Why do Sup Forumstards have such a hateboner for Islam?

>implying Christians haven't committed genocides and terrorism
>implying Crusades
>implying witch burnings
>implying abortion clinic bombings
>implying Bush Nazi using the Bible to justify invading Iraq and killing 600,000 civilians
>implying using the Bible to deny same sex couples any rights

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/352255-france-syria-civilians-dead/
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/20/us-airstrike-allegedly-kills-56-civilians-in-northern-syria
thereligionofpeace.com/terror-2015.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=jm_L5fRoQUA.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they want to be edgy.

That's the only reason Sup Forums hates anything.

All non Muslims hate Islam. In Thailand they always blow up shrines n shit

Fuck off Muslim apologist.

Kebab removal best time of our history. Christianity strong.

Muslims kill for Islam. Other people don't kill for their religions. That's basically it.

As for the past of Christians, read a book or two.

Because it is relevant now, Christians did what they did that a lot of time ago.

we want them to grow out of it as we have
the modernity is suppose to make people question the role of religion in violence not make it more connected

>all non Muslims hate Islam
Not me

>Christianity
Literally a sandnigger religion. Jesus was a shitskin

>muh crusades

wow look at all those things from the past.

Three of the things in OP list didn't happen 500 years ago.

Fanatism is the cancer, there are christian and muslim fanatics those are scum, but there are those who believe in their religion without bothering anyone. Lets not blame entire religions, a lot of people are shit and some of them happen to be religious.

beside Christian country is the shittest, poorest and murderer-est

>le crusades

Oh come on.

because christians moved on and muslims are still stuck

Attacks on abortionists killed 7 people worlwide. Although bad, it is nowhere near the death toll of muslim terrorism in the past 6 months.

Bush simply wanted a war. He used every reason he could. The "Jesus told me to" wasn't the only one. He lied about all his reasons too.

There's a reason gays in the muslim world are fleeing to christian nations and not staying in their countries. Because there's no way christian nations treat gays as bad as muslims treat gays. Christian nations are the only ones to give homossexual couples same or similar rights to gay people. There is still descrimination everywhere and in eastern europe there's still violence against gays, but the truth is that this violence and discrimination is not advocated by Christianity, while the killing and beating of gays is advocated by Islam.

>>>/tumblr/

Christianity is about 600 years older than the Islam so give it time

Because Christianity mostly grew out of the "kill for skydaddy" period some time ago, while the arab pedophile's religion is still acting as if it's the Middle Ages

>>implying Bush Nazi using the Bible to justify invading Iraq and killing 600,000 civilians
>unironically implying religion had fuck all to do with Iraq
Bait

Why is the defense for criticism against Islam always ''b-b-but Christianity!''?

Even Obama himself does it. :^)

Yeah he was a jew from Jordan/Israel.
And?

>600 more years of wild Jahoodies and Islamic terrorism

How about we glass Mecca already?

>implying using the Bible to deny same sex couples any rights
You do know that Muslims throw gays off roofs so quit bitching about Islam being tolerant

Well, I don't like comparing problems that Christianity had in the past, with "problems" Islam has today. I mean it's done with every argument. "America kills Arabs using drone strikes!!" then someone says "But Russians are killing Arabs en masse!!! America is better than Russia!". It's just how people argue, they compare two things, to bring brevity (idontknow if thats the word) to the situation.

Because they're brainwashed desu

they pick up some pics and think it's true, which is usually completely the opposite.

>Taqqiya
meme, only shias do it and they do it in death scenarios, like shias are getting killed and someone asks if he's a shia, he can lie and say he's not to save his life.
>quran says to kill x
Most muslim people don't follow the quran word for word, they pray and all, but they don't go out and kill people because the quran says so.

If they did I doubt the world would be this peaceful

P.S. sharia might do what the quran says, but im talking about the average person.

> look Christianity was savage 300+ years ago so why are you displeased with Islam for being savage today????

What a retarded argument.

Also, Sharia is different than Fiqh. When most people think of Sharia, they think of Fiqh

>implying the current social panic over islamic terrorism isn't based around fear of the other rather than a rational assessment of risk

Yeah Christians don't do that now and ruin everything for everyone though you fucking retard.

Because Sup Forums was made for underaged children who get bully too much at school.
They are the target audience.

The average muslim wants shariah to be the only law you fucking nigger.

In muslim countries, yes.

