Its over for us British lads

Its over for us British lads.

>Tfw niggers and mix race guys are top of the totem pole when it comes to White girls.

>tfw half of our football team are either a nigger or a mixed race mongrel

>Music is dominated by Black music like Grime and American hip hop

Britain is officially BLACKED. At least we are not on French/belgian level BLACKED yet and the blacks are Christians with English names.

the sun finally set on the british empire?

Blame that alcoholic, chainsmoking fat pisshead pig Churchill for fulfilling the prophecy of the Elders of Zion whilst drunk on whisky, fucking up this continent for (((foreign interests))).

Your grandfather deserved to die in the war

mfw the future is brown and there is nothing you can do about it

And you deserve it

stop posting in wowg you fucking pedophile

Globally it is the time of the black man

He has awakened. He's woke(n) and whites are going to see the strength of the sons of Africa.

Back to your containment thread, Peru.

Anglocucks habeeb things so easily.
Thought it was the French who were into surrendering.
Just get out there and fuck her right in the pussy.

>playing wow

Which is?

Feels good

Get BACK, keep your autism contained to one thread

>Tfw niggers and mix race guys
fuck off boi you'd be at the top if you weren't fucking each other for thousands of years blame your ancestors not us

>tfw half of our football team are either a nigger or a mixed race mongrel
so it's our fault that you're shit at everything you do now?

Which is?

what do you think? it doesn't even exist anymore kek

Go back to the Japanese thread right now and stop posting outside it, for the benefit of all of us.

You got the wrong peruvian, buddy. Try again.

>Peruvian with an inferiority complex towards whites
Are you all like this then?

I don't know, you tell me.

>I don't know, you tell me.
Yes

Oh my.
I'm so mad right now, jeje

Keep in mind that the Third World will prevail over the Third World. The union of Amerindians + African + Middle Eastern + Asian will move upon the north, we will take all your positions, because your are lazy and afraid, while we work and fight without calculating human costs. You are the country clubs and the suburbs with children playing in the grass and riding bicycles. Instead, we are marginals of the filth of the cities.

We will pass over you the First World with a steamroller. This is struggle, the future is ours,

>I'm so mad right now, jeje
Good.

Keep in mind that the Third World will prevail over the First World. The union of Amerindians + African + Middle Eastern + Asian will move upon the north, we will take all your positions, because your are lazy and afraid, while we work and fight without calculating human costs. You are the country clubs and the suburbs with children playing in the grass and riding bicycles. Instead, we are marginals of the filth of the cities.

We will pass over the First World with a steamroller. This is struggle, the future is ours,

I fucking love grime

If white british people still made any good music I would listen to that too

Anyone know any current white british music that's actually good?

Think of all the things that led to this - us white lads eat crap food, are lazy, dont lift weights or do cardio, are generally not motivated for anything other than video games, act like females, worry about fashion | clothes | accessories | phones etc, are no longer manly and spend all day acting like fucktards.