Wow, how nice

Wow, how nice

Other urls found in this thread:

tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-ze-swiata,2/giuliani-w-tvn24-bis-trump-jest-o-wiele-twardszy-niz-putin,626727.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Wall_of_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadrian's_Wall
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_reactor
themoscowtimes.com/news/russia-us-cooperate-to-remove-high-enriched-uranium-from-poland-39665
youtube.com/watch?v=e5Cyq3jD2Ho
portalspozywczy.pl/handel/wiadomosci/lidl-sprzedaz-polskich-artykulow-spozywczych-to-ponad-70-proc-obrotu-firmy,129135.html
amazon.com/Hollywoods-Poland-1939-1945-M-B-B-Biskupski/dp/0813125596
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> trumps son

kek, it means nothing.. if trump said it personally, it would mean somethin, not fucking ivanek.. rudolph guliani was telling the same bullshit when he was in poland but it doesnt have any legal value..

>"He Also praised how far poland has come in the last ten years"

Yeah it's drifted 1,000 miles west and became an island.

haha, very funny

Is it another one of those talk very nice thing about other people's countries and their people because you went on a vacation there once and they have nice landscapes while trying to undermine the integrity of NATO by refusing to defend allies unless they follow outdated NATO guidelines about military spending that wouldn't fix anything anyway?

Trump also wants to touch dicks with Russia which Poles wouldn't like.

He gave interview for TVN, kek

Trump is an incredibly smart man. He lets his children speak out bullshit for his campaign that he doesn't have to commit to later on. He can just say "I never said that" and get away with it

Do you really believe that he will build wall on border with Mexico?

He knows Poles, Dutch and Finns are the strongest races in Europe.

There already is a partial wall along the border. He can just fill in the rest of it and take credit for the whole border-long construction. We will pay for it though

I like bolan

>He lets his children speak out bullshit for his campaign that he doesn't have to commit to later on.

Not only children. He also sent fucking Rudoph Guliani here lately and instructed him to say that he will conduct policy from position of strenght with Russia, and will be much more "tough" than Obama while doing this. The Guliani guy also said that Poland doesn't have to worry about EU trying to force us to do anything (like taking refugees), because no matter what EU does, Poland will be always a strategic ally of USA and every attack on our territory will be treated as attack on territory of USA, kek

tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-ze-swiata,2/giuliani-w-tvn24-bis-trump-jest-o-wiele-twardszy-niz-putin,626727.html

Great civilizations are marked by having great walls.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Wall_of_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadrian's_Wall

fuck these american kikes
they can't be trusted.. we should develop our own nukes before its too late..

Yep, people call him stupid but he's a fucking genius. Trump knows exactly what he's doing

Start enriching uranium.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_reactor

We would already have at least 50 warheads ready to use if we weren't ruled by village idiots trusting in "good intentions" of murrican and russian kikes

themoscowtimes.com/news/russia-us-cooperate-to-remove-high-enriched-uranium-from-poland-39665

>good goy, fuck EU with their progressive and wealthy countries that pump money into you purely for mutual benefits you should leave EU and just let us protect you from our best frien... I mean Russia

I hope that they weren't stupid enough to give away everything

We are ruled by Jewry that wants to throw us under bus now. Kikes from Russia and kikes from USA made agreement about beginning WW3 on our territory because they want to
"reset" global economy and their debts. We are utterly fucked anyway.

I see your posts quite often and I seriously can't tell if you're just trolling or have serious mentail issues.

You should see the doctor.

Jewry declared race war on Poles, it is not a joke. And you as well as murricans are only tools in their hands

youtube.com/watch?v=e5Cyq3jD2Ho

Clinton is known here for being a retard. - Or at least known by people without post-colonial mentality.

You will be getting fuck out from here like you just did in Turkey. Very soon, murrican kikish-anglo warmonger. And you will take all these missle defence systems, military bases and soldiers with you.

He's right though.
Americans already planned "Battle for Suwalkian corridor" LMAO.
We pay 2x more than Finns for american rockets.

We're getting fucked in the ass by the world jewry.

>yfw poles worship NATOshit but still aren't included in the visa waiver program
>yfw chile is
>yfw brunei is
>yfw their former slaves in lithuania are

what about israel, your greatest ally?

if Trump wins, it's bad for Poland, if Trump loses, it's bad for the memes, either way we lose

hmm they actually aren't part of it which is kinda suprising

Because we won't exist in 5 years, you warmongering scum.

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid Poles are to fell for the same bullshit over and over again.

Anglo jews shitting on Poland since 1600s

top bantz

You don't need nato
Finland is not in nato and doing fine

just looked it up, it's because israel doesn't let arab americans get visas to go to israel so they fail the reciprocity test

still kinda surprised anyone in congress is still willing to go to bat for arab americans post 9-11

trump won't win, but it will do some good if it pounds into the heads of all of eastern yurop that depending on the US to save your ass is a retarded defense policy

>implying jews would ever fight for anyone else except themselves

yeah, nato is for GAYYYz

In 5 years, Russian demographics will catch up and their pool of fresh conscripts will dry up.

talking about visa waivers, not defense treaties

everyone already knows israel would be a useless ally in the event of a real war

so why are ppl backin them up with a raging hardon?

We don't need NATO because Russia doesn't even fucking care to invade us. If they did, they would have to deal with partisians level extreme and would collapse if they didn't nuke us.
We're not Ukraine.