Why, do you want them to come to finland and demand sharia?

leave us alone lmao

Because being tolerant will results in being cucked, but either way we're all getting cucked in the long term. No need to sugar coat your dislike for Islam

>abortion clinic bombings
This is true Christian terrorism, and yes it happened but that is a tiny number of deaths attributable to Christian terrorism while Islam thousands of deaths attributable to Islamic terrorism
>blah blah Iraq
We didn't invade Iraq because of George bush's Christian beliefs. The decision was made by him, Rumsfeld and wolfowitz for secular, geopolitical reasons. Mentioning Christianity in speeches was simply to help manufacture consent among Christian bush supporters, and it was a small part of manufacturing consent compared to the made up WMDs stuff being claimed.
>the bible is against gay marriage
And most western countries allow gay marriage or gay civil unions with the same rights as marriages, so what's your point? It shows that Christian western countries have overcome the bible's savagery and are in an enlightened place while in Muslim countries homosexuality itself is illegal, much less gay marriage, showing that they are still backwards and savage in their culture.

Everywhere.

I support leaving you alone though, it's the sensible thing to do. Maybe build a wall around all the muslim shitholes and let you bomb yourself to back to sto... well the thing before stone age because that's where you are now.

everywhere theyre the majority, yes.

Thats how democracy works, you know.

The rational assessment of risk is from the very strong possibility that unless current migration patterns are halted, Muslims in Europe will form a large demographic share faster than they will assimilate culturally and so will vote for and demand a sharia-inspired legal system like you find in the middle eastern countries they come from.

Well homosexuality is legal in my country sadly.

Fag marriage isn't enlightened unless you post on Reddit.

>implying abortion clinic bombings
Is this really a thing outside of the US?

When they come to western countries they want sharia inspired legal systems like they have back home.

Only when they form the tiniest of demographic shares, e.g. If you let individual Muslim professionals and entrepreneurs immigrate like in say Switzerland (or until recently in Switzerland I should say) do they not start trying to change the the culture of the host nation to suit them rather than assimilating and accepting secular rule of law like Indians and East Asian immogrants do.

>Sup Forums wants conservatism
>refuses to go to Conservative paradises like Saudi Arabia or Qatar
>Sup Forums wants Christian conservatism
>refuses to go to Conservative Christian paradises like papua new guinea or Swaziland

>Sup Forums pretends it hates liberalism
>whilst simultaneously praising the libre that America gives to its people

Wew what the fug
Sup Forums is a board of liberals who hate facists complaining about facists who they call liberals

everywhere you mean.
And they go rampage if you tell them that's not possible because we don't live in the middle in the desert like illiterate 7th century bedouin anymore.
Anywhere else christians create little trouble where they live.

Sup Forums used to be an atheist board

>implying witch burnings
>implying protestants are truly christians

Actually Sup Forums is a synergistic Union of libertarians and fascists.

They believe that personal freedom is an important value , but that in times when the nation faces danger or is threatened sometimes strong leadership and encouragement if moral values and conduct is needed, then once safety is restored the nation can return to prosperous personal freedom.

Then they realized atheism is a meme and selectively purging your own culture because a big fat german said so 200 years ago is retarded.

Yeah therefore to not have shariah laws we should exterminate them all and they will never be a majority or even a minority.

This guy gets it

>muh crusades
Those were 800 years ago you retarded mudslime.

Meanwhile you degenerate goat fuckers have basically created hell on earth in the middle east. Saudi Arabia is a shithole where nobody has rights and slavery is legal.

Fuck off.

French shit are butthurt as fuck. US also denies everything. Good job guys.
rt.com/news/352255-france-syria-civilians-dead/
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/20/us-airstrike-allegedly-kills-56-civilians-in-northern-syria

I don't hate Islam, I just want it out of my continent.

Wait, didn't Muslims cuck you for 500 years?

the problem with islam is that it promotes and demands strife, war and tyranny even or even more so amongst its own believers.

when you live in a muslim society you will never be at rest, you will never have peace.

living in a muslim country is like living in the wh40k universe, grimdark and there is only war.

Sup Forums hates islam because it fears living in such a world. all Sup Forums ever wants is the peaceful living together of all peoples.

Islam is just a bunch of people celebrating a guy who put his dick in children and ones successfully sucker-punched the holy roman empire at its weakest moment, it's not even a real religion, just sick and twisted version of christianity.

I can think of more Muslim attacks in the past month than abortion clinic bombings ever

Basically Christianity for savage tribes who couldn't even control themselves from raping women in the streets.

isnt homosexuality popular in arab countries anyway?

