youtu.be/nkOKkS7mKfY
discord.gg/pRcDyKe
youtube.com/watch?v=8YVeS5Il6O4
youtube.com/watch?v=flBpsyFbEOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what a shitty OP pic

>Russia is suffering because of it.
Only in the short term.
But in the long term if they get rid of foreign economic dependence it'll be much better for them.

not at all lad

sure sure, whatever to say

meant for

Narcos S2 trailer looks dope af

youtu.be/nkOKkS7mKfY

>tfw i can't wait to see the new star trek

o shit boi, narcos is the best tv show in years
kek i used to have such a crush on seven of nine back in the day

if not, then why even bother? not like there's any jobs for this field in particular, other than meme uni researcher or lecturer...

So what you are essentially saying is that it's better to rely on others than yourself, right?

Civilization is possible without globalism, it has nothing to do with trade, the thing is all about a system not just trade as a root

Being self sustaining socially and economically was a major goal in the past and that's why the world before globalism worked better in so many different ways

If now china breaks apart and takes off all the dollars they have in savings and spreads them on the free market the united states and europe could collapse in just 15 minutes

I can't see why it would worth it, entering a global system which if something's happening in syria could make the UK leaving the european union and having a country like china that you were just supposed to make some trade deals now being capable of destroying our entire economical civilization if it wants

>no edition no nothing

Everyone except the worst selyaks get a bachelor's(and eventually a master's) diploma in Romania, breh.

3rd ep of Mr Robot went out just yesterday

have you brahs seen it yet

man everything is connected now, globalization is taking over either way, every one will rely on every one, that's how you ensure theres no more world wars

refua sa cred ca asa ceva e adevarat. Mai ales prostia care ai facut-o tu. Vrei doar sa pari interesant

why not pick something you're good at, instead of wasting 5-6 years in a uni just so you can get a piece of paper?

why not just fucking buy the thing and be done with it?

>kek i used to have such a crush on seven of nine back in the day
>walks around in a body suit
>gorgeous
No kidding.

What's the most common bachelor diploma around romania?

stealing communications technology
stealing architecture

etc.

I am watching season 4 of TGN.

Mr.Robot is meh and i couldn't force myself to watch it.

Who is your warcraftfu?

If you were an ancient civilization, and you could not procure tin or wheat, you died. If you are modern civilization and cannot secure rare metal or oil/gas or technology, you die. And keep in mind today's Russia is not the USSR, it something smaller and weaker.

Crezi ce vrei, astia ofera studii de feminism, de minoritati s.a.m.d. Din fericire, din cate am inteles, sunt optionale de anul 3.
Finished a humanistic specialization in high school. Except pastoral theology and law, there's nothing to earn cash with.
Probably meme ones like management, journalism etc.

I always found start trek boring am i wrong?

How do you guys handle little girls walking around in slut clothing during the summer?

It's not pre-2008 anymore. The number of people that go for bachelors fell drastically

Economics followed by some sort of engineering iirc.

lol yeah public administration / management tops it

like what the fuck are you supposed to manage straight out of uni

fucking meme degrees

>pastoral theology

Depends on the episode.

try another star trek series, i havent watched it in like... a decade but its quite interesting, try stargate as well its also good

by not staring, mostly

>be priest
>receive free house in selo
>get good money from baptisms, marriages, funerals etc
>be considered a pillar of the community by selyaks
Still gotta bribe for a church, just like you gotta pay to join a lawyer firm.

I handle them perfectly well by not being a subhuman. Where do you live btw? Do you want to meet up?

Read my question again please.

da be
tri na pilonite ako iskash da se vidim?

Now that you describe it like that... You could even become a wacky or famous priest and go up in the hierarchy.

chakam te na pilonite v bar Kaligula v Sofiq

Nope, because mitropolites are monks, not priests.

hahaha i dont have these problams

hahaha they all go to the sea or abroad

hahaha just kill me now

Shte te chakam.

If you isolate yourself from the world by being a strong independent nation who don't need no globalization, you give a competitive advantage to your neighbors. Do you understand now?

ei pedal shte biem do tel aviv i nazad

if she's undead, does that mean she has a smelly muffin ?

>>be considered a pillar of the community by selyaks

I should make a cult like Scientology and fool people into giving me money tbqh.

Ah, so no marriage? Well you can become gay and fuck the pretty young monks.

