Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

#Previous Thread ---Useful Links---

過去ログ
>desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/
Real Kana
>realkana.com/
How to Learn Japanese
>docs.google.com/document/d/1jrMXTVapkGlYSyQDwppETbz52ltcknJITQ7ll6bH8QM/edit?pli=1#
100 most common Japanese words
>docs.google.com/document/d/1GK7W2AwWsQr5VvgDYRMKSrhTJhDSkB5_jlaVGJks-Hc/pub

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare before making a new thread, and put the next link.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVj61ZX_8Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=JA4boFS5Ddo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the real thread.

another victory for tao and rila

Nice.

repoastin, I just got back from a study abroad in Japan

I'm a bit sad because now I'm very bored while in Japan I had the ability to mack on many qts; I got a lot of people's lines and snow accounts but being in America now presents obvious issues to further macking. There's one jap qt who goes to my college here in the US though so I'm trying to get with her.

I also miss Pocari Sweat a lot, so much that I got the powdered stuff off of Amazon, that shit is gold

But Gatorade is master race.

Gatorade has too much sugar and dye, Pocari Sweat is better for you and tastes better

I think I'm addicted, this needs to come to the US

youtube.com/watch?v=JVj61ZX_8Cs

reminder that complaining about moderation is against the rules and everyone should report the "fucking jannies/mods can't do their job" for unchi and grass growing

Hey japs, gib gf

How about this shit?
This less contains sugar than Pocari Sweat.

Aquarius tastes like piss

Made the mistake of buying it at a Vending machine when pocari wasn't available, worst mistake of my life

I like japanese cartoons

No one likes a snitch

>piss
reminds me of this.

>talking shit about calpis

delete this

Die

Calpis is a good flavor for shaved ices (kakigori).

>Calpis
It's ok, it's not pocari sweat but it's definitely not piss-tier

is drinking Pocari Sweat or any other Japanese beverage considered by others that you are a weeb?

i drink kimura ramune and also oishi ice tea and also pokka milk

No, you're only considered a weeb if you act like an autist

I did some stuff in Japan relating to anime but most of it had nothing to do with it. Just language learning, trying out the food, hitting up qts, etc..

Out of the 8 people that went with me to Japan, 7 were awesome and 1 of them we ALL hated. We think he, at the least had to have had some sort of Aspberger's because of the autistic bullshit he did. Might do a copypasta of him sometime, he was on that level

>Out of the 8 people that went with me to Japan, 7 were awesome and 1 of them we ALL hated. We think he, at the least had to have had some sort of Aspberger's because of the autistic bullshit he did. Might do a copypasta of him sometime, he was on that level
I'm sure he was just trying to make friends.

So.. were you an exchange student?
Was there any girl out of the 8 people?

youtube.com/watch?v=JA4boFS5Ddo

>Pocari Sweat
Someone offered me some when I was in China and it really isn't anything to write home about, but some people on my trip seemed to drink it exclusively

Leave for a day and rila everywhere

good

We could tell at the beginning he was trying to be social but all the time he would constantly offhandedly insult us. Like he would say something and didn't realize he insulted someone.
There were two girls, one small chinese girl and one big black girl. I'm normally not inclined to like that demographic but they both acted pretty white, they both like k-pop and didn't act autistic so I had no problem with them.

How did you think of a fact that the name contains a word, sweat? Does it gives you a feel like you are drinking someone's sweat?

kek

you were literally here 2 threads ago when i was posting from the chinese store

あのババ嫁にしたい

how does one post from a chinese store?
it's almost always crowded here

He can't keep getting away with it

I'm wondering if the black girl could find her Japanese bf during her stay in Japan.

One of the worst things he would do is that, in any situation where the group needed directions or had a question of any kind, he would pull out his phone and say

"OK Google"

he thought he looked cool doing this, and even stated it out loud to himself one time, but literally everyone was annoyed by it and thought it made him look autistic.
What is that??

I doubt it. You know how blacks are seen in Japan. Some children cried when they saw her.

In a way, it's quite salty but sweet and a slight tang at the same time.

but all the japanese flags said they don't see blacks as any different from whites.
were they lying?

i'm not black btw

>Some children cried when they saw her.
Really? Were you right out in the boondocks or something?

>"OK Google"
I once witnessed someone did it in a train. It made me laughed, but doing itself is nothing wrong though..

>Some children cried when they saw her.
It's rude. I feel sorry to her. How did she react at that time?

>unironically

how do you translate this word into Japanese?

非皮肉

It wasn't only that, it was that combined with 10,000 other things he did that made everyone hate him.

For example, when we were introduced to our language partners, we were in a party and everyone started talking to their partners and eating. Everybody had small omiyage to give to their partners, and he gave his Pokemon Cards. He gave his college-aged language partner Pokemon Cards, in Japan, who even thinks to do that? Not only that, but later in the party, I could hear him have a conversation where he said "Yeah I know what hentai is!". I immediately had to turn to one of the other American students and we both started dying laughing, we couldn't believe he would think that's okay to mention.
Grown people aren't going to act like, completely racist around blacks obviously. But it's more of something that's just going to always be in the back of their head. When we got our language partners, the black girl's partner was clearly not expecting her in the slightest and it took her a bit to warm up to her.
Eh, we were in a Daiso in the Kyoto suburbs, so maybe?

