So I got an American bf, he wants come here to Russia to visit me...

So I got an American bf, he wants come here to Russia to visit me. How can I be sure that he's not just a sex tourists which has 10 more Russian girls to bang and actually will to marry me after sex?

Dump him, the only sure why
Or live a life question him, easy choice desu

why=way*

put period blood in the food you cook for him
100% chance he falls in love with you

That's what my granny told as well.

He probably is gonna fuck more than 1 girl. Russia is a hot spot for sex tourism

that's disgusting

Don't let him out of your sight until he takes you back here. And then completely integrate into American society and don't try to bring your shitty culture here with you

Do Slavs actually have this in their folklore?

(OP)
I thought Russian women were the masters of shit-testing and always knew how to get their way with men.

but I'm Sup Forums-tier autist which can't read through the social context.

i've heard it's sometimes done by east slavs

Be an absolute slut for him, wake him up with bj's, cook for him, all that shit so he realises how much of a catch you are.

>slavs WILL feed you food laced with period blood

Never heard of that, sounds like Mari sorcery. Theirand Chuvash old people are famous for this kind of funny bullshit.

That's gross. Do this instead.

so do you do it or not? that's weird but I am intrigued

yes, my Russian ex would do all sorts of black magic, with hair for example, and was very superstitious

forgive english, i am American.

i come to study clothing and fashion at Russian university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in russia 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me Russian fashion and then we are kiss.

wWe sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this Russian boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in America. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in America). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry Russian girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Like I said, I have never heard of it in Russian folklore. We don't have weird things. Sounds completely alien.

>falling for pedojew bait

be my gf instead

>posts stale copypasta
>switches Russia and America

I've been detected fugg :DDDDDDD

Don't try to marry your way into citizenship, cyka. If you want to come over, do it legally, that way they can't abuse you and you're also not breaking the fucking law. Good job on learning English though, stay cheeki breeki.

Spare him the pain and break up with him now. Even if you get married you'll just want to divorce him like 5 years later because Russians are incapable of getting along with anyone.

>not love juices
pleb

how about Japanese instead.you can enjoy muh economy and Anime

>>Live in Japan
No thanks, i heard that it is pain in the ass to live there beacause you have to work really, really fucking hard there.

>stay cheeki breeki.
Boris pls.

It's somewhat true though. When kissing/having sex you share genetic material with the other person through bodily fluids, and those hormones and proteins found in bodily fluids are responsible for bonding, the genetic material in those fluids are also unique to each person and you actually carry that genetic material in your body for weeks. I read an article years ago about this topic, I'll try to find it.

Sebastian?