Christians reformed themselves more than 300 years ago, muslims are still holding on to their ancient era barbarian tier beliefs

Shut the fuck up, people hate Muslims because their religious fanatic savages from undeveloped shit holes who don't know how to behave. Everyone who deals with Muslims or anyone from their shit hole countries at all knows they mostly act shitty and deserve the hate. It has nothing to do with pol so if you wanna prove me wrong then go live with your sand niggers back home and see for yourself

Meanwhile in Israhell...

I don't give a fuck you stupid sand nigger. Fuck Israel and fuck Muslims. You see that picture you posted? It's what you savage Muslims do to everyone including each other every day, so I don't give a fuck of a couple sand nigger Jews kill your sand nigger ugly future terrorist kids. I'll leave this shit hole soon and never look back but it's no excuse for Muslim pieces of shit.

Wait, didn't Islam create modern science and have great civilizations when Europeans still lived in thatched huts?

According to Muslims, it did.

could be how they kill 100+ per month in europe today

good job bringing up catholics 1000-year old perfidy though, to be honest they prefer killing christians to muslims though, from the albigensian crusade to huguenot murders, they tried to murder the first man to translate the bible into english

But you're an americuck, so nobody gives a shit

thereligionofpeace.com/terror-2015.htm

People are not too tolerant, alham dulilla. Inshalla subhana il illaha, They will realize how wrong they were, muhamaddu. Inshalla, Allah bless you all.

This is why americans need to be eradicated
Your shitposting and retardation is a disgrace

>being that israeli

They like to forget how they just took it from developed cultures like greeks, indians and persians.

THEY developed on it and saved a lot for us, admittedly.

But what started the enlightenment was greek shcolars and their shit arriving in europe when greece fell.

I've seen that guy before. He's always posting fuming anti-Islam rants and he'd gladly genocide all Palis if he could.

wtf I love Kazakhstan now!

Kazakhs are barely even Muslims though after decades of state atheism.

>implying crusades werent a defensive war
>implying Islam wasnt the prefered religion of Hitler

"The saddest moment in European history was when Charles Martel defeated the Saracens at Poiters. Of all the religions Germany could have had, why did it have to be Christianity? Why not Mohammedanism instead? Or the religion of the Japanese. That is a very manly, warrior creed."

tes t

>jesus_reconstruction.jpg
Jew don't look like that, this is a liberal meme.

Here is an actual jew.

That was 2000 fucking years ago!

>implying people in Israel today have any of the same genetics as people in the 1st century AD.

In fact on average you have less than 30% of your grandparents' DNA and that's only two generations before you, let alone 50.

Filthy retard

The samaritans practice ENDOGAMY.

Cute little fellow. Someday he will grow up to be an IDF sniper and gun down many innocent little children.

youtube.com/watch?v=jm_L5fRoQUA.

>liberal propaganda
thats a fucking race mixed european jew you fucking moron
kikes literally lived in the desert. they looked like fucking arabs

They do. Mizhrai are actual shitskins unlike Ashkenazi who are all mixed with Germans/Poles/Russians/whatever and so look Caucasian.

atleast they look like jews. i hate it how some 1/20th jew claims right to the land and holds on to their heritage so much. I'm quarter italian but I don't go I WUZROMANS and shiet. i'm fucking russian. why are asheknazis so retarded?

>Mizrahis that mixed with Berbers, Arabs and Persians aren't comparable to Ashkenazis that mixed with Poles and Germans
>it's all the same because they're brown
retard

Also Mizhrai are second class citizens since Ashkenazi control everything in Israel and all the early Zionists were from Poland and that area.

Israel basically boils down to "The more white/European you are, the higher you are on the social scale."

>I'm quarter italian but
How'd that happen? Was your grandmother a diplomat and had a love affair with a member of the Italian Communist Party?

because being Sup Forums is islam for non-muslims

That analogy also applies to Latin America.

>white Spanish-descended elites ruling over a slave race of Indians and meszitos

It's a Sup Forums wet dream.

you're close
grandpa married a commie italian

Not all Russians are white.

I figured that's the only way that could have worked. Back in those days you couldn't travel to other countries or associate with foreigners unless you had official permission or were some CPSU bigshot.

spreading democracy is just as much an ideological expansion as spreading islam, communism, christianity, etc.

Bush didn't fucking invade Iraq out of his good will to spread democracy