Palestine or Israel ?

Israel or Palestine who do you support and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Anti-Jewish_riots_in_Tripolitania
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>strawpoll

Anyone who opposes kikes is my friend.

Israel

I support this.

>MFW you got raped leb style

Palestine, because I'm Kashmiri.

I hear lot of Turkish families in Kashmir, True ?

>tfw no beirut vilayet again
;__;

Palestine because they are underdogs and i dont like them gold hiding kikes

Israel because Muslims deserve to die. I hate Israel too, it's a shit hole, but whenever I deal with Arabs I remember how much they deserve to all die.

>Palestine because they are underdogs
This.

>Muslims deserve to die

Well then you should have killed them and not gone for the super slow settler strategy.
This conflict is so tedious.

palestine because fuck kikes

That's a fact, even the bond religious Muslim countries are still subhuman. In fact even the Jews from Muslim countries are still shit.

I know but Israel is shit too, this country has no solution to the conflict but wants to send every high school aged kike to fight sand niggers and risk their lives for the equivalent of 200 dollars a month. In a country where everything is 3 times the cost.

It's a never ending conflict and not worth fighting for. Either way I want all Muslims dead too.

>Israel because they're the only place in the region that isn't an Islamic hellhole.
People who claim that Israel is a terrible place seem to forget the standards of the rest of the world. Life is pretty damn good there.

Their problems are really only twofold.
・The first is their seeming inability and/or unwillingness to deal with the Palestinians; they should either just take the land and kick them out, or back out of it completely. Stop trying to split the baby.
・The second problem is the divisiveness of all the so many religious groups, or lack there of. The religious Jews think the secularist are dooming the country by stripping it of its identity and morality, and the secularists think the religious are good-for-nothing welfare NEETs.

Israel is great compared to the rest of the Middle East but terrible when compared to Europe. Most people that come here from Eastern Europe even cry during their first few months here.

We're 20% Arab
Most our Jews are religious or sand niggers
Ultra corrupt everything, everyone trying to scam everyone, from The local stores to the government.
Tiny wages and extremely high costs.
Dirty shitty streets that smell like piss in most the cities here.

So we have many problems and life is much easier in most other first world countries. But the only reason we are even this level is because the European Jews who developed this place and founded and fought for Zionism. The dumb Europeans are just really ignorant but the dumb sand niggers are like cave men.

>Israel is great compared to the rest of the Middle East but terrible when compared to Europe
Sure, if by Europe you mean Western Europe

Palestine because every little Israeli faggot here is an ungrateful little retard

Hope they go fill madmen and dirty bomb their major cities eventually

The only possible answer is supporting the state keeping the sandniggers at bay.

>Jews constantly trying to scam each other

Like a glove

>Americans get upset when people online don't kiss their asses like they feel entitled to
lol

>supporting the state keeping the sandniggers

wtf, how can you hold such an opinion.
Your own people were subjects of genocide only 70 years ago. Doesn't this fact give give you any compassion for the struggle of arabs?

Turkey

hahaha I like you faggot

I also tend to cheer for the underdog

>"israel is a secular country"

daily reminder that israel is the one supporting the extremist form of islam that we see all over the media while at the same time slaughtering the peaceful and moderate islam of the middle east.

daily reminder that israel is a war criminal that targets women and children aswell as unarmed civilians of all forms on purpose while trying to hide behind their propaganda blaming arabs and trying to paint them as subhuman animals.

steve jobs is genetically an arab, anyone who hates arabs should put down their iphone and throw their overpriced piece of trash macbook air into the trash can.

>Doesn't this fact give give you any compassion for the struggle of arabs?
Jews weren't vowing to exterminate Germans and destroy Germany. Jews weren't stabbing people in the streets. Jews weren't launching rockets into German cities. Jews weren't doing things to give the Germans cause to kill them.

The Israelis aren't advocating genocide, just hitting the Palestinians hard enough that they understand that the behavior they've been displaying is unacceptable.

