Should these two countries posters be banned they add nothing to the board...

Should these two countries posters be banned they add nothing to the board. They've got no sense of humour I can make a joke and all other nations will laugh but these two countries won't even get it. I just don't think they are fit for Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my theory is that all the north american posters worth speaking to are all on proxies.

I'm offended

Australians should be banned because they can't defend their country from birds or frogs.

I find that maybe 2/20 US posters are pretty chill, but 20/20 Canadian posters are autism incarnate.

We must end the Canadian menace

Oy Eh

>this coming from A*stralia

benis lmao

why is Australian posters so obsessed with Sup Forums and constantly talking about it instead of using it for discussion of cultures and languages

Really makes you think

Youre right. About us at least.

Were not fit for int because were not so much a country as a force of nature.

>Americans should be banned from this American website

Australia is good posting though.

Americans? Maybe.

Canadians? Absolutely

Lest we forget the rage of the LEAF

vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv

>SHUT THE FUCK UP AUSTRALIA

Is this you?

Nah, it was a vocaroo made by a butthurt Canadian months ago.

Why is Australia so assblasted about us lately?

Why Australians are so insane?
First I thought they were funny, but then I realized they're incapable of holding a meaningful discussion, only spreading shitty memes and pretending (?) to be retards.

Some Australian made it a while ago pretending to be a mad Canadian

Listen to the accent when he's yelling

having a mad wank lads

>being in this much denial

oh, ok

Not my fault you're hard of hearing

You can't spell DAMAGE CONTROL without Canada

OBSESSED

>OI M8

>see a thread about Canada
>it's made by an Australian who you know is genuinely upset

>australian advocating censorship
wew

Arguably North America plays a bigger role on the world stage so we deserve a place on the international board, coincidentally on an American image board

Here's the truth about Australia, people

Canada is the only shit posting force that prevents complete Aussie hegemony

We're a menace to them. The only obstacle standing between the Aussie and global control are brave Leafs that shit post for your humble Everyman.

The Aussie is plotting to eliminate this threat threat by getting the Canadian menace banned. They aim to achieve this by their lies which they spread every day in an attempt to sway public opinion.

Do not fall for their tricks! Or you could be next!

Remember,
Behind every shit post...

The Aussie!

Lol they mad

every time i come to one of these Aus v. Leaf threads i laugh my ass off at the Canadians in denial and pretending they aren't angry

Americans are the best posters on Sup Forums

It's quite the shit show

trying too hard bud calm down and smoke a belmont eh

Really? To me is the opposite.
They're in meme mode by default but if you actually make a legitimate question they'll answer seriously

>it's another "i'm australian and i have an ego the size of ayer's rock, listen to me whinge" episode

Go pander to some feminists ya fuckin poof.

get

nice

Yeah, like one time I made a post about having a butt mad greasy wank, someone asked me why, and I replied because I saw a fine sheila who wasn't ravaged by the emus.

So much salt ITT

checked

thanks my man

>haha le ebin emu war xDDD pls upboat my post
Typical shitty american post.

It's the Uluru, ya fuckin' Septic.

I like pretty much every country on Sup Forums.

=)

wew

I bet you like cock, too

Not as much as your mum does

>complete Aussie hegemony

This actually sounds kind of interesting... GTFO maplenigger.

You're slacking, should have been "Not as much as your bum does"

me on the right

I am so fucking erect right now

>being this cringey

>60% white cunt calling anyone nigger
Rofl

Me on the left

>A FUCKING LEAF

This

what's your point

I don't get it

yeah shut the fuck up Australia we have guns and we didn't ban Tyler The Creator over hurtful lyrics

I actually quite like USAposters. They're brash, ignorant and egotistical, but they do it in a way that is charmingly optimistic. They're good fun for bantz and I have mates from the US IRL. They think they know best and that the rest of the world desperately wants to be like them, and if you challenge this, they come out with some pretty funny stuff.

But Canadians are the unwanted middle children of Sup Forums, because they are so repressed and polite IRL, they over compensate and are just really conservative and abrasive in a dull, low self esteem kind of way...

@62378527

No (You) for (You)

I wonder who is behind this post.