That sore thumb they call "Galicia"

Why doesn't Spain just hand it over to Portugal to even the geography out? The population there practically speak Porchgeese already, and it's not like Spain cucks are capable of claiming sovereignty of their own lands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sND1sz-TTNA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2016-mid®ion=039
theweek.co.uk/64495/the-ten-safest-and-ten-most-dangerous-countries-in-the-world
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Actually, that region called Galicia has been cucked into being one of Castilla's bitches more than any other region.
Franco was Galician.
Rajoy is Galician.
Fraga was Galician.
And, what's more, it's Portugal the one that should, if anything, be a part of Galician, seeing as the OG Kingdom is Galicia.

I like grilled octopus, so I'd be fine with that.

Also, Galicia doesn't have the festive attitude that Spain in general does, and is much more melancholic like us. The Atlantic is magical and soothing.

>Franco
Of course! Based Galicia is wrecking Spain from the inside. We'll reunite once they finish the job.

Because Galiza is better off with Spain. They manage to be richer than Portugal while not having a workforce as well educated as our modern one.

That's a win-win, I wish my home region was a part of Spain.
Oh and if anything it's Portugal that should belong to Galiza.

Franco banned any language that was not Castellano, hardly "killing Spain".

Yet they still spoke Galego when I went there. Maybe he just didn't finish the job.

>That's a win-win, I wish my home region was a part of Spain.
kys, traitor scum. There's more to life than money.

Stfu you stupid cuck. And ofc there is, living in a less corrupt, more efficient, better natured, happier, less criminal country is more than money.

>Yet they still spoke Galego when I went there. Maybe he just didn't finish the job
Definitely, had he finished the job Galician would be like Leonés, but my point wasn't that, but the fact that Gallegos are a very big part of the Españolazo force.

>living in a less corrupt,
They're not, though. They are a bunch of ranks below us
>more efficient,
This is true, but not by much
>better natured,
Nope. Portuguese are definitely more quiet and generally nicer.
>happier,
Yeah, we are downbeat by culture.
>less criminal
Nope. Portugal is a safer country. One of the safest in the world.

The only thing they have is size with access to more exploitable resources like soil for agriculture, and a better geographical position for land-trading. You just got tricked into thinking we suck by our constant complaining, but they really aren't that much different or better.

Galacia is Celtic

A lot of Portugal and Spain are. Celt-Iberians were the names of the tribes of like 2/3rds of the peninsula.

The percentage should be about the same for both countries to begin with.

I'm from Compostela, Galicia
I would say that 30 percent of Galicians are blond and blue eyed
I have been in Portugal, Madrid, Sevilla, Cadiz, Valencia and I can tell I hardly saw a blue eyed person
Celts are supposed to be blond and blue eyed aren't they?

Not necessarily. And I'm not trying to piss you off. I'm a Catalan, so I happen to be in the wewuz Goths position (instead of Celts).

These particular traits do not prove nor disprove that you are a celtic people, because it's much wider trait (it could also be attributed to Germanic admixture, for example).

>portugal,madrid,sevilla,valencia
nice cities

portugal and spain belong to ecyuador

>I'm from Compostela, Galicia
Fake. Internet hasn't come yet there.

youtube.com/watch?v=sND1sz-TTNA

Black sails is great. Shame it's ending next year.

That's definitely not a very Portuguese sounding arrangement, but we do have the bagpipes. Sounds great.

Yeah the guy is Galician though, my mistake

>we were all part of the Great Gallician Empire all along

>Portugal is a safer country. One of the safest in the world.
Wrong:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2016-mid®ion=039

Anyhow, I would love to be politically closer to my portubros if that didn't entail a financial catastrophe.

>I would say that 30 percent of Galicians are blond and blue eyed

I hope you are joking.

There's more to safety than murder rates. We have a low population and last year there were a bunch of murders close together which threw the statistic off.

theweek.co.uk/64495/the-ten-safest-and-ten-most-dangerous-countries-in-the-world

I'm really not bullshiting when I said we were safe.

Hence why I linked crime rate. There are plenty of ways to calculate how "safe" a country is and, at a glance, most of those place Spain a notch above. Not saying that either of the two countries is unsafe, however.

Fair enough. Outside literally 2 neighbourhoods in Lisbon there's almost no crime here. And I don't think Spain is that bad either.

how accurate is this pic?

Some of Alentejo is in the south but isn't that bad and has some nice people. Lisbon and Algarve are beyond saving though. Porto also has a bunch of less good areas since it's a big city.

North ends just below the Mondego.

We're considerably below them by every possible criteria, stop rationalizing and making up excuses for that you fucking autist

That site has Portugal one notch below Spain in criminality (where lower is better) and one above in safety (where higher is better).

Still pretty close, though.

Also,
>sLOVEnia

Shit nevermind, I was looking at Macedonia.

W-we should hang out together in Santiago.
O-one day.
:3