/YES/

Only the 12 most progressive countries invited itt (Finland, Canada, Denmark, Australia, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, UK, Iceland, NZ, Ireland)

Tell me about your day, what was the most progressive thing you did? Did you help any of those poor refugees? If so, how? Or did you give money to charity and paid reparations for American blacks? You name it.

Other urls found in this thread:

socialprogressimperative.org/global-index/data-definitions/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bought this book for my black friend desu

I talked to an Arab today.

What the fuck did Canada do?

>white european countries are on the top of the list
>nonwhite countries all at the bottom

what is this is social progress chart made by white supremacists?? how are free diverse countries like Nigeria and Jamaica behind a 3rd world fascist hellhole like Poland? WHAT THE FUCK LOL.

>saudi arabia is 65

el oh el

That list is bullshit. We've gone past the point of no return and still get cucked by 5 countries. Was it all for nothing?

>you've gone past the point of no return

You went so far past it that now the Muslims are exerting their power, thus turning the country more and more intolerant. In 50 years you'll probably be even less tolerant than Eastern Europe, in 100 years you'll be the most fascist country in Europe.

Well then. I'm ok with this?

With fascism I mean Islamo-fascism.

As long as it's fascism.

So this is how the empty carcass of what was once a nation looks.

It's easy to be progressive when you don't have enough minorities to fuck up your shit.
t. 95% finnish.

>Sweden goes full YES
>still not as progressive as Finland

lmao

Is anybody else even trying?

>colombia

It's barely about immigration. I wouldn't call it "YES" chart.

More specific

socialprogressimperative.org/global-index/data-definitions/

First country to vote yes for gay marriage.

And the fags still won't shut up.

First country to vote for women's suffrage.

And the whores won't shut up.

Nice.

>Tolerance and inclusion

Definitely not YES at all senpai

Don't you think that the right to obtaining the benefit of society should be based on active citizenship not birthright?