I always hear the "Americans are fat "banter, but no one seems to understand why we have that problem

I always hear the "Americans are fat "banter, but no one seems to understand why we have that problem.
Most Americans are broke and leave paycheck to paycheck. Average Americans make like 20,000 USD a year,which isn't even a lot considering the costs of living and the fact food prices are RETARDED. You can eat longer off ramen noodles and hotdogs than salads.
So there.
foxbusiness.com/features/2015/07/09/average-salaries-for-americans-median-salaries-for-common-jobs.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vaRn3nf9lRc
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/story/2012-05-17/healthy-food-cost-USDA/55018070/1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hara_hachi_bun_me
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have some data stuffs I can give you.

>le eating healthy is expensive maymay

woot
Eurofats

That shit is made in a restaurant you dumb motherfucker.
Live off hotdogs or salad for a month and see what costs more

>Mexican girls overweight
Kill me now

Nigga I love on bulk pasta and bulk rice and bulk cheese and bulk beans and I'm a skellington, buying hot dogs every week would fucking bankrupt me

youre dumb

how is alaska
youtube.com/watch?v=vaRn3nf9lRc

it's not just poverty that would be easy to solve

it's their unwillingness or the lacking of time to prepare a proper meal

I would like to add lack of knowledge to those points

>Average Americans make like 20,000 USD a year,
Holy fuck you're stupid

> You can eat longer off ramen noodles and hotdogs than salads.
veggies, chicken, rice, beans are cheap as fuck. You're functionally retarded if you can't eat healthy for cheap. I'm a student and there have been times in my life where I've gone for months eating almost the exact same thing for every meal. It ain't fun but you have to do what your financial situation allows.

You're stupid. Average per capita incomes take into account millionaires and BILLIONAIRES which throws off the average by a lot

>Unhealty food costs more than healthy food in his cunt

Shit tier cunt m8

Thats why you use median you dumb negro. And wow, look at this, the U.S. is essentially on par with other Euro cunts.

Stop finding excuses for you being a fatfuck you waste of skin and flesh.

>United Fatties of America

>Unhealthy food his cheaper than healthy food

I don't understand this desu

It's a free market :DDD

you can't seriously imply that average person in USA is too poor to afford normal food

what's the price of chicken, pork, vegetables?

Is it seriously cheaper to go to burger king and get 4 meals for a family than grocery shopping for 4 people?

nice try pastafat

No it's not. The only thing that's makes it expensive for poor niggers is the price of gas to get to the store and back when there's a McDonalds in every ghetto

it's not

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/story/2012-05-17/healthy-food-cost-USDA/55018070/1

Doesn't matter, you're still fat, fatty.

Why are Anglos so fat?

I am the 19%

The reason we're so fat is because we have so many blacks and Mexicans. Once Donald Trump gets elected he'll take care of that real quick.

t. fatty

i thought germans were fatter

I think we, as Americans have always eaten a lot, it's in the culture (take that word as you will). It's always looked better to finish your plate.

Compare this to this idea:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hara_hachi_bun_me

This has been part of Japanese culture for a long time, a few hundred years at least (you can find a few references to it in historic texts about peasant life in Japan).
As our country prospered in the 20th century and the economy improved, we moved more and more away from blue collar and labor intensive jobs.
In the 40s, about 20% of the population lived on farms (hard-working environment). Today, 2% of the population lives on farms.
As well, as industrial work has moved away and the boom of computers, we're sitting now more than ever. Exercise isn't part of our conscious existence, it was just done during work.
The nature of our work has changed but when it comes to eating, our modus operandi is the same as it was back then.
And this isn't even just about junk food, people are moving away from all that crap and still having issues, portion control really matters too.

Calories In < Calories Out

It says 29.5%.

>The reason we're so fat is because we have so many blacks and Mexicans.
y? theyre poorer and so buy unhealthy food?

So what, does everyone right their bike in Moldova?

Is there nothing to eat?

That site is famous for inaccurate maps
The map in uses official stats from the italian and american government

they really are hungry lmao

(you)

Not him, but what is the obesity rate for the Swiss?

>Obesity in the EU
>Switzerland
>European Union

Anyway I remember that was similar to Italy and France, 8-10%

Those rates always confuse me.
It's hard to find a reason why countries with similar culture and level of income can vary so much
Just look at Romania and Hungary

Also the fattest demographics, black people and Southern whites, have incredibly fattening traditional cuisine. Incredibly delicious yet incredibly fattening (which makes it worse). So even non-poor Southerners and blacks tend to get fat if they eat their traditional food.

>Southern whites
*poor whites

those prices are not reflective of current prices and you know it. also the quality is dogfood-tier. tyson chicken? kys

>also the quality is dogfood-tier. tyson chicken? kys
yes i'm sure they use only the finest, selected animals to produce kfc or other trash food

-

It's not dogfood tier.

While an element of it could be argued to be because Southern states generally have more poverty than Northern states, non-poor Southerners do in fact also tend to be on the chunky side. Not all of them, but a pretty noticeable percentage, and more than non-Southern whites.