Sup Forums sincerely believes in the one-drop rule

>Sup Forums sincerely believes in the one-drop rule
>Sup Forums thinks a white person is black because they have a black great-grandparent

Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.net/story/215204/law-enforcement-agencies-are-asking-ancestry-com-and-23andme-for-their-customers-dna/
youtube.com/watch?v=rEFzHLJrouA
youtube.com/watch?v=XsLp8Szv3ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is not a good place to get an opinion from much less factoids
don't cite them

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed about whiteness? Is being white all that there is in life?

well when you've done literally nothing else in your life and have no accomplishments that you worked for, yes

>tfw Rebecca will never be your gf

t. Jamal

This
Racial pride is simply a lazy thing to be proud about.
People should go out and try to do something that they can be proud of.

I don't know about anyone else but I say shit like that on Sup Forums sometimes even though I don't actually believe it

>Rebecca Maria Hall (born 3 May 1982)[1] is a British-American actress. Hall was born in London, United Kingdom, to British stage director Peter Hall, who founded the Royal Shakespeare Company, and American opera singer Maria Ewing. Her mother is of Dutch, Scottish, Sioux, and African American origin.

Really makes you think

>Racial pride is simply a lazy thing to be proud about.
its only to banter buthurt black cunts who get upset over some slavery

>a white person is black because they have a black great-grandparent

Quadroons are considered black here

"The one-drop rule" applies to fucking everyone. People don't have any idea in the amount or ancestors we really have.

It's not working

How can you possibly tell she has African blood in her?

>>Sup Forums sincerely believes in the one-drop rule
>>Sup Forums thinks a white person is black because they have a black great-grandparent

Yeah, and you should believe it and encourage people on believing it as well. It's healthy.
It prevents autistic basement dwellers with lack of social skills from developing a suicidal idea that they are "pure" and "special" and have to be "proud" of anything they didn't accomplish and was just a random thing.

Too good the countries which still have "real white" people are the most progressive and they're gonna fully fall on this rule in 10 years or so...

who cares

White race is artificial construct, europeoid race is not.
Turks aren't considered white while Greeks who look totally the same and are one people genetically are considered white. People from Latin America are considered non white while many of them don't differ from Europeans. Spaniards are considered white while tons of them undistinguishable from Arabs. And Arabs aren't considered white while many of them look like Italians or Spaniards. White race doesn't exist. There are Black, Asian and Europeoid races. White race is a social construct.

Jamal is Muslim name, not the black one.

Right

Racism is more popular among the poor in America because it gives the poorest white man a moral high ground over the poorest black man

>Americans believe that their great great great great great french/irish/italian/german/english grandparent makes them french/irish/italian/german/english

Sometimes black people here give their kids African or Arabic names, jamal, maliq, etc.

>tfw I went to school with a dude named Kor'an

>yfw you will never have such cuck genes as whities

el mexicANO indio

You "pigment" her in your imagination, if she still looks Caucasoid, she's Caucasoid, if she looks a little off and you pick some Negroid traits, she's mixed. You can easily spot the difference in quadroons as it heightens the Negroid phenotype. When you "pigment" an European person they still look European regardless.

1/8 is over 10%. Maybe at great-great-grandparent it would be sufficiently diluted to forget, for legal purposes at least. Personally I'd rather not take the risk with my own progeny, though; don't want Negro atavisms showing up down the line.

>has Sup Forums gone too far?

I come from a long line of Scottish cousin marriages
Which is why I have 1/64th Iberian genes instead of 1/256th

Not sure what I am in for lads

It looks pretty obvious in this picture. She reminds me of this quadroon Brazilian actress, not too hard to pick.

Ikr, some Sup Forums-tier stuff going on here.

Annie Clark is black by Sup Forums standards kek

>literally paying for 23andme faggotry
>THE FEDS NOW HAVE AN ACCESS TO MY DNA, BUT WHO CARES, AT LEAST I CAN POST ABOUT MY HURRITAGE ON Sup Forums

Absolute fucking retard. Honestly some of you people are too stupid to breed.

fusion.net/story/215204/law-enforcement-agencies-are-asking-ancestry-com-and-23andme-for-their-customers-dna/

Seen this before, but do you pass as black, white, or are you mixed-race?

By not being american.

Triaroon? Troon? Triroon?

have you raped someone?

All words and concepts are socially constructed. Biology is a social construct. D.N.A. is a social construct.
The White race is real, even though it's a construct.

See also Dawkins on Lewontin:
> What if I tell you Suzy is Chinese, how much is
your prior uncertainty reduced? You now are pretty certain that her hair is
straight and black (or was black), that her eyes have an epicanthic fold, and one
or two other things about her. If I tell you Colin is 'black' this does not, as we
have seen, tell you he is black. Nevertheless, it is clearly not uninformative. The
high inter-observer correlation suggests that there is a constellation of characteristics
that most people recognise, such that the statement 'Colin is black'
really does reduce prior uncertainty about Colin. It works the other way around
to some extent. If I tell you Carl is an Olympic sprinting champion, your prior
uncertainty about his 'race' is, as a matter of statistical fact, reduced. Indeed,
you can have a fairly confident bet that he is 'black'.

literally has no affect on most people unless you're a criminal

Definitely not white or black. I get puerto rican or middle eastern a lot. I also get polynesian

No, have you?

