Hey guys just trying to fuck my small japanese friend no worries

hey guys just trying to fuck my small japanese friend no worries

do you japs mind if I ask about how you people generally view the gays? thanks in advance. i dont want to be hated forever; there are many different flavors of gay that I have encountered and all of them are much more indignant than mine so I'm trying to be careful

Also, can anyone tell me what the writing in this doodly clusterfuck says? I need to make sure it isn't some stupid shit because I absolutely love the composition

anyways I know I'm a faggot for wanting to put a poster on my wall but I really like this picture because Asuka best girl but this guy likes Rei and will actually sulk if he sees this thing and I don't have some kind of explanation and that would make it harder to fuck him if you're beginning to understand my reasoning for literally everything here

Not only are Japanese posts dumb shit, but posts about Japanese posters are dumb shit

Incredible

another reason why rei is best girl she took armisael like she means it

It says "Asuka is a slut"

I'm reading your comment as hard as I can but I still can't figure out how your advice is going to help me get laid sry

again, how do the japs view the gays? tell me about their/my dumb shit

lol cmon that was like the umpteenth rei clone a psychic mirror doesn't even have anything to work with at that point

if shinji's dad constantly resurrected your underage booty and violated you in every way possible over and over again can you honestly say you'd have an identity left? (weirdly appealing right now actually)

rei just felt like she was there to show what the Ikari dick does when it fucks you forever by that episode imo

I wish this were actually hidden somewhere in there

not relevant her soul is ex-body but she loses her memory each time
that episode showed that she had no defense to an angel while asuka naturally got burned because humanity has been disconnected for so long

Unfortunately anime is attractng autists of all over the wold,its too dangerous for us,ban anime exporting when

you are not welcomed, go hang out with normalfags

kek

real talk Rei just made me sad the whole show. depressed girls kill me inside. you know that whole get in the robot speech at the beginning?
at least Asuka got to put her faith in some stupid "be the bestest pilot" shit and have it shattered.
Rei just wakes up, probably gets brain scanned a lot, raped and verbally abused since Mr. Ikari is best dad, and the verbal abuse probably consists of being told that she is literal meat created and owned by Seele, has no free will, no mortality, etcetera. and it's all true! she is clearly not on enough drugs. to blatantly use a word I just learned, her entire teleological purpose is to get in the fucking robot and suffer. that is beyond depressing. indifference between life and death is the point at which the little spark inside a person's head should get the privilege of snapping out of existence.

I have no idea what you're talking about

Who is Rei and why should I care?

you can't stop me from getting inside the butthole of your countryman, he's an autistic weeb living in the states. the sexual tension builds every time we argue over entry-level anime.

conjectures
what we do know is that gendo told her that she must follow his plans or he will make her do more experiments or something

asuka and shinji were not in gendo's original plan, he had the suits, the pilot and adam, he was just waiting for the angels but rei had no sync with the 00 because it was man made with no soul, while 01 and 02 had human souls

rei is the ultimate human experience foil, she was not just a foil to shinji and rei but to what humans were to themselves and to each other, rei had one goal in the beginning to gendo and then she decided to sacrifice herself for shinji, that's basically it she didn't care about piloting the eva and grow to become accustom to it

she knew what she wanted and she wasn't afraid of getting it while for the others it took them the whole tv show to figure it out

foil to shinji and asuka*

I thought Americans were Christians? Leviticus 20:13 should be implemented in the USA

Just ban anime period

>a poofter likes degenerate art
What a surprise!

Also, it says things like:
>I am not a doll.
>What's wrong?
I suppose the text is mostly quotes from the cartoon.

thank you for your perspective!
most rei vs asuka discussions I've had have descended into ungodly, irrelevant levels of waifu-bashing from the start. mostly my fault.

I don't get a large oomph out of self-sacrifice, though. in that kind of a situation, isn't it the rational choice? I guess I don't know how a clone would think. relying on Gendo's approval would 100% make me crave death.

I should also add I'm not even sure if they switch Rei clones during the story, so I should check up on this shit

but just because I'm on an imageboard fuck you nigger I liked watching those little idiots figure it out and being a foil to humanity requires more than being apathetic as hell

also each of the pilots foil each other well it's like their thing

thanks for giving me what I want while being rude about it. pretty hot

you'd have to ban reality, then. it's current year

rei died once with a nuclear device
rei like gendo because he saved her once, she is not a being with total awareness of people this is shown with flash backs with akagi who see her as an abomination
rei changed her fondness when she figured that gendo was just using her for his intrumentality so she betrayed him
technically akagi sees rei like a sex doll more than gendo, he did nothing wrong
so you can say she is a bit autistic

Christianity is a meme.
A cancerous meme.