/How old were ya when yer ma stopped changing yer nappy and breast feeding you/ edition

/How old were ya when yer ma stopped changing yer nappy and breast feeding you/ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi57d50pCUw
youtube.com/watch?v=YTy9v9a7Tmo
youtube.com/watch?v=bPCMJC1Ig6s
youtube.com/watch?v=pcamjcoRmrQ&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=VBXTxJQGwjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you don't wanna end up like him
NOT.EVEN.GONNA.POST.HERE

(apart from this)

What even is that?

CEO of Mick'd

Unless you're Irish yourself, your man has more of a claim to posting here than you Seppl

Looks like a Swiss army knife

I probably have a bigger connection to Ireland than the CEO

what's the deal with this guy,some heritagefag?

15 year old heritagefag who tries to blog here. His interests involve Paddy caps, Macklemore, House of Pain, Lucky Charms, U2, The Departed, kiss me I'm Irish t shirts, Miss Brown's Boys and Joe.ie

that's sad

Also his 55 year old granddad was in the 1916 Rising with Michael Collins and Gerry Adams

Didn't he move here cause his mom is fucking an American?

His da is Swiss and his ma is from BAWSTAN

Fuck me, lads. I made an /Eire/ thread thinking there wasn't one because some retard decided to call himself /eire/ /eire/ instead of the thread.

Even better.

Soz, got mixed up with the field bar

yeeeeeeeeee

Posting in this thread every day until my dream woman responds.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi57d50pCUw

>song
>that Futurama episode
Man, fuck you. You made me tear up, you fucker.

Futurama had a few tear jerkers. Jurassic Bark was the best episode though

Yeah, some episodes made me tear up, but Jurassic Bark had me bawling.

I miss her to ;_;

FUCKING QUEERS

...says the queer from Florida.

who /VA-11Hall-A/ here?

No one 'cause it's a shitty game.

Have you even given it a chance?

Nah, 'cause I don't like
>le 16bit indie bartending future cyberpunk simulator

Hey watch ya mouf, Chrissy

It was made by a couple of dudes that clearly browsed Sup Forums.

It panders to 4channers You'll enjoy it.

>panders to Sup Forums
>implying I'm an autist from Sup Forums

Sup Forums is meme territory. There's less discussions about games and more fuckery than anything on Sup Forums.

Also, I don't enjoy indie garbage. Never have, never will. Undertale was a strong no from me after I saw what a bunch of retards my college group became after playing it.
>le spaghetti sans joke
>xDDDDDDDDD

So yeah, I don't enjoy that shit. I mostly play shooters or MMOs.

Any gayclubs in Doral? :^)

It's a decent game despite the obnoxious fanbase.

youtube.com/watch?v=YTy9v9a7Tmo

Sort of like the portal games.

>never liked Portal games
Yeah, sorry. I only played Portal 2 for a week and then sold it 'cause it was really stale shit. Also, I was never gonna play Undertale in the first place, it's just my friends solidified it as a total piece of shit garbage game.

Portal 1 is brilliant. Deserves all the hype it gets.

Should have played that one first.

Valve games in general are all boring. That includes GMod and CSGO. I just mostly play MMOs like WoW(stopped recently), Warframe(haven't played that in a long while), and GW2(current focus). I'm gonna dabble in PS2 when I get a PC.

>playing wow post-cataclysm

Good luck with GW2 anyway. Tried it myself and never got into it.

>computer games
fucking manchildren

I can second this, Undertale is damn good but avoid the fans, most of them have died down now anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=bPCMJC1Ig6s
youtube.com/watch?v=pcamjcoRmrQ&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=VBXTxJQGwjw

WoW was pretty fun. I mean, I really liked MoP a lot because that's when I joined to play for good. Everyone that's hating on the game is pretty much retarded.

>muh new expansions are shit
>muh old expansions are the best
>muh nostalgia
>muh "remember guys when.."

People can't view the game in a good light anymore because they just don't like change. Although, I have to say, Legion looks scary bad. I mean, good graphically and all, but they removed a lot of key features that made the game good. Then again, Blizzard panders to casuals, as can be seen with games like Overwatch(which I fucking bought and can't run on my laptop). However, I don't have to play it to see how stale it really gets. I can't watch a single gameplay video or stream without getting bored in like 5 minutes.

GW2 is no better. It's a beautiful game, with a nice story, good mechanics, excellent combat, but it gets stale once you complete it. There's no endgame. I used to hang around on RP servers on WoW because I liked seeing people enjoy the game outside of the normal grinding routine(and I, too, joined in the RP sometimes for the fun of it). That's why I'm only just levelling on GW2, and not much else. I also play EVE, but that's hard mode basement-tier fuckery. It's hard as balls, and takes up WAY too much time to get into. Everyone who practically plays it is a 5-10 year veteran wizard who juggles between the game and his kids. Grim.

What went wrong?