NATO nations, pay debts

NATO nations, pay debts

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhmed_Chatayev
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if we abolished NATO all together and try to imagine Russia as an ally

What's up with Greece spending so much money on the military?

Refugees, those spending are coast guards

They have katsaridaphobia

Truly our greatest NATO ally. Rest of Europe are you even fucking trying?

turkey

And this is exactly why Poles are so pro-American. You would want to leave them in the cold again.

Rivalry with Turkey

They spend it all on insecticide

Trump said USA won't help us in case of a Russian attack if he is elected president.
I agree with him. Europe needs to pick up it's own fucking slack instead of shitting on USA all the time for spending so much money on defending European deadbeats.
Every EU state should reinstate conscription. Not just for military purposes, but for civilian purposes as well. No wonder you faggots are overrun by muslims if your men don't know how to defend their own country.

Turey support issi

Well, spending 2,46% of their GDP probably means they bought a used Lada.

>tfw no money for F 35

To clearly he said he would only help those that meet NATO spending obligations.
You're safe St. Petersburg suburb

But for what?? 2% target is retarded anyway...now when the economy is growing our army have like 1blb unspended money from last year

And they still looking for several thousends soldiers

Tbh fuck nato, we can be like austria

Have a cheeky Grexit and old Lizzie might do you a deal on them

Doesn't explain why you're overrun by Ruski's, though

>2,18%
sure, they declare this, but it doesn't mean they spent that money on our military. It was some years ago like this- they moved the money for something different, but declared about 2% in budget for an army.

>Sign treaty
>Don't meet obligations of treaty
Hurrrrr why we hav to pay tho.

But pay for what? More tanks or what? For what purpouse?

>You would want to leave them in the cold again.

No. Only way we can get rid of the Russian problem is diplomacy.

Most Americans can't even tell Poland from Russia, if shit goes down (it won't), they would protest against the war.

>tfw 5%
You are draining our monies faggits. Can we return to 2007?

Nope, there is no obligation to spend 2% of the GDP on military in the trety. That's just unofficial pledge.

Trump should read it.

Because it gives random strangers on the Internet a sense of purpose.

Never mind that France + UK could easily defeat Russia on their own.

No, fuck high oil prices, braise Allah

You faggot we ain't paying shit until the Eurogroup decides to give us the fucking money.

MAKE ME

suck my dick yankee kike fucker

Plus they have nukes so that topic is not really woth debating.

or your leopards
hypocritical fuckface

>don't reach military spending goal
>CHEAP FUCKS RIDING ALONG ON OTHER NATION'S MILITARY POWER

>reach military spending goal
>YOU FUCKING NAZIS, ARE YOU PLANNING TO START ANOTHER WORLD WAR

This tbqh, i mean the french may spend less then 2% but they have their shit together. Unlike the bloody useless krauts.

submarines are the latest trend.
Some proved malfunctioned,so much for german technology,but they fixed it

Nukes ensure our safety, not the one of Poland. I think if (that's a big if) it comes to underground in Poland/the Baltics it will be mostly conventional warfare.

We don't need too much power projection to protect Poland, anyway. And Russia in its current state can't do shit to the EU without basically bankrupting.

Also we're still not allowed to have nukes so it's impossible to play on a global level in military power.

Giving away sovereign countries to Russia because they deserve their very own sphere of influence isn't diplomacy, it's called appeasement, Putinversteher.

Remember, you tried to do that in Munich in 1938 and Nazis still kicked your coward asses.

You can quit again.

Why so salty?

Well, it's not like we were forced to be a toothless nation for decades and are not even allowed to use our military without being on the leash of other nations, but whatever.

Ukraine has very loose relations to the EU (only Eastern Partnership) and the sanctions imposed on Russia tanked its economy. In the end he did obtain Crimea, but at what cost ? If he raises a finger on Poland he won't have enough money to pay his soldiers.

Marine Le Pen (far right) and Jean-Luc Mélenchon (far left) both wants to, and Le Pen is almost assured a second turn and Mélenchon at least 10%.

Your politicians are so retarded that they think if they use their army WE will think "Hurr durr Hitler".

That's how retarded you are.

>t. Grease

Don't you guys have like the 5th most powerful army anyway?

But you guys had teeth, then Merkel and co did some cuts. Now half your gears been rendered inoperable due to lack of maintainance.

>Pledge to do something
>Don't do it
Typical Slavs.

In Europe it's France/UK then Italy/Germany.

Italians are doing a lot of work in the Mediterranean searching for illegal boats and rescuing them.

were too busy working to fuck you over to do your dirty work for you

kike whore

>nazis
>nukes
I do not think it's a good idea tbqh

(You)

Hillary clinton is your only savior from the Russians. start praying.

not a german

(You)

Poland, I really want to like you, so can you please learn to read a chart?

