Morocco

Morocco...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZc_fZne3TE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck, man. Don't show this to the Moroccans, they'll get triggered. Triggered!

With the help of Allah and Bouteflika III God Emperor the Sahrawi Republic shall prevail

The map of the world I was offered when I was 12 shows this but not kosovo

Morocco, you must release...

This red border triggers me to no end. How on earth does it exist in this shape?

...release them...

What's wrong with it? it has acess to algeria and access to the sea, the rest is useless sand

>Access to the sea

Also, like 50% of the population is in El AaiĆ¹n.

Did some dumb Finns get their ass arrested for braking the law?

But they can't rent the coast for spanish fishers and make tons of money, unlike Morocco.

There's only half a meter between Morocco controled clay and Mauritania at Bir Moghrein. How does that work? And why hasn't Morocco annexed land bordering Mauritania?

Because Mautitania de facto controls all of Cap Blanc, despite it being de jure split between Morocco and Mauritania (and Polisario)

>Mauritania*
I mean it's not Morocco that holds power in that part of land, Mauritania does

Okay, thanks. But how do you go from, say, Agwanit to Bir Lehlou without crossing into Mauritania or Morocco?

Legitimately Spanish.

There are no real roads but you should be able to do it with a Jeep, the berm doesn't touch Mauritania to te east despite coming really close

>bro-tier with usa
>started moving toward being bro-tier with russia & china
you ain't getting shit , NIGGA

But how does a country like that even function?

it doesn't really

There isn't anything in Western Sahara. It's just a long stretch of sand and dry cracked mud. No roads, no settlements, no nothing.

50 or more of the population lives in one city under Moroccan control.

there are a few settlements, although most sahrawis either live on the moroccan controled coast or in tindouf

What did he meanby this flag ?

>there are a few settlements
So it's distinguishable from the australian west coast after all.

How does it feel to live in Maghreb? They seem to be the best Arabs.
>no real radical Islamist chimpouts now, had them in the past and successfully fucked Al Quaeda in the ass
>2nd/3rd parties of Algeria are Trotskyists and liberals
>Algeria is safe, France tier
>Tunisia has le democracy
>Marocco has nice architecture
Should we accept Maghreb to a second world from third?

One of these is not like the others.

I legitimately don't know if you mean "France tier" or "nice architecture".

>How does it feel to live in Maghreb?
terrible
>They seem to be the best Arabs.
I hope not, most of us aren't arab
>no real radical Islamist chimpouts now, had them in the past and successfully fucked Al Quaeda in the ass
That's Algeria but ok good point
>2nd/3rd parties of Algeria are Trotskyists and liberals
If they aren't part of the junta they hold no real power
kek
kek
kek
>Should we accept Maghreb to a second world from third?
we're 3rd world in every sense of the word

>>Marocco has nice architecture
>kek
M8, come on.

que? have you been to moroccan citities or do you think alhambra is "moroccan architecture"?

I've seen the most "relevant" constructions and Morocco has some pretty nice looking buildings, regardless of being a dessert for the most part.
Also, Alhambra is Bereber architecture inspired by Arabs styled; and Bereberes are indeed Moroccan.

>a dessert for the most part.

What did he mean by this.

Architecture an integral part of the culture, not some castle design that a monarch fancied.

To get the real picture you have to compare a random Spanish village or a mid-sized town to a Moroccan (or Algerian, Tunisian, Egyptian...) one, hell just compare Melilla to Nador a few kilometers away.

50? or 50 percent?
(I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you answered "both")

Idk. Algeria has average salary of 250$. It's 2nd world tier

Except the 7 millions of algerian invaders in our country we have nothing to do with them, we're also in the top five economically speaking, and a security member of the UN, we're at the very top of the civilized world.

Honest, have you ever heard the Western Saharan national anthem? It's hilariously bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=KZc_fZne3TE