Guy on the right is the oldest (101 year old) Polish Uhlan. He fought in 1939 Polish Defensive War...

Guy on the right is the oldest (101 year old) Polish Uhlan. He fought in 1939 Polish Defensive War, was prisoners of war in Kozielsk Soviet camp and later took part in the Battle of Monte Cassino.

His name is Stefan Mustafa Abramowicz and he is Muslim.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
kresy.genealodzy.pl/zbior/pdf/osadnicy_wojskowi.pdf.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osadnik.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good for him!

was he born muslim? or is he a convert?
if he was born muslim did his family convert or move to poland?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars

Thanks mate
my opinion on op :
2bh it shouldn't make a difference that he is Muslim cuz that was a war that all the Poles fought in regardless of faith etc

Actual muslim or tatar.

Reminds me of finnish tatars. They're alright.

looks like a fine lad

Tatars are bro tier

Don't worry OP when Putin liberates Poland from the American imperialists he will deport this muslim scum back to Siberia where he belongs.

>mustafa
>abramowicz

he's a proper bloke and all but god that name is nasty

>christian first name
>muslim middle name
>jewish last name

really makes you think..

Your Tartars aren't really like the Wahhabis destroying everything so his religion is kind of a moot point.

I need some help from a Polish person. My great-grandfather had a similar experience to this guy, but since all of my Polish relatives have died and his experiences were not passed down, I don't know exactly what happened.

While searching for information I found his name on this list kresy.genealodzy.pl/zbior/pdf/osadnicy_wojskowi.pdf. Google translated the title to "Military Settlers", and I know that my great-grandfather fought in Anders' Army, so I assumed that the list was about that. But when I searched the Polish title, I found this article en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osadnik. It mentions a "Osadników Wojskowych", which also translates to "Settlers' Military". These were veterans of the Polish-Soviet war who settled eastern Poland, and during Soviet occupation, were deported due to being "enemies of the state".

So what it seems to me is that my great-grandfather fought in the Polish-Soviet war, after the war became a member of the "Settlers' Military" and settled in eastern Poland, was deported following the Soviet invasion of Poland, and then fought in Anders' Army after the Sikorski–Mayski agreement. Does my reasoning sound right based off the information I have provided?

it would be nice if you stopped sucking Saudia dick so Wahhabism can die out :>

Based Tatars, best muslims

It doesn't mean "settler's military" but "military settlers". It's just a list of military people who were given land in the east.

The rest of your reasoning seems fine. You can definitely be proud of your great-grandfather.

Yes, because they aren't following the Quran to 100%.

Thanks for your help.

And yeah, I definitely am proud. It would take a lot for me to be as good a man as he was.

>stefan
>who is saint stephen
also a jew

>Abramowicz
>Muslim
Polish Muslim Jews. I thought I have seen everything.

Abramowicz is a jewish name

Only in Russia.