>this fucking logic

>THE FEDS NOW HAVE AN ACCESS TO MY DNA
>implying that's a bad thing

Huh... They've got your fingerprints you know

>Click link
>Check report
>5 out of 2 million people have been asked about and none have had their records accessed

>bushy hair
>wide-set, bulbous alien eyes
>thick lips
>gapped teeth
>blunt nose
Seems pretty Negroid to me.

She's kinda cute...
Under the Nuremberg laws in Nazi Germany an individual was considered "Aryan" even if they had a Jewish grandparent, that's 1/4 Jewish. Same as in Latin America under Spanish rule, 1/4 Native American ancestry did not disqualify a person as being considered EspaƱol...

The one drop rule is a specific American ideal which is non-sensical given the amount of mixing that has occured in America, see pic related. Unless a person actually has undergone genetic testing there's no possible way of accurately determining their full ancestry, a good number of the people posting on these threads do posses ancestry other than white...

I would be stressing about my DNA if i had.

Lol. African names are okay but giving black kids Arab names while Arabs were huge slave traders and still are very racist to blacks is retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=rEFzHLJrouA

Africans were huge slave traders too... and some still are.

>inarticulate, indicative of poor education and low I.Q.
>groany nigger singing voice
>plays degenerate music
100% nog desu lad

Does anyone know if slavery of Africans in the Americas is the only form of slavery where the main destinction in status between slaves and freemen was skin colour?

The best part is they often changed their given Anglo name to an Arabic one because I WONT BEAR A NAME OF SOME HONKEY SLAVE MASSA. Honestly if there's one actual African culture American niggers could emulate, it's the Ethiopian Orthodox people but no, they'd rather convert to fucking islam.

Islam was appropriately angry and scary

She is cute fag

i read its because even though arabs are racist towards blacks the religion islam itself is welcoming to all races not just arabs

What if you're not proud to be white, but you consider black people as inferior beings with low IQ? Because that's what happen most of the time, i couldn't give a fuck about the colour of my skin, but i can tell you most black people are dumb as fuck

alerted the sharia police

So is Christianity, it doesn't have a racial bias. But if they associate Christianity with white slavers but don't associate Islam with Arab slavers that's some monumental amount of idiocy.

wtf i love annie clark now ; _;

>Under the Nuremberg laws in Nazi Germany an individual was considered "Aryan" even if they had a Jewish grandparent, that's 1/4 Jewish.
Wrong.
One Jewish grandparent makes for a 2nd grade mischling.
The offspring of a 2nd grade mischling and a German are considered to be of German blood (even if not "pure").
And, 2nd grade mischlings were forbidden from breeding with each other or with anyone more Jewish. They were required to breed only with Aryans.

But you also have to remember that Ashkenazim are genetically/racially more similar to Nordics/Aryans than are Negroes. So cross-breed with a Negro has more difference to dilute out and therefore understandably will take more generations to clean.

What is it with americans and obsessing about slavery?
Just stop moaning...

They associate Christianity with the police and courts and gaols that caught and sentenced and contained them for breaking the White man's laws. America is Christian, Negroes learn to hate America, so Negroes come to hate Christianity. The majority of Mohammedan converts among American Negroes are converted in gaol.

Because Sup Forums is full of white losers with 0 personal achievements. I'm glad they are being genocided. Jesus fucking Christ, what a bunch of whiny cucks.

The only people who care about whiteness are people who only have whiteness going on for them. People with meaningful achievements have an understanding that it is personal force of will that separates them from their peers.

the information in that picture is all sorts of wrong

t. abo

el mongol jsajsadjkasdja

wrooong

The only people who care about intelligence are the people who only have intelligence going on for them.
The only people who care about physical strength are the people who only have physical strength going on for them.
The only people who care about meaningful achievements are the people who only have meaningful achievements going on for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsLp8Szv3ns

>be sweden
>be 1st world
>take in thousands of shitskins
>turn into a 3rd world country
purely a coincidence

I cried.

Achievements are meme, both personal and collective.

>most liberal
>most egalitarian
Why is he proud of this?

Although you are trying to be a contrarian, your post just proves my point. A genius who tells people that he is a member of MENSA but lives in his mothers house and plays video games all day is rather worthless. In a competitive world, winners know that you have to set yourself apart and go that extra step to stand above your peers. Hiding behind tribalism and trying to live vicariously though the achievements of others is the trait of a betamale

nigger spotted

Reminder that Coptic Nubians are more based then """""""""orthodox"""""""" Gr**ks

The only people who care about proving a point are the people who only have proving a point going on for them.
The only people who care about winning are the people who only having winning going for them.
The only people who care about standing above their peers are the people who only have standing above their peers going for them.

it's tumblr

One of grandmothers of mine is Tatar. Does it make me Tatar? Bs.

How the fuck are your personal achievements a meme? At least you had to do something to gain them. Being born in the same country or having a similar phenotype than a scientist or a warrior doesn't require any effort from you.

