How do we eliminate poverty from Latin America?

How do we eliminate poverty from Latin America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eliminate Latin America

first post best post.

Eliminate Anglo America

This. Just fucking kill us all already.

remove catholic church

But that's the only thing keeping the mudslime horde at bay.

>the darker a region gets, the shittier it gets

really makes you think

please send a (You) my way if it made you think as well

@>62417431
I can't think.

(You)

To be quite honest, aside from corruption and drug trafficking, one of the biggest problems Latin America faces is that the poor tend to have a ridiculous number of children and no sense of responsibility whatsoever, which, in Latin America's case, constitutes a very significant problem since the poor actually number in the millions. It is often the case that whenever a Latin American country does somewhat decently economically speaking it is unable to capitalize on that because every year there are millions of new mouths to feed and care for. The poor should be sterilized if Latin America is to eliminate poverty.

lol no, that's the main reason they try to invade.

Stop doing drugs.

This desu
I prefer Catholics at la basilica giving coffe and food to people than violent mudslime

poverty in chile is under 5%

narinas is fucking right. Don't know about other latam countries but if you bring up the phrase: "if you can't feed them don't breed them" you will be labelled a fucking monster (no kidding, it makes you look like some sort of psycho despite those people being poor as fuck and with no sense of responsibility)

tell your people to stop consuming them, burger

no me importa un carajo

Sterilizing 95℅ of Amerindians and deporting Negros to Africa.

Removing Iberian input and introducing Germanic input

no me importa un carajo

no me importa un carajo

Found Ahmed

no me importa un carajo

This

Somehow eliminate corruption and

DEVUELVAN EL ORO REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

they can't, they are poor now...we lost the chance :(

This

I opened this thread to post that reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

THIS!!!

but america-kun almost all the drugs go to your country and europe, stop consuming and start producing pls

nah, they go to Europe to get an easy life with welfare n shiet, not because catholic church or something

We do almost. Meth. And also, California Weed from the mountains makes mexican brick shit look bad.

Man, fucking higher education is free, people from fucking ranchos who've never used a computer manage college while working to pay rent. Get a degree, move legally somewhere you'll be happy, spare us your self loathing whining...

>burgers consume a hell of a lot of drugs
wE dIINDU NUFFIN !!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q

Except both our countries are already below replacement rate and undergoing demographic transition, it means we are only a few decades away from the Europe/Japan scenarion in which will have to face either accepting migration or a declining, shrinking economy...

Cant lie . That is my fav movie.

I really hate James Cameron

You guys know I am talking about us, gringos. Americans.
But even then, it takes to make a deal, meaning you guys have personal responsibility too. Blaming the USA is not solving the issue. Your fucking corrupt leaders are partly to blame for allowing it. Look at el salvador. The country allowed us to drop gang bangers back their and not hold them. You should have shot the plane down.

Good man

Too bad James Cameron ditched Giger for that movie.

Is a fucking classic

It doesn't stop Cameron from being a dick. A mediocre one, worst of all. I've said.

Kill poor people

Cameron is good for teens or adults with teen mentality.

RS was also a dick.

>According to Yaphet Kotto, Ridley Scott told him to annoy Sigourney Weaver off-camera so that there would be tension between their characters. Kotto regrets this because he really liked Weaver.

He fucked up in Prometheus. His first alien movie had more technique. I give him that.

i'd start with burning a few bussses and a few tires

and then inject zika virus

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""students""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

kek

You're partially correct, we should have never indulged your outsourcing your unability to educate your own population. But then geopolitically we could have never afforded to do anything but cooperate could we? You can't fucking keep 15 years old from smoking weed like degenerates and yet expect that we, having access to lesser resources, will be able to deal with criminal organizations whose power rivals our own governments...

Here's a solution, breed/genetically modify a dozen of harmless looking cold resistant varieties of grass/vines so that they can produce THC, cocaine alkaloids and opiates. Discreetly provide these to the cartels and have them use their networks to diseminate them all accross the "developed" world as a better source for drugs than smuggling from our countries. Sit back and watch as slowly these get diseminated eventually turning the drug war into an entirely domestic affair for you people. That solves one of our main sources of corruption which in turn allows for more efficient government we can use to tackle poverty. Meanwhile you educate yourselves on the consequences of large scale use of defoliants in your own countries...

good observation, mate; unfortunately, such a thing will never happen because as long as this so called "war on drugs" continue, cartels provide americans with what they like because it's part of their culture "to rave on and to hell with the world" (money money for cartel) and they get more weapons (money money money for gun manufacuring industry). It's all about profit and each site has been blaming each other for a long time whem the fucking bastard keep laughing at everyone

I'm not defending Cameron, although come on, Strange days, the two Terminator films he was involved in and even the Abyss are fucking awesome sci fi flicks, Aliens is a fucking awesome film, good solid characters, great action sequences, even a bit of anti-corporate, anti-military establishment that's not preachy nor unsympathetic to the men/women doing the fighting... The movie is not a thriller like the first one which fucking works... yes, I realize it may not never live up to the standards of fedora coinosseurs but it was a box office successall around crowd pleaser while still remaining intelligent and coherent as a movie. Seriously...

>Bring Italians
You get rid of all the shit just to bring in piss?
Take some of the Japanese from Brazil and do something with it, they can help develop Chile's tech boom

free education & less military funding

>CHINK CHONK SHINDO RENMEI MURUDERINGU DAY!
No thanks. Kill all chinks from Japan, Korea and China too. We don't need nigger replacements, we need cleaner streets.

