Alright, so everyone's always typing away on here while claiming their spoken English is god-awful...

Alright, so everyone's always typing away on here while claiming their spoken English is god-awful. Time to see if you're terrible at speaking English as you claim you are!

Post a Vocaroo of yourself answering these questions, and other anons will rate your vocabulary, cadence, pronunciation, etc.

Easy Tier:
>How are you?
>Where are you from?
>Coffee or tea, and how would you like it prepared?

Medium tier:
>What do you think of your country?
>What's your ideal travel destination? (Explain why.)
>What's your ideal profession? (Explain why.)

Hard tier:
>Do you believe in God? (Explain why.)
>What's your favorite TV show? (Explain the things you enjoy about it.)
>Why do you think Canada and Australia are the leading countries when it comes to crafting the worst posts on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s06fUl1A32Ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't be a shy seal, get in here and be rated.

I'll bump

thx bby

WAKE WE UP INSIDE

(CAN'T WAKE UP)

SAVE ME

CALL MY NAME

HALLO

post ur vocaroos :-DD

this thread has potential

Sorry, I'm just here to bump.
Now,
WAKE MY UP INSIDE

This is too long for anyone to even remotely give a fuck. Choose a couple funny sentences and have people say them or something.

Also, I hate those fucking stick figures, they are the sort they use for presentations at company meetings; I feel triggered.

>I feel triggered

What if I do it?

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!
USA, USA, USA!

It doesn't matter unless it'll get others to

You never know until you do it

>inb4 I'm expected to do it

It doesn't really matter whether you want to do it or not. In particular, the question of whether a God exists is not something easily discussed on Vocaroo and we're all autistic. Give us a movie script or something.

>How are you?
triggered desu

But you're Polish, not Finnish

vocaroo.com/i/s06fUl1A32Ok

If that's actually you that recorded it then 5/5

thanks
do i sound like a nigger?
i love nigger culture and want to move to the hood and become part of the community

>thanks
np bby

>do i sound like a nigger?
yes

>i love nigger culture and want to move to the hood and become part of the community
"no"