France should have to pay reparations for hundreds of years of bullying England since 1066

France should have to pay reparations for hundreds of years of bullying England since 1066

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/britain/21702338-liberals-fear-their-country-will-become-less-tolerant-place-future-bright-britains
herodote.net/Philippe_Auguste_1165_1223_-synthese-436.php
paris-sorbonne.fr/IMG/pdf/Position_de_these_beaudin2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The French didn't really do anything, Frenchified Norwegians did.

To undo an Anglo is charity, not a sin

You should summit your tiny island to France rule once again you cunt.

They failed though, time and time again, and now they're basically a Middle-Eastern country with monthly attacks.

1066 was made by normand, from danermark or something.

Norwegians are French desu

So is Britain

At least your muslims don't want to kill you...I suppose

With French soldiers (inb4 "Bretons or Flemish are not French !!!!!!!")

English should have to pay reparation for the Hundred Years War, the Revolutionary Wars, and the Napoleonic Wars

>green eyes

Great meme

Why would the English pay for the Napoleonic wars?

>Revolutionary Wars

They wanted to save France and you want them to pay reps ?

(you)

>Middle-Eastern country with monthly attacks.

That's rich since you own papers boast of having more diversity than anywhere else in europe.

>As a magnet for immigrants, London has no rival in Europe. Not only does it contain many more foreigners than any other city, it also has proportionately more immigrants than almost anywhere else. Next to London, famously cosmopolitan cities like Paris and Berlin are actually rather homogeneous.

economist.com/news/britain/21702338-liberals-fear-their-country-will-become-less-tolerant-place-future-bright-britains

>Breton blood

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

SAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEE

(toi)

The Royal kingdom was really small at this time tho, definying who was french is quit hard.

technically the first official national land was when Phillipe Auguste called himself Rex FranciƦ (= kingdom), instead of the historical rex Francorum (= tribe)

SAUVEZ MOI

And Bretons, Flemish, Poitevins, Tourangeaux, Angevins were French

(Fucking Flemish, tho, why did you betray us ?)

>62414490
Are french those who have frankish blood and of the story.

And yet London is richer and more important, and Paris is much more dangerous.

And top of that, you are speaking our language.

Many historians see Phillipe Auguste as the inventor of the french nation, going from a proto-nation to a real kingdom. Wich will become even more true during the 100 years war.
(Ferdinand Lot, Marc Bloch, Colette Beaune)
herodote.net/Philippe_Auguste_1165_1223_-synthese-436.php

more complete document paris-sorbonne.fr/IMG/pdf/Position_de_these_beaudin2.pdf

>and of the story
end of story*

Franks were Greeks (according to their official history), therefore only greeks are french.

I am Greek

According to this map, I'm GREEK

3/4ths of the people under the rule of the French government couldn't speak French until the late 1800's

>Greeks
Trojan*

And since descendents of the franks are R1B, the franks were indeed trojan-hittite.

England should have to pay reparations for hundreds of years of bullying Ireland since 1169

Well, they spoke some French dialects...

>dialects

No they are actual languages

Nope they're dialect, there is no real variation between them.

You sure about that ?

Basque, Alsatian, Occitan languages, Breton, maybe but what about the "real France" (middle of France) ?

keep dreaming mohamed

What a stupid response to my factual post, especially considering that you have more muslims, in percentual, absolute and terrorist numbers.

Different languages same language family

Ahem, you seem to forget something m8.

FUCKING ENGLISH CUNTS

I am greek

Why are you getting so worked up over this, Bruce? This matter is between Danes and Brits.

not true for long demographic dynamics will give anglo the final blow and eventually wipe them out of the earth surface

Half Danish half Australian desu

Dear lord. You truly are one unholy fusion of bants.

I thought we were the cuckiest nation in the world...I was wrong

keep dreaming Ahmad

>Culture and Traditions

That's not even the half of it

The English payed other nations to fight France. France would then assrape said nations while the English rubbed their hands together in the background.

Tell me about it.

Here's a handy picture for you to read

No need. I already know what I need to know.

TL;DR a lesbian bishop named Eva Brunne suggested removing all Christian symbols from the Seamen's Church in Stockholm (her diocese). The proposal was rejected, however, by Kicki Wetterberg, the head of the Seamen's Church (though not part of Brunne's diocese), who said that she had "no problem with Muslim or Hindu sailors worshipping in the church, but the church will keep its crosses, being a Christian church."

Do French people even realised that the terrorism of 1066 still has an emotional impact on British people today?

To be fair Denmark is getting cucked by the EU man I spoke to a eastern euro and he said he was going to go to Denmark for free education. Fucking up the white mans utopia, Denmark for the Danes.