Capital flight thread

Capital flight thread

If I were to move to country lets say the US or Australia would the authorities be tipped off by the bank if a large amount of money (upwards of 5 Million USD) was transferred to my bank account shortly after?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_Leaks
businessinsider.com/r-ubs-chief-says-swiss-government-is-leaving-banks-exposed-2016-7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sem dúvida alguma.

backstory pls

no, not unless you are on a watchlist

This country has pretty much gone to shit (It's gotten worse trust me) And someone I know has to chance to acquire a large sum of money and has the plan to leave the country as soon as he gets the money.

I want to know if its safe to arrive to a new country and then have a large sum of money transferred to you

is he a nigerian prince by any chance

Know he is a close friend of mine who works for a bank that is currently being pillaged by senior management. His plant is to get a cut and vanish

I've done this before. Open an account in Hong Kong, not in the country you are fleeing to. You will be able to use the HK account in your new country. HK has the best privacy laws.

what about the mountain jews?

this

a patir de um determinado valor os bancos estao de sobreaviso e investigam ademais de muito provavelmente exigir uma comissao pela transferencia.

surely a swiss bank account would be better?

You can't trust Switzerland or Luxembourg anymore.

Move the dough around countries, open several bank accounts, move it around.

But people with 5 million USD should really know how the law works in every country, talk to a lawyer

No, they're expensive and unreliable.

how do you know that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_Leaks

>Angola ranks 163 on Corruption Perceptions Index
I'm sure you worked hard for those monnies.

Not if you plan on investing it in property.

gotcha

Recently, bank secrecy laws in Switzerland were severely undermined. It's not safe anymore.

businessinsider.com/r-ubs-chief-says-swiss-government-is-leaving-banks-exposed-2016-7

Yeah you do that you go...err guys

In the US they will definitely know, you'll probably get some government officials calling you to see what is up.

Not sure how it works if you bring the money with you. But getting a huge influx of money out of seemingly nowhere usually shoots up some red flags.

Singapore is also an option

i swear to god frenchmen are the most inintelligible pposters on this board

what are you trying to express here, my friend?

>autistic German
How original

i'm serious, i don't know what he is trying to say. you tell me.