To all the nice guys that helped last night and taught me how to order at Subway - thank you!

To all the nice guys that helped last night and taught me how to order at Subway - thank you!
Today I have managed to actually get my first Italian BMT sub without shaking and stuttering like I usually do in a conversation and I have even successfully surpassed the 20 questions quiz.

Here's a nice fashionable idea in return.

Hell yeah! Good on you, user.
I'm glad it worked out.
How did it go down?
Also please spread your knowledge to Jorge.

I did everything as you have taught me to. He asked about adding peppers but was inclined to say "yes" to everything he asks.
Then was the tricky part with the dressing. I said "ranch" and immediately regretted it because it's strictly an american thing and is non existent in Russia but it turned out they have it so I didn't sound stupid there.

Proud of you user :')

That's a comfy anime. I wish I could be as comfy as this anime.

Lol what a fucking Neet sub human

Not true, I am a student. It's just the novelty of fast food chains to me.
Also - rude.

Why do you shake and stutter?

Congratz. Anxiety or autism?

Well, you know how it happens. I feel weird and anxious when to talking to people especially in a new and therefore nervous environment. One mistake or a word off and there it goes - the tongue refuses to twist and the hands start to play their own game.

Ah, so autism then. Good luck, Sergei (this is my placeholder russian name, I don't know your real name.).

Any other situations you would like a typical script for, now that we're on the topic?

Just talk to people more I suppose then and stop being so scared of messing up because its worse than actually messing up

Nah, I'm fine. I just have never been in a restaurant\bar so I needed a guide for that.

Are you maybe located in St. Petersburg, user?

Sure you're fine, I don't doubt that friendo.

Weird, i also had a hard time ordering at subway the first time i was there, and i dont have problems talking to people

"Single or double cheese?"

Bitch what? There's cheese on the thing?

Petersburg is literally a thousand kilometres away.
Oh, in fact I am exactly the same distance away from Petersburg as well as Warsaw.

>"Some Chipotle?"
Huh? It's half past three if that's what you're asking, ha-ha.

THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO EVERYTHING
CHAPTER I

Just wing it, mate.

THE END

Thats how people generally speak innit

You're forcing me to bluntly ask - are you a normie?

Now I want a blunt. Damnit.