ITT name one thing you like about Mexico

ITT name one thing you like about Mexico

>inb4 the food
>inb4 hot and beautiful women
>inb4 that they're white

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/27/world/americas/mexican-militarys-high-kill-rate-raises-human-rights-fears.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

beautiful landscape
neat urban architecture

I like nothing about mexico. The only nonwhite country that I like is Japan

People are very proud of their country and that's cute

Mexican art is pretty dope. The last thing I remember is a guy who tattoed leather to look like gang tattoos

Mexico is white.

those ugly pointy boots that you can't help laughing at when you see them

thanks mexico

I like sombreros

Sadly that trend has been erased.

nice and happy people

Then you got nothing going for you m8, sorry.

Better for you to go to the US before the wall gets erected.

The effectivness of our armed forces
nytimes.com/2016/05/27/world/americas/mexican-militarys-high-kill-rate-raises-human-rights-fears.html

also you have really cool spoops
>tfw no latina qt to dress up as skellingtons with
>tfw no spoopy sex

the drugs

shit, forgot pic
also: I heard Mexico is the Poland of Americas

the food
hot and beautiful women
that we're white

This

>tattoos
>art

Aren't you better off without cartels?

It's first worlders making a fuss, like usual

this Soldiers have said they prefer to kill them because if they survive and get handed over to civilian autorities they release them

I like Speedy Gonzales

Ironically Gonzáles is not a spanish surname

Apart from the food nothing really, the males are betacucks with a weird sense of giggly humour and the females are a bit tubby desu.
Ooh i used to like carlos vela mind

Why is the crime highter now than 90s for example?

yes we would, but when you kill one of those fuckers two or three will take his place (literally trying to fight a fucking Hydra). Politicians corrupt as fuck and many of them involved with them doesn't help either

90s corrupt police make a blind eye to drug dealers
Army wasnt fighting
Murders did happen but in the background
But they grew rich as fuck because gringos cant live without drugs

Why ?

mexico city

Gonzales is portuguese, only letter z is used in spanish surnames

It's not Russia. That is an excellent property for any country to have.

this fellow mex is right, no one gave a damn about those psychos kept provided burgers with the drugs they love so much, minding their own business, then calderon happened and shit hit the fan

*,they kept providing burgers with the drugs

so nobody can exterminate them, really I am sorry lad, you have the worst neighbor (USA) and even them sell weapons to criminals.

Question: Does "gringo" refer to any whites or just 'murrican whites?

They sell *

I've only ever used it for Americans, no matter ethnicity, unless they are Latinos then I use pocho.
For whites from other countries I use gabacho

Just legalize weed will take a lot of power from them.
Its a bit utopic but if the anti corruption "3 out of 3" law can be passed and weed becomes legal they would eventually fade when for poor people there is no money to tempt them to fight against the soldiers, at the current method its going to take at least another 10 years to things to calm down
All murricans

Here Gabacho is used for ->

>gabacho used as an ethnic slur against white people
I hate Mexicans now

Also the fucking guns, no one in Mexico gives a shit if murricans want to have a gun even for their dogs, but really stop selling guns to the cartels would help, that goes to Germany and others as well

> the males are betacucks
How?

So Speedy Gonzales is portuguese ?

cool ruins and history
they filmed Sicario there

but it's not a slur, here it's used as an alternative to gringo. my american friend is "el gabacho" and people call the USA "El Gabacho" sometimes.

Unique history and culture

no, gringo means murrican (gabacho is also used, but gringo is far more popular); white people from other countries care called "güerito" and that's it.

No but is a fail
Sicario movie is exaggerated. I think so

Everything feels comfy as soon as you cross the border [spoiler]as long as there are no firefights happening nearby[/spoiler].

Well, damn

Is my brother white?

>Implying that Americans are white

Gringo pretty much means person speaking English loudly.

Unless they have a weird accent, British or Australian. Canadians are pretty much gringos anyway.

beri witu pigu

I live close to a turistic spot in Baja, Canadians usually dress up like hipsters, are actually white as fuck and are polite in general. A disturbing amount of them are gay tho.

trump loves mexicans