Explain to me "le islamization of Europe" meme. According to all of the studies...

Explain to me "le islamization of Europe" meme. According to all of the studies, Europe is the most fedora region of the world and it's becoming more and more fedora. Most of Muslims in Europe are immigrants whose descendants are becoming less religious usually and end up as fedoras too. Number of conversions to Islam is negligible. I bet Europe would become 100% fedora in future and would influence the others to be fedoras (for example all our youth are fedoras due to western influence, as well as most of youth are less religious all over the world now due to western influence).

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article5267581/Junge-Tuerken-sind-konservativer-als-ihre-Eltern.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/03/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/05/18/religion-muslims-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>becoming less religious usually and end up as fedoras too.

everything was right except that, and they're the population that's growing more than any other

>young muslims become fedoras
Young Turks in Germany are more conservative than their parents.
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article5267581/Junge-Tuerken-sind-konservativer-als-ihre-Eltern.html

>Europe is the most fedora region of the world and it's becoming more and more fedora.
Everything after this is wrong.

>fedoras fedoras fedoras fedoras fedoras fedoras
kys
>whose descendants are becoming less religious usually
i'd like to see some proofs of this
Muslims don't assimilate, they form isolated ghettos and retain their shit culture

That's because of the common revival of right wingers in the west, but it's temporary and it's more about nationalism than religion and it's temporary.
3-4+ generations are usually less religious and birthrate among immigrants to Europe usually drops in 2-3 generations.

And add to this that Europe is becoming more fedora every year according to stats. And what is even more important, you spread atheism worldwide because your massive ideologic and cultural influence.

fuck off you mongol peace of shit and your boring copypaste threads

Fedorahs live hedonsitic or are losers.
They don't make Children.

Very religious people make Children.

Here is your answer which culture will survive.

europe has no influence anywhere its a shitty pensioner land. its american culture that rules the world, b4 i came to Sup Forums i didn't even know who my neighboring countries were let alone any european countries outside the big six

That's because you're a gypsy who has never seen a school from inside.

lmao rekt
Also OP, this Germanon is right. France's youth population is something like 25% Muslim now

>for example all our youth are fedoras due to western influence
Your youth are fedoras because they live in such a shit country

Memes, that's counting even having one grand-parent from Algeria as Muslim.

We're actually experiencing a small revival of Christianity.

As for Islam, it's the same here than everywhere in the world, it's used as a way to rebel against real or percieved "Imperialism" all arround the world.

It's mainly 3rd or 4th generation migrants who cause problems like banlieue troubles now, or immigrants who utterly failed to integrate, due to real or supposed Islamophobia.

immigrants children are more likely to radicalize than their parents tho

Partially true for the Netherlands, but the younger generation of Turks and Moroccans here are becoming more polarized. The biggest group is still moderate muslim, but a part is becoming more conservative and anti-Western. There's also a group that's becoming fully Westernized, but due to their retarded honor culture they disown everyone who "brings shame" to their family or religion. Turkish or Moroccan women who date Dutch men are getting death threats, Turkish men who are critical of Erdogan get death threats, muslim men who come out as gay get death threats, and so on.
But there's definitely a change going on among young muslims here. They don't attend mosques as much, don't pray 5 times a day and the women wear less and less headscarves. But despite this, they still strongly identify as muslim. I think this will never go away, as Western society will never fully accept muslim immigrants.

tl;dr Most muslims in Europe will become more fedora, but a part will become more conservative and will be prone to radicalization

fucking pisshaired faggot i hope a nigger butchers your whole family in front of you and then fucks your ass to death. choke to death on horse sperm, scum.

Shite response 2/10

Isn't American culture European?
If you're right than there would be no atheists on that planet and all the world would be religiofags.
>tl;dr
That's what I am talking about. You can't be really religious for a long time in a modern world. Even most of Jews are secular now.

>3-4+ generations are usually less religious and birthrate among immigrants to Europe usually drops in 2-3 generations.

