Erdogan appreciation thread

>Y-you can't remove gulenists from state
We will

>Y-you can't hang terrorists who bombed parliament 5 days ago
We will

>Y-you can't send syrians to europe
We will (all of them)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/10/10/world/middleeast/pentagon-program-islamic-state-syria.html
hurriyetdailynews.com/syrians-in-turkey-could-become-citizens-erdogan-.aspx?pageID=238&nID=101165&NewsCatID=338
youtube.com/watch?v=HGrG8wy04ek
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950430001452
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he supports an isis shill

there is no link between is and erdogan. unless you believe everything you see on twitter.

is was selling oil to turkey

This is such an excellent drive-by shitpost line

IS was selling oil to some dodgy individuals within the Turkish military. Turkey does not support IS and never has.

that mene was created when oil worths less than $20. although it's possible i don't think it was profitable.

Turkey has got so much quality reasons to shitpost, I'm jealous.

>leader of a NATO nation that's hellbent on pissing off Russia for no good reason.
>Islamist and a coward; tells his populace to take to the streets and fight for him against tanks and trained troops (this is ignoring the extremely likely scenario in which the whole thing was a false flag)
>Not even suppose to be in power right now. Rigged elections.
And finally, FINALLY, if you need more information to understand what a pathetic excuse of a male this roach is
>suing a German comedian for saying that Erdogan has a "little tail"

I'd worry about all of the little girls that the Muslim cunt is probably fucking, but let's face it, they probably don't feel much of anything.

>be US
>orchestrate a pathetic coup
>fail
>hurr durr false flag

ebin. i hope he sends one of your nukes to washington :^)

Fantastic Reichstag Fire.

You will have the fascist and Islamist government you so clearly deserve by next Ramadan.

Have fun cheering for the death of your own liberty.

Let me know when they schedule Kristallnacht.

>I-it was the US
Looks like the mudcunts in Europe got tired of people laughing at them for their "Zionist conspiracy" bullshit. Now "WE'RE" the ones behind every retarded thing that happens in mudcunt countries.

Keep sucking that rat man's cock....if you can keep track of it, that is.

>Now "WE'RE" the ones behind every retarded thing that happens in mudcunt countries.
That has been true a lot more than you give us credit for

Only an idiot would support him so I'm not surprised on him being the turkish president

American nukes literally cannot be used if stolen, the anti tamper devices prevent their function.

Go ahead and break your treaty though. See how America responds to an attack on even a small fragment of her nuclear triad.

Then see how tall you stand against Russia when America guts your C3 and repudiates her treaty obligations to you.

Yeah, and how many times has one of those coups failed so pathetically? How many times was a dictator able to simply land in the capital and say "we win," and have it be so?
America, especially these days, doesn't take half measures. They'd be dangling his head from a flag pole, if we staged it.

Can you verify the veracity of that statement

>america doesnt take half measures

Then why does ISIS still exist?

>America, especially these days, doesn't take half measures
nytimes.com/2015/10/10/world/middleeast/pentagon-program-islamic-state-syria.html

Because Islam still exists, and its eradication was never our goal.

>If it doesn't happen right now, they're not going to do it.
One of the key talking points in our current election is how much and how hard they're getting glassed.

The state of Pennsylvania on its own could annihilate the entire country of turkey.

Turkbros pls clear this up for me, we're the coup members Gulen shills or the (((secular))) ones?

Www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2014/09/10/statement-president-isil-1

>my fellow Americans, tonight I want to speak to you about what the United States will do with our friends and allies to degrade and ultimately destroy the terrorist group known as ISIL.

>ultimately destroy the terrorist group known as ISIL.

Literally the first paragraph of the presidents speech

This coup was a nice movie, did Holywood made it for you? Michael Bay is behind it?

Do you guys hope to run for "best adapted screenplay" next oscar???

Why are you t*rks so retarded?
>m-muh strong ebin president who can fight coups
>we are in a democracy r-right guys?
Enjoy becoming Afganistan 2.0, roaches

If 1/3 of high command were Gulenists, if these thousands cops and soldier were all gulenists, if all these judges and teachers were gulenists, then he was doing pretty shitty job in these past three years.

>be erdogan
>organise military coup against yourself
>fail

he was bbf with gulen till 2013. erdo had no educated supporters (he still hasn't) and media support back then. thus he needed gulen. in fact he appointed those cunts as generals
now he will appoint kemalists to gulenist's positions

>Wanting to be a Western-imitation democracy
>Not being a based Islamic Caliphate

So just to recap how many people have been sacked, (i.e., some combination of being suspended, fired, detained, arrested, or having their work licenses revoked) in the last five days since the coup attempt last Friday.

