What was the best time for your country? Or is it current epoch?

What was the best time for your country? Or is it current epoch?
For Russia those were 70s and 00s I guess.

It was never good

The Harper years.

Everyday is the best day in America.

~2003-2008
~2010-2013
Good times I can remember.

1930 to 1942

>~2010-2013
>good
Are you serious? 2010 was okay by it's nature but suffered economy consequences of 2009 crisis.
2011-2013 is a part of current era of instability, clericalisation, retarded conservatism and turning to full dictatorship, just economy was not ruined yet.

Don't forget 1993 - on going.

are u from moscow

Sure, totalitarian state going back to barbarism feels so good >)

2006-2015 were decent too. A case can be made for 1900-1914 as well

1930s

Saint Petersburg. But it was the same for all the Russia, just Moscow and SPb were always richer than the rest.

i dont think you have any idea what kind of laws and social security was passed in those times, also no rape >)

Eh. For a hundred years we've been living with an increasing worrying knowledge that's once the American empire starts to go into decline, they'll swallow up Canada (for it's resources) and Mexico (for its labor) to keep it going for another 100 years.
It's not going to be fun times for Canada, so everything we do up until then seems pointless.

Lol, do you imply Aryan physics or massive corruption were good?
>no rape
Yes, it certainly was not the main fun of SS)

Probably years 20000 BC - 1500 AD

Are you Merkel fan?

50s to early 60s
Socially till the early 90s when the deportations began and those mexican americans brought the nigger culture to low income areas.

>Are you serious? 2010 was okay by it's nature but suffered economy consequences of 2009 crisis.
>2011-2013 is a part of current era of instability, clericalisation, retarded conservatism and turning to full dictatorship, just economy was not ruined yet.
But you agree that it was much better than now?

Yes, but it was not the best by obvious reasons. It's like saying that perestroika was good because it was better than the 90s while it was complete shit too.

1980s, especially after USSR collapssed