/cum/

tuco benedicto pacifico juan maria ramirez (also known as "the rat") edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
youtube.com/watch?v=_8FMXMgjlbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haha she dropped mexico

German flags and Latvia are the only good posters left in this general. You guys fucking suck. I'm done posting here.

fuck off with that coon loving hoor

t. homo

>user is leaving
>i never got to confess my feelings to him

no

Why would they keep the name "New Mexico"

After the US fought for that land too (i think)

ew fuck off
i fucking hate celebrities

because its always been called that

i want her to sit on my face while i tickle her feet.
it hurts to know it'll never happen.

just fuck off and go watch your anime you autist

fuck this board for not posting vapeman

Greetings

absolute madmen

Just listening to some vaperwave lads
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

Huh? So no one's going to speak up? That is disappointing. Faggotry is a serious offense, now. Inaction in fulfilling your duty as a principled North American is virtually the same as faggot-enabling. The repercussions for this crime are severe.
Woah-ho-ho! Looky-loo! What do we have here boys? Well it looks to me that there's a filthy freakish fucking FAGGOT in plain sight! Why, everyone knows that only homos sport unnecessary namefags! How many men have you sucked off today, you gay son of a bitch?
It's your lucky day, queer! You want to know why they call me "Doctor?" Because homosexuality is a dreadful illness, a very terrible disease.. and I have just the cure!

my folders are coming along nicely

>comcast outages in every major city
>comcast tvs lost service right before trumps speech
If trump were president this shit wouldnt happen

>11 pictures of the vapeman

Jelly

I just saw the Netflix Luke Cage trailer
looks neat, but the casting for Cage could have been better. Looks like a fit dude, but should definitely be beefier and scarier to play Cage.

used to have loke 50, this is nothing

>tfw fapped to some real godawful shit

*sets janny lose*

hehe nothing personal, kids

ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD

Have any of you done cycle touring?

Me too but on my old laptop.

just realised new mexico is an extremely interesting state i know nothing about

so fucking drunk everythingsd spinning holy fuck

good evening gentlemen

would you like me to redpill you on whats really going on in america? or if not, i have plenty of photos of school children that i'm just dying to share

regards, ban guns

Can't stop listening to that shit desu dunno why

gun control is for idealistic retards

Is this namefag an actual retard? I know /brit/ made fun of him and told him to stop posting enough until he actually did. I'm afraid /cum/ is too nice to call him out on his shit but it's seriously it's getting out of control. "your man", I know you're reading, please, PLEASE just fucking go outside and stop trying to be a general celebrity. Don't take advantage of the chill atmosphere of this general, just fucking post like a normal goddamn person or stay in your plastic paddy thread

>i drink alcohol to get drunk instead of appreciating the different tastes and texture of several wines,spirits, and lager (pilsner a shit)

rude post lad

It's catchy that's why.

Can't I do both?

i get drunk to forget i'm a fucking loser without a gf nor friends

>only 1am and I'm tired and bored
>trying to stay up a bit to adjust for night shift tomorrow
what should I do /cum/bois?

it's ok... just look at dat booty..

fap till the sun comes up.

7/7 didn't had to happen if somebody with a gun got the chance to shoot the attackers.

caffeine

be cute

>replying to cuckb8

I can load literally any other site just fine, why is it just Sup Forums and captcha thats throttling my internet

any new material of your gf

> I'm afraid /cum/ is too nice to call him out on his shit
>Don't take advantage of the chill atmosphere of this general

This is actually true. /cum/ is super nice and shitposters that would get vilified and bullied the fuck out in other generals are tolerated and damn near accepted here.

The captcha has been fucked since a long time.

>replying to yourself

I'm too old to do that!

I already drank lots earlier...

I already am!!

I fucking hate that icelandposter that posted here a few months ago

Alex Jones is the only good comedian right now

No, I'm not the feet guy. I don't end my sentences with lol all the time.

