Virgin thread

virgin thread

only virgins

your age
are you virgin
what do you feel

yes
i feel bad because in this normie country if you are virgin with 18yo+ it's because you are weird or a faggot in the closet, i know i will never have sex, i'm spending my last years of my life playing games

hello george
yes
hungry

>Brazil
wtf

what games do you play

I could've lost it multiple times but I'm a pussy

>I could've lost it multiple times
Okay we believe you

yes
I don't feel anything at all, I never think about it or about sex anyway. Nobody knows/cares because I'm not a weirdo.

People often make the mistake of thinking that because they're virgins they're going to be weirdos, but the fact is that they are virgins because they are weirdos first and foremost.

I don't care if you believe me or not, faggot.

>Only Virgins
>Are you virgin?

Anyway,
Yes
Kind of Jealous, because 70% of my friends have lost their virginities, and the other 30% are weebs. I don't want to be a manwhore, like the 70%, and I don't want to be a weeb like the 30%.
Help me Sup Forums

>That consent map is terrible btw, see this one.

rude

yes I am chastity
The moon is bright and the sea is calm

sex should be fucking outlawed

user-sama, teach us about the truth of life and the universe.

I'm 23 and lost my virginity at 21. I couldn't have given any less of a shit. Sex is ok but it's blown out of proportion; a meaningful relationship is where it's at.

This. We shouldn't have interaction between the sexes at all.

Women can be artificially inseminated and give birth in laboratories from sperm extracted from men. The children can be raised by the state and each can serve a role their gender is capable for.

sex is overrated

Wowow, hold on natalist scum. Probably the biggest argument against sex is stopping procreation, since it's immoral as fuck to give birth to an unborn person without their consent to spend a long meaningless life in this miserable world.

Life is only meaningless if no external purpose is given. Misery is caused by people trying and failing to find their own purpose. The state can fill that role and harness centuries of wisdom to fulfil and utilize human resources in the most productive and effective way.

From a utilitarian perspective consent is a barrier to achieving a harmonious society.

>since it's immoral as fuck to give birth to an unborn person without their consent to spend a long meaningless life in this miserable world.
Please don't project your own insecurities and miserability onto another person's child.

I gave up so I feel nothing.

blowjob>>>>>sex

Fuck off with your meme map, Jorge.

I feel nothing at all.

WHEN WILL THIS SPANISH RETARD GET BANNED?!

>23
>Virgin
>Don't care

1- 24
2- It is only virgins, so I am supposed to be
3- Meh "mas vale solo que mal acompaƱado"

it will happen eventually
the same year when you grow out of games and anime