Whats the worst thing that happened to your country in the 20th century ?

whats the worst thing that happened to your country in the 20th century ?

for us it was all the years of dictatorship after civil war

>Axis neighboors including Portugal helping the fascist rebellion eager to try their latest technology
>Republican Government have to pay Stalin for early 30's technology
>Gets some volunteers from all over the world that come through France to fight for democracy
>Germany and Italy try civilian bombings for the first time
>Fascism wins
>Spain is stuck in the 19th century economically until the 60's and democratically until the 90's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ9UfSrkfOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Fascism wins
It didn't.

Democracy is overrated anyways

Peronism was the best and the worst thing that ever happened to this country by far

Hmm... where should I start...?

Germans leaving after ww2

the 20th century was quite good to us desu
probably the recession of the 80s

Care to explain? How could it be the best thing?

Also, you have the regional flags plugin installed but I can't see your extra flags. I wonder if you didn't set them yet or it's a bug, are you seeing mine?

>two World Wars
>decline of the Wallonian economy
>losing our colonies
>Bende van Nijvel attacking supermarkets and killing peoples in the 80's

i miss Congo the most to be honest. It seemed so comfy and I wouldn't be mean to the black people there. I would just chill in my house in some small village.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ9UfSrkfOg

>It didn't.
It did.

the 1982 economic crisis ruined my maternal family and many many more. Fuck that.

1917, 1921, 1922, 1931, 1937, 1941, 1960s, 1991, 1999.

What's funny is that Hitler later said he regretted helping Franco and that he should have supported the Republic instead

>1917,
Revolution + civil war.
> 1921,
Famine.
> 1922,
Russia divided into USSR.
>1929
Forgot collectivisation: people are robbed, sent to Siberia, 50% of national cattle lost.
> 1931,
Guess what then? Famine.
> 1937,
Repressions. Basically killing educated people left in the country.
>1941,
WWII
> 1960s,
Khruschev's shitty management: stagnation and commieblocks.
> 1991,
Liberal reforms crushed the countries economy. The greatest act of corruption in human history a.k.a. "privatisation" when factories worth millions were """bought""" for thousands by politicians and oligarchs who made such laws for themselves.
> 1999.
Putin comes to power.

See you in the next season.

Both russian occupations

Fuck off commie, Franco was based.

Probably the Great Depression.
>Roaring Twenties - everything's going great outside of agriculture, people are prospering
>Stock Market crashes in 1929
>Doesn't return to pre-crash levels until 1937, and still in recession until WW2

>antifascism

It's Sup Forums, OUT.

WWII

France invaded => fucking everybody dies => reputation ruined => reputation of the far right ruined

WWI ruined France physically and crushed our souls.

Fuck germany

payback for centuries of bullying

IT RUINED NATIONALISM

NOW EVERY FRENCHMEN IS A LEFTIST FAGGOT WHO THINKS WE WANT TO SLAUGHTER STRANGERS

THANK YOU, GERMANY, THANK YOU SOOOOO MICH

The revolution, the civil war and the mass executions fucked up us pretty bad. We basically turned into two different ethnic groups for a generation because Reds and Whites could not coexist and towns had to have separate facilities for both. So there would be a school and a worker's school, a basketball team and a worker's basketball team and so on.

WWII somewhat unified us but the memory is fading and the country is falling apart again because we never really reconciled and developed some common base of identity.

Great Kantō earthquake in 1923

i thought the reds were all killed