You already know the answer, Hitler.

LatAm barely funds its military aside from Brazil
Why won't have free education lad?

perfect, you want to become Brazil?

BONUS POINTS: send the chinks back to Japan and bomb them all again and again and again. Don't do like that lazy Mexican colony that goes >SHEEIIIT TYRSLEY GONZALES BOMBS TWICE AND GO SIESTA!, get rid of the roaches

>we need cleaner streets
>not knowing that literally all chinks own in the US is dry cleaning

W E L L M E M E D !

>bring italians
>implying italians are any good

bring slavs instead, at least they would get rid of niggers, faggots and leftists

Didn't work for us, we are one of the countries in the world that spends less in its miltary and you can have higher education virtually free if you're smart or actually bother working/studying hard for your admission test...

>LatAm barely funds its military aside from Brazil
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no

Brazil's military spending is higher than all SA countries combined.

This, that is what Costa Rica did and they are okay. Although that wouldnt work in my country anymore since we need the army to fight the druglords and gangs.

By buying more money.

Those admission tests are easy af
I believe many are just retarded

>bringing commies

education solves a lot of problems and helps raise the standard of living amongst other issues you chimp rat

But Costa Rica doesn't need to defend itself, it relies on Tourism from US, and knows that the US will cover all War costs, everything south of that is too big of a pain in the ass for the US to pay for

>commies
ask to the poles if they're commies

you're right with russians though, but we already have our good amount of commie scum

Or they don't care to work, I too believe they're easy enough, my point being even retards can get in if at the very least they have a work ethic.

Getting rid of niggers and some shit indigenous comunities will increase the good stats of my country, we should keep the amazonian ones because they are cool and they live by themselves without bothering anyone

And what exactly justifies that if I may ask? Do you fear Bolivia will try to annex you?

Kill all the poor?

Why no the 100%?

I fucking dunno I'm just a stupid NEET not a fucking military commander.

I don't see the church as that much of a problem, they've fortunately been failing badly in trying to stop gay marriage/abortion and in all fairness they're not responsible for violence or corruption. I'm both an atheist and a socilaist but this is more of an old school commie meme...

Poorer countries tend to have this thing where people get a lot of kids. As wealth increases, population decreases.

If we get South Americas wealth to increase, the problem solves itself.

yes, informed citizens demanding accountability from their government is such an overrated thing...

Terminator films are great actually. And even though I admit Aliens is an undeniably well done action film, I can't help but hate how much he dumbed down the franchise. Hell, one of its most iconic quotes is "get away from her, you bitch!" while fighting, you guess it, an even bigger version of the original alien in one mecha, while trying to save that annoying kid that didn't stop screaming the whole goddamn movie, a helpless screaming kid that somehow still managed to outlive all the dumb soldiers and people from the colony. I'm not surprised, since most of them were, either cannon fodder, or one dimensional soldiers with the minds of teens in b horror movies, pretending to be "badass" and "cool" waving around big guns, only waiting to be killed by those previously perfect organisms now reduced to simple, way less dangerous, space, cannon fodder ants (that didn’t even had the original Giger design), instead of the rape allegories of the first film. I felt like I was watching a toy commercial. And don’t even get me started on the plot holes (much worse than in Alien 3, actually), the out of nowhere child Ripley forgot to mention in the previous film (the one that she apparently abandoned in a years-long space travel), and all the HUGE plot coincidences that needed to happen in order for the plot to move further.
It’s exactly the same as comparing Aliens Colonial Marines and Alien Isolation, yet I seem to be the only dumb cunt in the world that hates this movie. And it’s not even because I’m a fedora. It’s just this particular autism beef against this particular movie and director.

Tl,dr: Autism, and James Cameron a shit.

Again, this is not an issue... We are already below replacement rates if anything the problem while we still have a young population to avoid a future of mass immigration...

Some tribes are cool if left alone in the jungle

The USA should stop fucking those countries up with right wing dictators.
Working people should seize the farms, factories, and businesses and become the masters of their own destinies. Corruption should be cracked down upon, tax money should go to education and infrastructure, and democracy should be spread wherever possible.

Either way, this topic stops here.

People don't know how to manage their resources, you could give em 500 dollars and they'll end up buying a Smart TV or a Tablet to keep their children quiet even if they only have an old bedsheet for a door and their house looks like it'll be under construction forever.

Mauricio Macri.

This
I've seen people living in incomplete houses with better phones than mine, and I don't have a crappy phone

Autism?

>we don't need chinks
>chinks actually have clean streets
Caralho

eliminating latin americans

Chinks spit in their streets and blow their nose on the floor. Everywhere.

unfortuntely, this...many people, if not most, do not think ahead, don't like to study, and they'd rather waste their money on unnecessary things than investing it in something worthy...

Embrace the free market

t. Milton Friedman

>"if you can't feed them don't breed them" you will be labelled a fucking monster (no kidding, it makes you look like some sort of psycho despite those people being poor as fuck and with no sense of responsibility)

Forcing a child to grow up poor makes you a monster tbqf

exactly my thoughts and have brought it up sometimes with friends (one of them is religious as fuck and rapidly said i was a fucking psychopath for suggesting people should stop having children when they're poor as fuck). I don't get it, they have nothing to help them and yet they still do it. depressing and nonsensical as fuck at the same time