Does cheese come in a bag like this in your country?

Does cheese come in a bag like this in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gidb_gZgZII
google.ca/maps/@53.5232919,-113.5085906,11z
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

How is that Mexican? We usually don't eat yellow cheese.

>natural cheese

Maybe it has corn in it?

No.
And they are terrible tastes.

>Ameriblobs

>bagged food

Yes.

If there's a possibility that it may have been made in California, it gets labelled "Mexican"; it's pretty dumb.

>Queso quesadilla cheese
What

Why wouldn't you just shred your own cheese?

wew

same reason why you sometimes don't crush tomatoes yourself, it is availabe for purchase for a similar price to uncrushed version so why the hell not

Preshredded cheese tastes like shit because they bind it with wood pulp so it doesn't melt in the bag

With preshredded and sliced cheeses, you run the risk of the cheese actually being 80% hydrogenated fats and 20% cheese product.

I always buy my cheese in block form.

Your milk looks weird as fuck. Our bags are transparent.

What's weird af about it?
Also you buy 4 bags in one pack and the pack's not transparent.

Right, but that's a bag, not a pack.

Why wouldn't you just bag your own milk?

lmao

Canada is like that white middle aged polo shirt tucked into khakis neighbour that always comes to water your plants and feed your cat when you're on holiday.

Until you find out they have bagged milk and that very neighbour also fucks your book cases or something...

Pic of said bagmilk? I don't disagree it's superior, it's just so fucking weird to me.

Unfortunately yes...

If you want it to. I sometimes choose it over shredding myself if I can't be arsed to shred, clean the grater and such. Or if I'm poor and just have enough money for a bag, but not a whole block of cheese.

Weird. Do they spill more or less than cartons? Do you store the rest of the bags in the "pack" flat in your fridge?

I mostly buy the large cartons in pic related, 1.75 liters, about two or three times a week. Rarely goes sour, so I guess I could finish a gallon-bag a week.

>Weird. Do they spill more or less than cartons?
Occasionally pouring milk will cause the area around the hole to sag, so when you lift the container milk will still be coming out, you gotta be a little quick to pull the opposite corner to prevent milk from spilling when it happens.

>Do you store the rest of the bags in the "pack" flat in your fridge?
For the most part, it doesn't really matter if they're on their side or not.

The bags are bagged together as 4 litres split among 3 milk bags, so each bag has like 1.3 litres of milk. Even though bags are more popular, you can get cartons as well just about anywhere milk is sold.

Here's mine. When you put it in you have to shake it up and down a bit to really get it in there so it doesn't spill out when you're pouring it.
I also had no idea the rest of the world didn't use these when I was a kid.

shut up we have this

>62370600
>Until you find out they have bagged milk and that very neighbour also fucks your book cases or something...
Why did this make me kek so hard

So damn weird. I'd like to see a comparison of wasted volume on cartons vs. bags, since its either volume or packaging cost that causes you to use those. Its not practicality, that's for sure, seeing how our cartons have "pouring spouts"

I dunno, but I find these more convenient. It's easier to refill a container than to buy a new one every time you want some milk. It's also compact, since you can stack the bags in the pack. Personally where I am, you can't buy cartons, but I know you can out west.

I'd like being able to store more milk in my fridge, that's for sure. I end up forgetting to buy it all the time. :(

Recently I've wondered if I might have some intolerance to milk or whatever since my shits are too runny for my liking.

I just dont wanna find out, because I don't wanna stop drinking it, it feels and tastes so good.

So you put the bag of milk into a plastic container so it's easy to pour and sits upright in your fridge? Gee how did noone think of this before

You an American? Also, I know more than a few people who discovered they're gluten free or milk intolerant in their early 20s, it's pretty sad.

>"original milk"

Haha what the fuck, Australia.

Also, the packaging on a bag is cheaper and easier to recycle/less impactful if not recycled than that HDPE monstrosity in your pic.

Sure hope not. Why?