You're underestimating the potent combination of wealth disparity, social isolation, and radical Islam. Many terror attacks are being carried out by non-1st gen immigrants. Their families struggled in the EU's saturated job market, their families stayed poor and their lives hard, paving the way for an inclination towards extremism.

That being said, terror attacks in the US have been carried out by Muslims or BLM activists who aren't even that poor. Some of them are quite well off and they still become radical, which can be a testament to how dangerous Islam is

>If you're right than there would be no atheists on that planet and all the world would be religiofags.

It was once like this and it will be again like this.

Atheism only survives because it's promoted in schools here.

i fuck your mothers moor shitter if i find you i will split ur melon open, mangal mr1sen

>world views can only spread through sex

Lol
Fuck off sperg

american culture is rap, basketball,bling-bling and other nigger shit, whats european about that?

>What is upbringing and lived and shared values

Conservative people won't allow their children to fall into the marxist indoctrination that easily.

she te zakopam jiv we mango, nedei sa pravi na tejak 4e 6ta namera i 6ti stopa lagerite, ei

Except for those atheists that do that purely to rebel against their retarded conservative parents who make out the religion to be worse than it already is.

Lol, my parents are extremely religious and I am Marxist myself. Also atheism is not limited with Marxism, are you retarded?
Also it's very often happens that people from conservative families are becoming fedora liberals. When you see it from inside, from the youngest age, you understand more clearly how shitty these ideas are.

Sperg Lord

athiests dont have as many children as muslims evan

What you are talking about are stages of life. Most of those rebelious children go back to their roots.

Also:
>Russian bydlo unironcally fall for the marxist meme
toppest kek with keki toppings.

>Shite
It's "shit", you bong cuck

Back to their roots my ass.

Even you religious people don't like propagating their genes too much. Poland so catholic n shet but our fertility is dogshit. Better add per child welfare that's aimed for white trash families that spend most of it on new phones for the parents.

You've literally no idea, but all you yanks speak a load of shite.

Lots of turks don't make children either.
Most of turks are not interested in German women (just as most people in general).

Also lots of turks can't have a BMW and Children so they only have the BMW.

The shit with the muslim cock is a heavy meme.

Meme is bullshit, because relugiofags, including Muslims, are scaring Europeans now. FN in France was pro-catholic in the past and now it has become secularist because frogs despise religion more and more. There is no way for Europe to become Islamic. Birthrates of Arabs has dropped significantly already in arab countries, birthrates of immigrants in Europe don't differ from natives now, and immigration now is way less massive than it was in 70s. Add that they are getting brainwashed with western tv and culture all the time and you would see clearly it's absolutely meme.

You can't get any more Russian than that aren't you? You have some ideas about how something works and try to force them upon others. After your vision easily debunked by factual arguments you simply ignore them and try to defend your position further by making completely speculative claims like they actually worth anything. I actually felt slightly nostalgic after reading this post.

Actually France is good example of keeping high birthrate with social system for mothers they have.
Also maybe you should wait before demography shift is done. Birthrates are usually very low in the end of it but than they are growing back to some extent to reproduce population.
Not really. Immigrant birthrate drops in 2nd generation and don't differ from birthrate of natives.
>roots
Many revolutionaries in 1917 were from families of priests, lol.

You're right for most part.

But Muslim parents raise their children to hate western values. The children, living in a western society, can't handle that. And they are set up for failure by their own parents.

And that's where lots of problems with crime, disrespect, unemployment and terrorism comes from.

>factual arguments
There was no links on stats or anything like that ITT.

A fucking union jack

>Very religious people make Children.
That has been the case for Jehovas and other sorts of Christian fundamentalists in Finland for decades but I haven't noticed any change to more Christian lifestyle.

>Many revolutionaries in 1917 were from families of priests, lol.
>Comparing edgy middleclass children going butthurt over growing up to actuall criminals

why do you reply to yourself you dopey cunt?
i recognize you by now you filthy mongrel don't deny it

idk, their are no christians or muslims here. only faggots with this haircut.

i never met one real muslims or real christians here.

