That feel when your country doesn't have trains

>that feel when your country doesn't have trains

Other urls found in this thread:

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu’ammar_al-Kaddafi
youtu.be/Fgcd1ghag5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does Libya have anyway?

A train passes through your mum's bedroom every night

Where the fuck would you go within your shithole anyway?

Algeria is not that much better.

stop pls

>If there was a train
>next step,nowhere need to go

kek

>be black
>live in shit hole country built by blacks
>dont even have trains
>white colonials come build you infrastructure
>dont maintain it
>destroy it within 50 years
>immigrate to white country
>rape white women
>complain about muh colonialism
>ask for gibs
>chimp out when not enough gibs

kys nigger

>Libya

what

You'd be surprised

Joke aside; why didn't you have the arab spring?

how s life in libya after gaddafi. can you compare the life before and after gaddafi for me pls.

Your people brought it upon themselves.

ignore him

>black

i'm not in the mood for serious convos right now 2bh

>tfw your country doesn't have ISIS controlling parts of it

You only need to take one train to get to ueno.

>OMG ITS SO MUCH BETTER NOW WITH ISIS AND SHURA COUNCILS AND A CIVIL WAR AND OIL AT $40

If you're legit asking about Algeria, I dont know I'm French.
But I've actually been there and while it's a dirty & scummy military state it wasn't that shitty.
Food is pretty good.

It's shit but somehow doesn't look it.

p-pls stop following me around...thx

torrent train simulator games
thats the only way you can have the experience
though those games are boring unless you are a real train nerd.

do you miss gaddafi?

so do you like Kaddafi now?

kek

pls stop bully
why is it so hard for you niggers to pronounce his name? its Ma'mmar Gaddafi

not my fault
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu’ammar_al-Kaddafi

>op will never experience getting on a train with school girls in summer when they're all sweaty so you can see their bras through their white school shirts

wouldn't wish that on any man

did you had trains when he was alive?

I've never seen how a girl's body looks like

Offtopic question, but how does this video make you feel feel as a Libyan?

youtu.be/Fgcd1ghag5Y

no actually he demolished the Italians ones and then tried to build a new one and then abandoned it

Hey man, kind of off topic. Just noticed your flag and was wondering... Do you miss Gaddafi?

damn she really is satan incarnated

she thicc

>croat on vacation
stay safe!

highly triggered cuz you murkans believe we would have lost to him without your help
>noone gave us any aid except some medicine sent to civilians and we already controlled half of Libya before anyone in the world knew what the fuck was going on

true it would have lasted longer and with more casualties without the USA but still we weren't in a completely fucked situation

few more days and ill be home
i was on the same spot in nice 2hrs before the attack

I'm happy it worked out for you, now finally Libya is a prosperous country

I was actually just curious on what you thought of Clinton laughing at the death of Gaddafi but your response was pretty insightful, thanks

sigh
i just wanted to meme but you wanna be a faggot about it
if you check 2012 we were the fastest growing economy and fastest growing freedom index and other crap

we fucked up by holding elections without a strong unified army or even finishing the constitution (we never had one under gaddafi and the kingdom of Libya one can't apply cuz no king)
therefore islamists went butthurt when they got crushed in the elections and a civil war started
ISIS used the confusion to gain some ground
if you don't know ISIS has been pushed out of sirte one of its strongest locations and the only place they actually control in libya

When do you expect to get better than they were in the last years of Gaddafi's regime? Has your country actually become more free now?

Iktf
I wish we had them, they seem comfy af
Can I seek refuge in Europe, guise?

more free? yes more stable? no
when is it going to be better? 2bh I expect by 2017 stuff will be better and everyone preparing for the 2018 election
but i can't predict the future
also in 2012 it was better than the last days of Gaddafi by a lot
till 2013 happened
we finally knew what a mall is and got brands we never saw before etc plus jobs became available everywhere for a while cuz of the new government hiring

Why would anybody ever want to ride a train in the middle east

>libya is black
american education everyone
no wonder their blacks think they were kangz n shiet

Do general public in your country share your views? How many people feel that they would be better off withGaddafi still in power?

I'm asking this because there is an extremely popular notion in Russia that Lybia got completely torn apart by evil Americans and ceased to be an actual country after Gaddafi's death. I always suspected that this is bullshit but I want to understand to what extent it is.

Because algeria had a 10 years civil war against islamists during the 90s and don't feel like going for another round

And the government upped his subsidizing of goods (wheat and oil) when the crisis hit and the prices went up

t. ahmed who lived in algeria at the time

How is Latvia black

America's rail infrastructure sucks. We have trains that only go to the big cities so you need to drive everywhere, and out only subways are old and deteriorating. I went to europe, saw the the London Underground with trains to everywhere in the London Area. Where there aren't trains, giant, inexpensive busses can take you everywhere. I took a conveniently-located train station, boarded an affordable, luxury bullet train and headed for Paris, with it's equally amazing subway and bus system.

Why can't America be like this?

>Do general public in your country share your views? How many people feel that they would be better off withGaddafi still in power?
we have a few who are like I MISS GADDAFI 2011 WAS A FOREIGN PLOT and most people who actually were here in 2011 would just get pissed by them cuz they most likely lost some people in 2011
we have a lot tho saying "gaddafi wasn't good, but I hate those in power right now more than him"
and we have those hopeful youths like me who may or may not have theirs hopes crushed

>Russia that Lybia got completely torn apart by evil Americans and ceased to be an actual country after Gaddafi's death
Gaddafi was a USSR puppet and later he became Russia's bitch so ofc Russia would want to defend him

btw fun fact Gaddafi loyalists fight with ISIS now

Ok so in order to understand how bright will be the future of Lybia, one should keep an eye on the next elections and how successful is the local fight against ISIS, right?

>Paris
>amazing subway and bus system
Dayum trains in America must really suck ass.
Don't go to Tokyo you'll get depressed

pretty much
the fight against ISIS is p much almost over and everyone is scared that once ISIS is gone the thing uniting everyone is gone so another civil war
ISIS only has some places in benghazi left and that's it

I heard there is a station in Paris named after a place in Libya

You have not known true horror until you have ridden on American public transit.

at least you won't get axed

Yeah Bir Hakeim.
Actually it takes its name from the bridge named after the WWII battle.

>a Libyan shows up
>people ask about Gaddafi

every time