I feel pretty bad for that guy. I get what you're saying, but still.
I had a similar experience though, only the person I was with also always argued when a decision was made to go somewhere that she didn't agree with, and unless it was where she wanted to go she would throw temper tantrums and constantly complain while just being on imgur on her phone all the time.
It was ass.
Anyway trips alone are the absolute best.

All blacks in Japan are Bobby, no exception.

そんな言葉はない

So. Give me a reason, other than
> getting a Japanese gf >:(
Why learning japanese is beneficial for me.
Never did I visit japan. Watched only little anime and read many manga which actually deterred me from knowing more from japan.
So. What can I actually expect?

>he gave his Pokemon Cards
>"Yeah I know what hentai is!"
God damnit

皮肉じゃなく

>Everybody had small omiyage to give to their partners, and he gave his Pokemon Cards
At least he brought a gift.

It's like when a small child comes up to you and gives you some cool looking rocks they found.

>He gave his college-aged language partner Pokemon Cards
>"Yeah I know what hentai is!"

He seems to be an autistic guy as you said, but I think it isn't enough reason of him getting such hated. Did he say something insulting to others?

English is the only language that is worth to learn, if you put priority on "benefits"..

He……is……weird……

Except said person was a 21-year old chubby foreigner.

I felt bad for his partner too, it was a complete mismatch. His partner liked to party a lot (well as much as you can in Japan lol), meanwhile this kid was a pretty much autistic shut-in at my technical college. Me and few of the other Americans went drinking with him, and did karaoke with him another time, he was actually the man. It was a bit weird, because one time he was hanging out with autistic kid, and we wanted to do karaoke with him later, so we had to text him via Line "hey come with us to karaoke and uhm don't bring xxx because we don't think he likes karaoke", but thankfully he just said "lol okey" and that was that

you don't really "need" any language besides english

either learn it if it's fun for you or don't

is there a term for frenemy in Japan?

So. Give me a reason, other than
> be a white supremacist follower of hitler >:(
Why learning german is beneficial for me.

we have no equivalent word for frenemy, but I can come up with tons of person who were supposed to be frenemy around me.

okay... but I think I'm not the only one who prefer to hang around with him rather than do karaoke with リア充.....

There is no Japanese language even though this is Japanese thread. kek

finally Peru is offline...

this thread is about Japan, so you don't need to write in Japanese. (Of course, you can if you want)

Would he get a cute Japanese gf?

Fatcam was a good meme. Rest in peace, buddy.

I assume that Pokemon will be released in Japan today.

better days

French """"art"""""

People assumed the same thing this time yesterday, but it wasn't released yesterday.
I don't believe!

could be

>did he say something insulting to others?
Yes, he insulted one of our Japanese teachers, one from our college in America. She is actually Japanese and married to an American and has a child. Basically though, she's still like, probably in her early 30's and looks pretty young, and also everyone likes her Japanese classes because they're pretty fun.

For the sake of the thread, let's just call this kid "Brian".

Now one day, we were all at a ramen place to eat after exporing a near-by temple. We got some pork-bone ramen which was pretty fucking good. Anyway, the little shack was small, so we had to have a group of 6 sit at one table and the other 3 sit at the bar. The teacher was at the table, and they started talking. Now, I was at the bar, but afterwords from what people told me, he basically was trying to compliment her, calling her similar to Miss Frizzle (from magic schoolbus? wat) and that she dressed similar to Lady Gaga (which was even more confusing, I guess he considers dresses and tank tops to be similar to Lady Gaga? The fuck),and basically saying that her teaching style was crazy. She was getting visibly upset until my friend had to do damage control for his retardation (Everybody LOVES Mrs. Frizzle since she's a great teacher..). The worst part was that, in his head he was complimenting her while everyone around thought the complete opposite.

There was also the one time he cockblocked one of my American friends from getting a Jap QT with his retardation

I head that release was postpone because a McDonald clerk leaked information that pokemon would have been released on July 20th.

konnichiwa

オラ

He seems like an 8 years old boy to me. Maybe, he really liked the teacher, so... that's why he said crazy things to her at that time, I guess.
You know, a young boy tends to act badly to a girl when he secretly loves her.

He has a real autism disorder, I think.

オラッ!

I see. Is there any source showing that they postpone the Pokemon releasing just for one day (which means they're gonna release it today)?

Konnichiwa gozaimasu, user.

they're releasing it next week
iwata said so

hola amigo
me gustas mas que Peru
Peru es un racista idiota y ninguna chica le gusta

I think it is wrong japanese.

gokigenyou

The taorila worshiper is fucking nauseating.

>Noble class greeting
gokigenyou

今日からほとんどの学生は夏休みか

>mfw he'll keep posting them and there's literally nothing you can do about it

>mfw it's another beautiful day in the Japanese Thread

It's cute poster's kawaii Japanese

all i need is for people to make tao and rila op picture threads while im sleeping or not on Sup Forums

大学はまだかもしれない

Now he has managed to brainwash other people by using martian's esoteric witchcraft.

>mfw u mad

I can't understand why he love rila so much.

You cant really find that attractive m8