It's America that is the real problem and their warmongering.

Yup

Funland is an anomaly. Giving soviets five across the ass and managing to sue for peace just before everything came crashing down is not something you can expect from all countries and it certainly doesn't represent an average relationship ryssä have with their neighbors.

Also, did you know that we pay twice the money for the same rockets that Finland got cheaper?

Truly the greatest Polish ally.

For example, vietnam is a good example of a country who starting to use the US in a good way. For them, the fact that the US is far away and has few vital interests there is a good thing which lets them take what they need from us without worrying about us messing around in their business too much. Former warsaw nations do the opposite, creating these specialized militarys designed to attach onto the US, but are much less useful when you really need it and we aren't all that interested.

rich and well connected diaspora, duh

well shit son... thats not a way to do business with your friends.

>"He also praised how far poland has come in the last ten years"

EU money goes a long way.

yfw Poland has roughly the same population size and land area as California

Fucking brits kek

>You don't need nato

Sure. We only need nukes so German pig wouldn't think that it would be good to share our territory with Russia and "regain" our Western lands.

>just looked it up

So you look up why Poland is not member of Visa Waiver program, you fucking stupid Murrican subhuman. That's because thousands of us emigrated to USA illegally on tourist visas in 80s and 90s, that's why refusal ratio was so high.

Why not? You're not in nato and if they try to sell you rockets for too high price you will just say fuck you and get them from other country.

Poland is in mayo amd they can only but nato stuff iirc. That's why they pay more, they don't have alternative.

dont worry, Poland and Germany are friends now
You can keep the clay

That's because Western countries, including yours, destroyed our economy. Nobody is willing to work for fucking 500 euro now in this shithole, maybe except alcoholics who need money for vodka and subhumans from Ukraine/Belarus

I hate t9 and my big fingers.

Noice

No, you shit on our industry and constantly fight off Polish firms to replace them with yours.

sounds like capitalism to me
I dont think it really fair to blame Germany when Poles would rather buy from German firms than from Polish

>I dont think it really fair to blame Germany when Poles would rather buy from German firms than from Polish

I never buy German products out of ideological reasons. And i also stopped buying American ones, because i don't want to support global Jewry financially. I have a Chinese laptop, Polish TV set, Korean smartphone and everything else like clothes, food and so on is only Polish

And thats your right to do so
But as long as your fellow countrymen rather buy German goods, you cant really complain about German enterprizes doing well, in my humble opinion

>But as long as your fellow countrymen rather buy German goods

Who said so? Do you have any stats about it?

seems to me like German discounters are doing rather well in Poland

Sounds like MittelEuropa, not capitalism

You fucking idiot, over 70% of Lidl's revenue in Poland is generated by selling Polish products.

portalspozywczy.pl/handel/wiadomosci/lidl-sprzedaz-polskich-artykulow-spozywczych-to-ponad-70-proc-obrotu-firmy,129135.html

Well, I am glad you dont mind having German discounters in Poland

Hello, autistic fat fuck Atlanta.

Go eat something you starving vodkanigger.
You're starting to hallucinate.

I would also wish so we would buy oil and gas only from muslim people instead of Russian kikes. Maybe my dream will come true finally. Allahu akbar!

>Well, I am glad you dont mind having German discounters in Poland

It is rather obvious that the more supermarket-nets around, the bigger competition. The bigger competition - the lower prices and better service. We invited to Poland supermarket-nets from all over the world, not only from Germany.

everybody who is a friend of the british and the jewish can't be friend of poland

fuck off american-jewish scum from my country

Get back to cleaning my toilet.

We will clean your throats with knives soon, kek

Do you, actually believe this?

But you are literally Judas the country, don't try to act like you have even a bit of pride or morals.

Insults from a UK flag don't really carry any weight honestly, not anymore at least. Your future is so fucked

>But you are literally Judas the country

We know, but that's the only way to survive for us ;)

>Poles are amazing people
Eric is really only half Czech

His mom is Czech. Pretty sure he's familiar with Bolan.

So he is half-Jew, half-prostitute? :D

>Judas the country
Wrong, if we were Judas: the Country.

We would watch Europe burn as UK did for centuries. We wouldn't care for Vienna, we wouldn't fight in 1939.

Which would be better than what we did. FUCK THE EUROPEAN SCUM.

>Jewry declared race war on Poles,
No but for some reason they talk a lot shit about Poles.

> No
> but for some reason they talk a lot shit about Poles.

You contradict yourself, stupid burger

They're at war with us since 1917. Fucking scum.

Daddy Trump isn't jew, so no :D

>germans
>not jews

>Poland is in mayo
Mmm tasty like Burger.

Talking shit and actively doing something are two different things. Obama says a lot but does nothing. They basically started the stupid Pole jokes here.

amazon.com/Hollywoods-Poland-1939-1945-M-B-B-Biskupski/dp/0813125596

no shit

They killed almost all of your Jews so I'm going with no.

But they didn't kill their own Jews.

kek

Yeah, Germcunts were very picky about this matter indeed. But they are paying their price now. But there is someone yet in the USA/UK/Israel who needs to pay price for organizing all this mess and killing 6 million of our people with using German autists. Somebody with a big nose, who was making money on dead bodies of our people for last 70 years.

oy vey we only kill peasant poor jews, but not targeting the elites

typical german scum. like I said, they wouldn't kill their own khazar blood.