>2,745 judges
>15,200 state teachers
>21,000 private teachers
>1,500 University deans
>8,777 interior ministry workers
>1,500 finance ministry workers
>257 people working in the prime minister's office
>24 radio and TV channels had their licenses revoked
>6,000 military personnel
>8,000 police officers (some sources say 9,000)

Please point out if I missed anything. I like compiling these numbers.

>Y-you can't send syrians to europe
>We will (all of them)

>hurriyetdailynews.com/syrians-in-turkey-could-become-citizens-erdogan-.aspx?pageID=238&nID=101165&NewsCatID=338

Think again, Mehmet.

Because we're too stupid to glass the entire vortex of shit called the Middle East and put that trainwreck of a civilization out of its misery.

Everyone who hated Ergodan was in on it.

Everyone.

That's why we'll be having mass beheadings of all the infidel scum in Taksim Square next week.

t. Mustafa Oğlu

t. cringey butthurt diaspora who has no idea about turkish politics

They'll be more Pakistan 2.0 actually.

>dismantle secular constitution
>hand your power over to a shitty dictator
>ally with the mad dog jihadists next door
>turn into an impoverished war-torn shithole that exports the worst kind of Islamist scum, yet American keeps supporting you for some fucking stupid reason

All these big international bullies making fun of my political crush and his pretty, feminine penis. I want to spoon with him and assure him that it's just the right size for me. :-(

Tell me the Kemalists will coup in 2 years and do a Ceaușescu on him.

>dismantle secular constitution
didn't happen and won't happen

>ally with the mad dog jihadists next door
fsa i guess. but we will drop support soon.

>hand your power over to a shitty dictator
elected and beloved one. also it's necessary in order to remove g*len. but only for short time, 3 months.

I'm still to see a single Turk post anything bad about Erdogan

At this point I'm 95% sure they fear for their lives lest the dictator traces their ip and sends them to gülag

Forgot to specify that I mean SINCE THE COUP

Since the coup there's been 0 criticism of Erdogan

Coincidence?

You judge for yourself Ls and Gs

Poor OP would be arrested if he ever tried to say anything bad about Erdogan. This is why you can never trust Turks on the internet. If Erdogan is so great how come he can't take even a little criticism from his own people?

Erdogan is what happens when you take a sensitive manchild and make him a leader.

>not believing in benim sultanim
>not understanding his is the leader we receive every 100 years for the ummah
>being a kaffir

Erdogan is what happens when you elect a chicken to be the president of Turkey.

This is an interview with a Turkish woman who used to work for the FBI, she correctly predicted the Coup would happen in August last year. What she says about Turkey's relationship with ISIS is interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=HGrG8wy04ek

Yeah, good thing that'll never happen in America.

It has been a laugh riot watching Western journalists and """""""intelligentsia""""""" squander the tattered remnants of their credibility by supporting the attempted coup. Arguing that the subversion of a democratically elected government with the barrel of a gun somehow "protects" democracy takes some really lazy mental gymnastics.
But I guess it's quite easy to come up with such shite when you're this assfractured :^)

Not that I really believe it but still:
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950430001452

Pretty much every Western source I've seen condemned the coup, even if they did hate Erdo. What ones were you watching, Ismet?

Fox News
And on the Left, both The Atlantic and The New Yorker published a stream of pro-coup articles in the aftermath

Haven't seen any mainstream media supporting the coup

Why can't we just invade and install Gulen as the leader

Because Iraq happened the last time the US invaded someplace to effect a leadership change.

That's what you just tried to do

Because King Nigger and more importantly the Saudis want it to exist.

someone before wrote something that erdogan ahs no educated supporters

>liberals support a corrupt islamic government over people trying to return it to a secular one, protecting the original values of the nation
disgusting desu

ignoring everything else your country is going to get a lot poorer for the simple fact that no one in their right mind is going to travel there for the forseeable future. and i know your country relies a lot on tourist dollarydoos

thank you, roach OP. when I thought Brazil was fucked up, you came with this beautiful act.

Fun fact: Erdogan himself never finished a degree. Got a fabricated one.

lmao i just realized thats true

i used to see Turks hating on AKP and Erdogan a lot

>Be Turk
>Country's greateest threat is a 75 year old man living in a nowhere town in the US
YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>gülen
>"""""""""""""""""""""""threat"""""""""""""""""""""""""

It's pathetic when a t*rkroach tries to talk back to an american, know your place.

Cuck

why is watching Turkey wreck itself so comfy, lads?

>this thread
K I L L Y O U R S E L F
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

Schadenfreude is best freude.

This whole situation is amazing to watch unfold. This is the type of purge I didn't think I would see in my lifetime of such an important country (compared to the African countries I mean)

There is absolutely no way that all these thousands of people are to get a fair trial.