>talk with girl everyday
>hang out with girl
>she texts me "where are you baby"

i did it
i got a gf

I'm 24 and I still fap for hours

>comedians
>being funny ever

>actually falling for that shit

you don't know how to reverse image search, eh? that guy doesn't have a girlfriend he's a fucking autist that spends 18 hours a day on Sup Forums

You'll be sick of her in like 6 months.

She's not your gf until you make it official

So? Still hot

youtube.com/watch?v=_8FMXMgjlbM

if its fake then link me the source

Literally cannot stop rubbing my moustache buds

did I say he was funny?

I just said he was the best.

also you don't know who he is so I'm gonna tell you. He's a conspiracy theorist who incites shit all the time; not a real comedian

In BC, everything is mountains. Cyclotouring is too hard, because you got to carry all of your gear too.

It would be easier to go Calgary-St. John's than Vancouver-Calgary.

you sure there's no other dudes?

thic

german footfag ain't even german he's a fucking proxyfag american. kinda convenient that his girlfriend is never around when somebody asks for new shit, huh? next time he posts his gf do a RIC. seriously stop giving that faggot attention he's fucking terrible

>no good suggestions
maybe sleep is meant to be

sleep tight /cum/chan

I just like fapping to it, stop being so buttmad

There have been complete autists like CIA and LMM/NotADrunk who were notorious shitposters but were still entertaining in their own endearing manner. This dude just fucking sucks in a boring way, he posts like a 15 year old who has been browsing Sup Forums for three months, which I normally wouldn't care about but he's apparently insistent on making threads so filtering him is problematic. I don't want to fellate /brit/ but they appropriately dealt with him in a much better way and that's the only reason he posts here.

I miss you my friend

It's fine to bust a nut to some sexy bitch.
But, continuing to buy into somebody's lie. No.

I don't give a fuck what you like to fap to. That faggot is annoying as fuck.

Have you been up North like for example to Yukon or Nunavut?

Rude

>/brit/
nah i just got sick of them tb h
they love sucking their own cock though so they say "outbantered dude xD"

play one game of two hand touch football and my upper body is sore for a week

I didnt think I was this out of shape...

don't buy into it then
okay?

no one ever goes up there

When I was traveling the in the States, driving there felt so much different. You could obviously say it's the same because it kind of is. Anyways this is what I mean: from all the things, like the speed limit being posted at something like 50mph or 25/35mph signs or just the way that people drive there. Or just seeing stuff you don't see back here because of different circumstances and laws. From not having to have a front end license plate to stuff like different traffic lights (pic related, our are yellow here in ontario, the ones in the US are different)

I had to buy some American cigarettes since they don't sell any Canadian brands there. Most of the shit was Marlboro. And I didn't care for the taste at all either. Also walking into a gas station and just seeing an area full of cold cases of beers and tallboy cans. Something that you literally cannot see in ON. Or stuff that you can't even buy in Canada.

You could say we're the same but if you fully traveled both countries you can tell it's quite different

pic is traffic lights on the canadian side (windsor-detroit)

>Nunavut
fair enough
>Yukon
I've been there. It's p cool.

I guess only natives live there.

yesterday my neighbor ran out of gas and i helped her push her car an 1/8th of a mile to a gas station. i thought i was gonna pass out.

>Playing BarbarianBall

shit don't save my rare pepe

it was the only ball we had on hand

True, I wish the 50s america german would return instead, he was nice and actually knew some of the stuff he was talking about.

nunavut is a league of its own in uninhabitedness
canada got the worst arctic land, alaska is much nicer

nah theres lots of whites too
keep in mind that almost no one lives outside southern ontario, the maritimes, southeastern quebec, vancouver and the canadian plains
canada is very empty

>Getting slightly defensive about my shitty opinion instead of just enjoying whats fun to you

Is it REAL WEST COAST HOURS yet?

>Most of the shit was Marlboro. And I didn't care for the taste at all either.
Buy your cigs in Canada or roll your own. We're used to the FSC but it does taste like shit.

shut up tomoko

FUCKING COMCAST GIVE ME BACK MY INTERNET REEEEEEEE