>western values
What is western values? It's a myth.

>Most of Muslims in Europe are immigrants whose descendants are becoming less religious usually and end up as fedoras too. Number of conversions to Islam is negligible.
Where did you get that? It's opposite.
In 80s negors you could saw in France were people who wanted to be French, who were porud of it, adopted french culture.
Today their kids, gandkids is other horrible story. They born in France, but they don't want to be "french" we knew, they go religion, ther become radicals, nationalists towards whites, they want to rebuild to countries. Big problem as these are people born already in western countries, citizens. And now think about immigrants and all the shady elements that go inside that mass.

zapad=fallen=fallen angel=lucifer=satan

iamgine this guy fingering ur butthole with this fingers....oh yeah

they are muslims on paper, tey smoke weed, gamble, go to hookers. AND like to rebel. they are french faggots, they will never survive in their country of origin.

Europeans aren't breeding at the rate they should be while Arabs and blacks breed way more than they should. So now Western governments are importing breeding machines in the form of non-white people to make up for the population downfall and prevent the ever-looming complete economic & societal collapse.

It's no coincidence that Swedes, Frenchies and eternal Germans are under breeding and flooding themselves with 3rd worlders. The right-wingers that think kicking out the non-whites is going to fix their countries are deluded.

What does it mean "fedora"? You are talking not about a hat.

blacks arabs etc dont want to work.

>Some 58.8 percent of first generation Turkish women had three or more children
>72% of the Turks surveyed in Germany believe that Islam is the only true religion, 62% prefer social contacts only to fellow Turks, 46% wish that one day more Muslims live in Germany than Christians, 25% think atheists are inferior human beings and 18% felt that Jews are inferior people.
>In 2009, The Local and Der Spiegel reported that a new study reveals Turks in Germany lag behind other migrant groups when it comes to education and jobs. Immigrants of Turkish origin were also found to be the least successful in the labour market: they were often jobless, the percentage of housewives was high and many were dependent on welfare.

They do reproduce though.

>According to all of the studies
This used to be true in the early 2000s. It is now 2016, the trends have changed and muslims are becoming more relgious while native europeans are becoming less religious.

Study after study confirms that non-whites in Europe are becoming more religios than their parents, and more radicalized. How do you explain the new steady stream of terrorist attacks by muslims in Europe? All of the offender had been there for quite sometime.

Europe is becoming islamized.

not realy.

>first generation Turkish women
Don't think they'll be making a lot more babies user

>Europe is becoming islamized
Islam is peace. This kids are just satanic.

Give me the source please.

>whose descendants are becoming less religious usually and end up as fedoras too.

No

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/03/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/

World was more fedora in 1980 than now.

World was more communist in 1980 than now

>non-whites in Europe are becoming more religios than their parents
All the non-whites or only Muslims ?

>Most of Muslims in Europe are immigrants whose descendants are becoming less religious usually and end up as fedoras too

true but out of pure communitarianism they will become muslims for the day

>Europe is becoming islamized
Number of atheist in Europe is maximal now and becoming bigger, and number of conversions to Islam has always been very small.
>How do you explain the new steady stream of terrorist attacks by muslims in Europe? All of the offender had been there for quite sometime.
Offenders were usually junkies, alcoholics, and not religious people until recently. ISIS is a totalitarian sect.
Black people are mostly Christians. Also Arabs in blacks in France usually accept hip hop culture.

>conversions to Islam has always been very small.
No, Muslims always brag how Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

Growing due to high birthrates in Muslim African countries. It's not growing fast in the West and it's growing only because of immigration.

Maybe so

Does that change a thing?

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/05/18/religion-muslims-israel/
Example. And it's only Israel with their not secular state and other features.

Holy fuck and I thought Americans couldn't handle banter.

Fedoras don't have children. Religious people do.

>and end up as fedoras too.

LOL

Jihadism is fedora then, I guess?

They've also been carried out by fundamentalist Christians and far-right/left whackjobs. It's almost like social isolation and antagonism leads to violence. Not some arbitrary belief.