>he doesn't realise Australia invented milk
fucking milk baggers shitting up my Sup Forums

Oh, damn, I was sure you were an American. I was getting that vibe, you know?

Xa-xa-xa!

I-I don't know. I suppose it's my hollywood-based vocabulary that tripped your scanners.

An oddly peasant person that's surprised by milk bags? I've only encountered Americans that fit this, but I guess it's a large scope.

>queso quesadilla cheeses
¿Qué?

Oh, and I'm interested in what it looks like during winter where you are. Could you share a photo or two?

I'm used to drinking my milk straight from pic related, so yes.

Only cheese for pasta.

>this whole thread
I share a continent with this people

Here you go, eh.

Thanks! That looks really comfy. My city is embarrassing to share, but I'll show some countryside pics, just gimme a second.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gidb_gZgZII

In fact, yes.
Usually shredded parmesan.

It is pretty comfy, at least skiing and such. It's really boring if you're poor (like any city). I'll be moving to the other side of the country soon for school, so I'll probably get homesick, haha.

Hahaha, that was oddly emotional!

It's taking a while to find some flattering photos.

Here's an old train station that they converted into a visitor's building for children.

I like to comfort myself by looking at other places in my country that I've only visited a couple of times.

Looks like a nice spot, I'm usually a little surprised at how flat most of north america is.

That's a very pretty building. Looks pretty cozy.

WOW. That looks like the hotel grand budapest! Where is it?

>how flat most of north america is.
I live in the city with the most variation in elevation in my part of the province, haha. There's three elevations to the city, so you need to drive a lot despite it being a small place.

>Looks pretty cozy.
It's super cozy during the winter! They serve hot chocolate, and the building serves as the entrance to a large trail network in a forest.

>Where is it?
Yup, that's right outside Banff, in the Rockies. The place is called the Banff Springs Hotel.

This is in Quebec, where I took a couple of photos.

GORGEous scenery, very similar to the fjords, only obviously not flooded.

I like the concept of having a building at the trail entrances. Here its mostly just "the trail starts here, yea distance to this place, yea distance to that place" on a pole in the ground.

On the bright side, there's a bunch of unmanned cabins you can just borrow, though, as long as you pay a symbolic fee to the tourist association.

Banff, what a name. Would love to go X-country skiing there.

What province do you live in?

I want to go back!

This is at a campsite outside Quebec City.

I live in Hamilton, Ontario. Possibly on the shittiest cities in the country, a lot of people will tell you.

Oh, and the image that you replied to is Gros Morne, in Newfoundland.

Last photo I think, but here's on the ferry to Quebec City, where you can see the castle hotel thing.

Lots of gnats there, or is it windy enough with the ocean so close?

Hamilton looks so standard-y. I don't think I'll ever get used to other countries having continuous cities and calling them separate... Besides, most cities there are planned, aren't they? Over here they kinda just grow slowly outward.

THat hotel also looks cozy. What's with the fabulous architecture, canuckbro?

Well, I don't exactly know, but I think the Banff one was done in a Scottish design, and the Quebec City one obviously in a French design. Quebec City was colonised by the French, and they had a completely different view when it came to colonisation. They tried to design their towns in a more European fashion, so they centered their villages around a church that was built first, then grew outwards naturally. Quebec City's old town is also all stone, like in pic related. The stupid faggot British (who are my ancestors) built everything in a stupid American format that turned out shitty cities planned out. Check out Edmonton's street layout for an idea of what the average city's layout is: google.ca/maps/@53.5232919,-113.5085906,11z

And the campsite was built right beside a swamp, so there tons of flies and mosquitoes. I hated it, but the view sure was beautiful. It must be late for you, but why not share some more photos?

Ouch, Edmonton looks like Boringville Ohio.

It's really late, so I'm not really in the mode to find a lot of pics, but have one of the 17th of may constitution day parade.

Thanks for the photo, and I suppose this is goodbye and goodnight, user.

Maybe we'll find each other on this anonymous site once again in the future.

I don't doubt it. Have a nice day, thanks for the chat.