Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YL2XL17z8Fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>TFW my ancestors have all been slavs

Feels good man

your ancestors didn't seem to love it so much

>you will never live in europe
good

You would probably end up in perpetual xenophobic hate and suppression of your core beliefs.

Like or not Mr. Depressive, this is the hour of gold. Now is the envy of all the dead.

The European ancestors of people in the New World were usually either from rural poor regions, religious minorities or political criminals. No wonders they didn't like the place.

So you'd go and culturally enrich it from the beginning?

That's why i visited Austria this year. By 2018 mehmets will take over.

They were dreamers. And it worked. They traveled across the Atlantic in wooden boats for their ideals - knowing full well that the oceans would swallow them whole.

youtube.com/watch?v=YL2XL17z8Fs

Some areas are still okay. Also, there's Poland.

really makes you feel

Plenty of them were Utopian dreamers, but most of them were simply poor people.

I did. I still do. It's wonderful.

How many ships drowned on average before the introduction of the iron ship? are there statistics on this?

That is exactly my point. And what America was primarily founded upon - what alot of lazy people do not understand today. Originally, the immigration process involved battle with the Indians, the repressive corporations, building your own house, defending your land, farming your land or die of starvation etc.

A bit off an off-tangent rant here but my family immigrated here in the early 1700s and has a history of contributing towards academia. I am no Trump supporter, or Hillary supporter, yet I wish for a United States free from the deliverance of rapid progression.

its only fair they live on 3 nicer continents

-

Europe's history is a tale of people killing each other and clamoring for power. Sure, there were times that weren't so bad, but by and large Europe is historically a shithole.

>yuropoors and yuroboos will try and deny this

>tfw you visited England, Germany, Italy and France in the 90s

your negroid shithole is more enriched already than serbia ever will be

This is true. Living in our time gives people a view of Europe that is completely ahistorical. It took two collective suicide attempts to end up where it is now.