Why are people from flag related dumb, think they're white?

why are people from flag related dumb, think they're white?

Every poster from there is an edgelord who thinks he's hitler's grandsoon when he's a

because muh heritage

WE WUZ WHITEY

why do you care so much about whiteness Shaniqua?

Most of us do not give a fuck about it . You just get the loud retarded kids, which makes sense, according to the attraction law.

southern eruomuts aren't white eitherway, where do BRs get their whiteness from exactly? I'm confused

nobody wants to be white nowadays Vinicius

white people have tiny dicks

You're not white either, Injun mongrel.

>a Yank talking about whiteness
time to go bed

>loud fat nigger attracts loud nigger
I don't thing being fat gives that much electropositivity enough to bond with a hue. Unless the laws of quantum physics are clueless about how fat can one be.

>Asturias has more arabs than eastern Andalucia
this has to be a meme map

Am i white ??

real white = germanic
fake white = uralic, balkan, iberian, slavs, etc
not white at all = latin american whites

I personally detest that terminology because it's a globalist idea designed by people with an identity crisis, for people with an identity crisis. So instead of identifying with your own ethnic group or nation, you identify with "white" or "black" or "asian" in order to feel more comfortable about yourself, and as if you belong somewhere. Same reason blacks in the US are claiming to be Egyptians, even though 99% of them came from West Africa, so it's not only the blatant lie that Egyptians were black, but they also believe they belong to North Africa despite the fact that West Africans had shit to do with North Africa.

And so you have Americans saying "I'm white therefore European therefore their achievements are my achievements" even if it's an inbred Cajun from Louisiana dwelling in a swamp and cleaning toilets for a living.

i hate it because it is a 100% scientific proven fact that every human in this planet has brown skin.

The small vertical lines in your fingernails are likely indicative of fungal infection. Also clip them short like a man you fucking hippy.

Semitic genes in the population of Iberia could also be a Phoenician legacy, in any case given the cultural environments of the Greek and Roman worlds Western Civilization was llikely not originated by "pure" whites, take a look at clines for genetic distributions in Southern Europe. The people who developed philosophy, the fine arts, science and history are as good a genetic heritage as any person could hope for, especially contrasted germanic barbaroi who did not participate in anything resembling an advanced civilization until their latinization. Having said that Jewish is not a bad ancestry to posses as demonstrated by pictured, the people who produced the brilliance of Freud, Einstein or Spinoza, nevermind dozens of other contributors to Western Civilization are certainly a proud heritage. As for North African genetics a good bit of that would be Berber and Vandal and not necessarily a product of the Moorish conquest...

Appartently some are still internalizing old colonial wounds, the preference for peninsulares was a matter of personal allegiance to the crown, not racism. Spaniards may have been racists but were not morons. Germanics/Norse did not contribute to classical antiquity they adopted Latin culture the same as other peoples, and seriously denying European roots for peoples in the continent accomplishes what? You get an approving nod from the Kewl Kids Klub? Go back to /pol

What a meme map

>posting that Sup Forumsfaggotry
>calling someone else to get off to Sup Forums
el mexicANO seƱores jajajskasjkask

No, seriously, go to the fucking therapist, you are insane.

>the autistic really thinks he knows the heritage of someone who's posting on this board
the burgershooter, everyone

Ad hominem much?

>who produced the brilliance of Freud
I stopped right there, nigger.

It's not surprising someone like you admire perpetrators of pseudoscience. Go kill yourself.

Dude, your entire post was plain stupid. You are talking about "good" and "bad" ancestry, therefore being as stupid as a Sup Forumstard for believing what people did in the past have something to do with you and you have to be proud of it...

You are blinded by made up history, and majestic potraits of the past, Sup Forums is a good place for you.

Fuck off you piece of fucktard.

japanese brazilian are honorary white

Why do Americans and North Europeans brag so much about being white?
Yes yes, we get it. You can't stand being in the sun for as long as we do.
Are you so insecure that the thing you're proud of the most about yourself is having pale skin?

We had a great thread about this yesterday.

>implying you can draw conclusions about me
It's called rethoric, you talk to people on their terms. Seriously being this upset about arguments on 4chins, lemme guess you're an old fag who wants to have sophisticated mature conversations while posting the occasional bart? pobrecito retrasado

Here on the other hand we've got a hardcore would be conservative who feels justified in dropping all arguments because his far right sensibilities have been offended, I could have said Marx as well, your opinion of their work doesn't mean it wasn't widely influential nor technically brilliant. I supose you believe Einstein's work is also pseudo-science...

I hope that's a meme account.
pls

>i want to win the argument on their terms hurrdurr
You need a life bro.

no, I need to deal with whitdrawal, I'm quiting cigs, what are you doing here? Sacrificing your life so that no one will write evil things on the internet?

I think that is a very funny meme, and fell for it, and you, desu.
Also sage

>Sacrificing your life so that no one will write evil things on the internet?
CHI

about the argie girl

CONFIRMED TROLL ACCOUNT

it was created by the dudes from the interpal threads