You are not white, stepparian sailor.

I'm not a racist, I'm just telling you meritocracy is bullshit and achievement chasing is utter faggotry.

>muh youth parliament
I did youth parliament in high school
Youth parliament a shit
Anders did Norway a favour but he should have shot up the right wing politikiddies too

It's not like Tatars are an alien race to Slavs like sub-Saharan Africans are.

>b-but Mongoloid features
Many Slavs can look Mongoloid, or what an Estonian friend of mine once told me, "it's just borealism".

I don't think anyone with half a brain is interested in claiming as their own the achievements of others who happen to share a race (or country, or religion, or sex, or ...) with them. There are two key points:
1) White/Western/European societies are responsible, directly or indirectly, for building the world as we know it, with all its technological marvels. Therefore, it would be good to perpetuate and strengthen these societies, rather than to let them be dissolved, over-run, or destroyed.
2) Regardless of its glories on the stage of history or the world, my country, my culture, and my people are my own. I want to preserve our way of life, because I like it, because it's mine.

Note that point (2) isn't even restricted to Whites.

if we cant claim the achievements than we cant claim the atrocities either

>White/Western/European societies are responsible, directly or indirectly, for building the world as we know it
Wew. It's not like that anymore at least for the last 100 years. And it's ridiculous to read how you have "built" anything. You just were lucky to create capitalism first. If not Mongol invasion which destroyed, China, India, MENA and Russia you wouldn't do it. Arabs, Chinese, Indians or we would invent capitalism first and I bet results would be pretty similar, it just would be the Europe who would be colonized. All the human societies are the same in core, they are just more or less developed. And western culture is least possible to extinct among all the other cultures, idiot, you are the most influential culture worldwide and all the world is becoming westernized.
And after all you're fucking Australian, you have just generic western culture and Australia is a country with no real culture because Australia and it's culture are forming right now with continual colonization and immigration.

Australia is honestly like America except with even less culture and nothing notable whatsoever.

What isn't can never have been. It's no use entertaining parallel universes or alternate histories. That the West is supreme is evidence that only the West could have been supreme. Likewise re: the White race. Anyway, if you're suggesting that other races or civilisations could knock us off the throne, isn't that all the more reason for us to knock them down first, and secure ourselves?

Our culture is predominantly British colonial culture with some (from my perspective rather unwelcome) American-mulitculturalist influence, and some interesting local developments. I will admit freely that we have a long way to go.
>continual colonization and immigration
This, along with American mass-media influence, is precisely what must be stopped if our culture is to develop properly instead of being smothered in the cradle.

And no niggers. :^)

yup

>White race
Fag, I am tired of equalling white race to the west. We are anti-western, but white for example.

>West is supreme is evidence that only the West could have been supreme
How about to learn some history? For most of the history and ALL the medieval period Europe was a shithole far from civilization centres. You got handicap because you haven't faced Mongols.

>knock us off
It's already happened. With emergence of USSR West has lost their influence on most of the world, and now majority of people lives outside the West, Chinese economy is the biggest in the world, Russian and Indian one are in top ten. You are not on the top anymore. You still hold dominant cultural influence all over the world, that's right, but you aren't the top in the other spheres.
>This, along with American mass-media influence, is precisely what must be stopped
Lol, you wouldn't evolve any culture than or make your country significant. It's like if Americans would say in 1800 "let's not colinize America and ban immigrants". There would likely be no USA if they decided so.

>I want to preserve our way of life, because I like it, because it's mine.

I understand that, and I agree with the rest of your post but something different is going full Hitler and claim all the achievements of some guys with a specific phenotype as yours, and that's what many whites on this board do and the point of this discussion. But yeah, this is Sup Forums, people don't come here to learn about other cultures.

>if we cant claim the achievements than we cant claim the atrocities either

Yeah, why should I be responsible of the collapse of the amerindian societies because a bunch of mercenaries and nobles got rich by it when all my ancestors were farmers and didn't get any advantage from that?

Niggers

But they did get an advantage of that or do you think New World wealth did not have a trickle down effect? The thing is Spaniards were able to mantain a medieval society thanks to their wealth in a key period in which the rest of Europe was forced to rapidly develop, in the end all that silver came with a curse

.Western Civilization was the development of mediterraneans, not Norse germanic. Name one blond blue eyed major contributor to Western Civilization that had blonde hair and blue eyes apart from Newton and Linnaeus, How many were there really? Meanwhile I can name both Jews and Mediterraneans off the top of my head who were MAJOR contributors to civilization with ease. Your dumb fuck racism cannot be supported in facts.

Other europeans maybe but finnish gene heritage has been isolated and self-contained so long that you can instantly tell if someone has even a single great grandparent with darkie blood. Niggers are especially contaminating. There's no reason to get angry or upset about it, it's just facts.

el mexicANO buliado aca tambien ajjajsajdsakjas

meh, buleado por quien? Tendrias que pasarte de pendejo para invertirte en esto... Y esto lo hago mientras estoy en /b... O eres el Argentino al que puse en su lugar en otro thread?