The 2% Poland spent are not real 2%, someone even said so in the thread.

Technically, only Poland, Balts and my e Romania are threatened by Russia.

All our neighbours are friendly.

I think it's a great idea tbqh

*maybe Romania

Nice joke

Your meeting the target you stupid Pole.

never, we should get down to 0.47

NATO was created to defend West of the Soviet Union menace, so today has no sense.

Today the main manace is the islamism and that can not be fought with NATO, but with intelligence services. Europe needs to get rid of NATO and create a common intelligence service.

Why is your equipment outdated and numbered then?

>Greece pulls over its weight to keep the world safe for freedom
>europe constantly bullys Greece for having no money left over

honestly their debnts are paid you disgusting ungrateful europoors. I hope russia obliterates you.

Turkey, another NATO member, is a bigger threat to them than anyone else.

Tis true, she is the only one that will stand up to Russia.

Russia can't make any move on Europe or they wouldn't have enough money to pay their soldiers.

They would literally be poorer if they annexed Eastern Europe, not to mention riots and all.

The world isn't an EU4 game, sometimes you don't want clay.

*You're :(

Just like the Obama administration did, right?

And that makes it true?

Just like she did during her "reset" with Russia?

ISIS isn't an existential threat. They won't come over the border with tanks.

all you say is true but that chart is two years old
t. poor russian

well, they still did kill more NATO troops and citizes than Russia did in 70 years :3

That's why I say NATO is completely useless against ISIS. We need a more effective intelligence service and more cooperation between European countries.

You have to have a theoretical Russian military invasion to catch me on that one.

Saying you will come to defense against Russia is saying you will use military force against them. Saying you wont is saying you wont.

sorry for that stupid fuck

Is it better now ?

We still need to put soldiers where the threat is, without quarrels about keeping a dictatorship in place or not.

kind of
that chart covers the two worst months, it got more stable after that

I'm pretty sure Korean war, Vietnam war are over that not to mention RAF and all the other shit you commies pulled in order to spread your fucked up ideology and genocides.

And I say ISIS is a paper tiger and NATO is the biggest intelligence machine in the world. If Finland would be guaranteed that Russia won't expand beyond its current borders, ever. We could steam roll those towel heads with our relatively light 300k reservist army in a week.

Iceland and Luxembourg sort of get a free pass considering how tiny they are

The others have no excuse.

> I'm pretty sure Korean war, Vietnam war are over that not to mention RAF and all the other shit you commies pulled in order to spread your fucked up ideology and genocides.
those are wars where NATO killed locals, all NATO soldiers were professionals fighting for money

Certainly NATO civillians weren't dying every week like now

>We still need to put soldiers where the threat is, without quarrels about keeping a dictatorship in place or not.
The threat is Russia.

Yeah, the thing is that we can have 30 personal military trained reservists for every refugee in our country if need be, but moving best assets to a far away country next to Russia without security guarantees is a bad idea.

>Iceland and Luxembourg sort of get a free pass considering how tiny they are
american intellectuals

It's based off dgp not size

Because you spread your sick ideas around the world.

>And I say ISIS is a paper tiger and NATO is the biggest intelligence machine in the world. If Finland would be guaranteed that Russia won't expand beyond its current borders, ever. We could steam roll those towel heads with our relatively light 300k reservist army in a week.

This justifies NATO in Finland and the Baltic countries, not in Spain, Italy, Britain or... any other country.

> NATO avoiding Russian expansionism.

Sure, like in Crimea.

Pretty sure that truck guy in Nice wasn't Russian bro

NATO is irrelevant anyway. Russia can't afford to attack.

>NATO is irrelevant anyway.

Totally agree.

Russian funds radical islamists in Chechnya.

You're not that far from here. Your economy will suffer from a raging war in other Euro countries.

Yeah, but their GDP consists of fishing and being a tax haven. What can you really spend with that?

You don't need much money when your opponent just surrenders :^)

> Russian funds radical islamists in Chechnya.
le what lol
is this the opposite day or something? Chechen "islamists" who aren't jailed or in hiding all have asylum in EU and US

Yeah, Kadyrov is just a booming start-up businessman.

> Russia will attack Europe.

It seems you're obsessed with Russia.

2% of their fucking gdp, gdp that's higher than ours, croatia's, bulgaria's, estonia's, albania's, lithuania's, latvia'

No. They have already attacked few of their neighbours in Europe.

well, he's the guy that kills jihadis
he never killed a NATO citizen

jihadis are like say this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhmed_Chatayev

there are hundreds in your countries, pretty sure Finland is home to a few dozen families as well

And where are they gonna find the men to mobilise ?

Finns are heavily brainwashed. We had 0 conflicts since WW2 ending but they are still screaming about Russian threat