking babby arch would have seemed awesome.

And btw fuck you, literal who anglo scum, ypu should look at italians and greeks as masters, but your uncivilized ooga booga barbarian ass is too stupid and thus you resort to "banter". Yeah right, kek, nice culture, savage.

t. mezzocapra

t. mahmoudrizio al-milani

>shittalking Romans
>people who have bought the Sup Forums nordic centric theory
>people who don't take pride in their ancestors

kys immediately

fairly good post

t. mezzocapra

By your logic
C*tholic infighting sissies who just know how to jew others, especially if they're a republic, and after unification (which was a mistake btw) are horribly awful at war and just make an ass out of themselves every fucking time > the greatest Empire everyone tried to immitate and that lasted 2000 years, that brought sciences, philosophy and based Hellenism to the whole world and an empire that when collapsed, I shit you not, it took about a 1000 years for the rest of Western Europe to reach its level of intellectuality

Because they let abandoned their old gods for some jew and let barbaric whites take over.

Literally WE WUZ the Post.
Nowadays and since some centuries you are useless piece of shits, poor, flooded with immigrants too and brown on top.

>Because they let abandoned their old gods for some jew
Fuck outta here
Christianity didn't change shit

>being this much of an angry neckbeard

>woodniggers calling anyone poor
enjoy this little irrelevant glimpse of history, the niggers are coming north

this

I blame the Jews

If by Jews you mean Ashkenazim
And by extention Germanic barbarians
Then yes, you are right