Ei pedofil ti ne oseshtash mai che sme dvama i shte ti smajem gnusnata turka fizionomia.

Delete this offensive thread and cease any further Slovenophobic activity.

We will not ask twice.

Nigger, you'd have to stay in a monastery for decades until you go up in rank and even that's not certain.

Not if you manage to push the technology forward through innovation. No one is talking here to freeze-frame a country at a certain point in time and remain at that.

>use slow-venian flag as /balk/ thread pic
>to trigger the slow vene

how did I not think of this hahaha

Innovation also requires a global pool of talent and collaboration. Are you going to allow the Internet to be used in universities? Well, guess what, you are trading information.

>Who is your warcraftfu?
Warcraft is meh t b h. I never got interested in the lore.

discord.gg/pRcDyKe

who WANTS TO JOIN THE ROMANIAN EMPIRE
this is only one time offer
gipsyes and gayreeks don't need to apply

>we don't know your plan

There isn't any God and when you die you're just dead
And heaven's just a fairy tale to put you to bed
Sometimes I think about the chance that I'm wrong
But then I close my eyes and sing the words to this song
There isn't any God and when you die you're just dead
And heaven's just a fairy tale to put you to bed
There ain't nobody watching us cause nobody cares
and In the end we're living all alone

Who here thinks the same way?

youtube.com/watch?v=8YVeS5Il6O4

Many Murikans must be feeling very ashamed.

Your IP has been logged and the local authorities in your area will be informed of your subversive activities soon.

holy fucking shit

kek but sorry m8 thanks to Brexit Bulgaria taking the lead of the EU has been sped up. The Bulgarian Empire is to be once more.
>tfw i am not joking and this is actually true since England is to be skipped

oh fuck please dont ban me i wasnt using scripts or anything i swear to God..lessness!

t.hungry flag wannabe

GODLESSNESS!!

youtube.com/watch?v=flBpsyFbEOs

>Innovation requires a global pool of talent and collaboration.
I wouldn't say requires, but it would definitely be advantageous, that I can agree with.
>Are you going to allow the Internet to be used in universities?
Of course.
>Well, guess what, you are trading information.
It wouldn't be wise to trade it. An isolationist-oriented country would be more wiser to only get (by any means) information on technology and science there where it's own is currently lacking but not give your own valuable info if you are ahead of others.

You'll be buying information for money. Foreign money. Where are you going to get that foreign money?

Post your face when in 2018 we will have a Bulgarian led EU!

lmfao

>not pedo officer i just wanna cuddle :DDDDDDDDD
lost that pic

>Where are you going to get that foreign money?
By selling something you have to others?

don't hate neighbor, we are in this together

But then you are not self-sufficient.

>Bulgarian led EU
are you gonna replace euros with castraveti

Its very hard, i walk with a semi all the time and try to sneak peaks.

Only one way to find out.

Nigga what, Warcraft III is the tis, great story, great lore. Fun game. Ive replayed it a hudnred times.

Why the sad faces?Bate Boyko will save us all!

кpyм нaй-нaкpaя щe бъдe дoвoлeн дбч

>implying he hasn't already

how young we talking here niggas?

>voulgaria finally joins EU
>EU collapses
SCREENCAP THIS!!!!!!!!

holy shit i just now read LITTLE girls

Everyone here predicted that back in 2007, seajew.

Now he will be able to save the rest of the EU. He will build walls all around us!

>gris finally comes around to paying off its debts
>EU collapses

screencap this

You'll the EU council president for half a month iirc?

*leads EU

that would be horrifying desu

it's one of those evenings
the mosquitos won't stop biting, bugs trying to get into the house, I'm sweating like fuck even that it's 24C outside, my pc is running choppy and I just want to go out and get in a fight

half an year* i meant

half a* ffs

>a typical night in the life of the s*rbshit

You are if you can produce all the things you need by yourself and sell the excess abroad.
You should make a difference between a closed and a self-sufficient economy.
You can have a closed economy and not be self-sufficient because you simply don't have the resources in your possession. Your people will suffer ofc but that's a different thing.
Otoh you can have an open economy and be self-sufficient for a particular thing if you produce all that you need in your own country.
For example you could have all your oil/energy needs produced domestically in a closed economy (provided you have the means and resources to do that) and be self-sufficient.
But you can also trade the excess of your production by selling it abroad (which would make your economy more or less open to others) and your economy will still be self-sufficient because you don't rely on others.