To be fair the "struggle of Arabs" you mention involves killing all Jews so I can get he thinks like that.

What a stupid question

Israel of course, thex are outpost of western civilization surrounded by babrbarians

>Steve Jobs
Why would anyone give a fuck?

There were Jewish resistance groups fighting back against Germans.
And Palestinians do basically the same

Get out Ahmed

there are jews living in arab countries u cunt
i personally dont hate jews
i hate zionists
i didnt even read your post but that file name and that flag...
get back to Sup Forums on /sg/ pls and stay there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

>
daily reminder that israel is the one supporting the extremist form of islam that we see all over the media while at the same time slaughtering the peaceful and moderate islam of the middle east.
Is France also slaughtering moderate Algerians right now or do you guys have a different excuse

Why not both?

I'm not Muslim nor do i believe in that arabia crap but i think you both are retarded and should realize that this isnt how shit works and that hate is not the way
but i doubt ill be able to change both of your opinions so carry on being retarded

>supporting Zionists
>ever

It doesn't mean I support terrorists from Hamas either, for as long as they behave like that they're even worse than kikes.

What I don't support is taking land that doesn't belong to you and that's exactly what the Judenschwein did after WWII as they were 'settling' Palestine.

That's retarded. Palestinian """resistance""" are the ones maintaining this conflict while also oppressing their own people and stealing their aid money.

>there are jews living in arab countries u cunt
really? as far as i know the only arab country with more than a thousand jews is morroco which is constantly declining and those are only a few thousands.

Bilel did you eat Baroness Tonge's pussy or something?
Do you include Hamas in your """"peaceful and moderate middle eastern islam"""""
You're talking about propaganda but you seem full of Dieudonné-like conspirationist bullshit... I bet you subscribed to Isis MLP fan page too.

You're just mad I cut the Gordian Knot.

I think it is a circle of violence.
Hardliners on both sides profit from keeping the conflict up, having no interest in a peace process

Nigger I was talking about Hamas. Go smoke some poppies or something.

ayyy latuff is everywhere i see

>Get genocided
>Fight back
>Wtf I hate Jews now

That's true, but as a democracy we have a system in place to bloodlessly get rid of our hardliners if there's a real opportunity for peace. They don't have anything like that, nor do their backers want them to.

most people here don't hate Jews 2bh its not our fault the Italians sent them to Germany and Gaddafi finished off the rest
if old people are to be believed Jews here even opposed Israel and fought alongside everyone else against the Italians

before Italy came Libya's population was 800k with 120k Jews
Italy murdered 70k Jews and the rest were deported to Israel by Gaddafi later

I hope one day this retardation ends 2bh

jews had a right to fight back
palestinians have a right to fight back

does your system work though?
It seems to me like Bibi has been in power for quiet some time, and that the majority of population supports him

Has the Jewish resistance made a habit of sneaking into the rooms of 13-year-old German girls and stabbing them to death?

They're quite a few in Iran from what I know. They're even represented in their mock parliament because apparently Iranian constitution endorse freedom of religious belief. That is, if you shut the fuck up I assume.

You stole land, Yosef, I can't forgive you

It would if we thought we had anyone to deal with on the Palestinian side.

I dont know, but honestly, seeing the situation they were in, I wouldnt blame them if they did that.
Would you?

2bh Israel aren't awesome but neither are Arabs
most of you forget that when we had the upper hand we weren't so nice
we only became nice when Israel had the upper hand and started begging international organizations
I don't think the problem is Israel cuz if you take it down Arabs would be just the same
the problem is the hate itself 2bh
thoughts?

Palestine, obv. Israel stirs up shit in the entire middle east, which is the reason why the arabs don't have it good at their homes, which in turn leads them to flooding Europe.

Deep thoughts Muammar, you are truly the philosopher of our era.

>Jews here even opposed Israel
well of course they did given that they were surrounded by 99.9 majority of angry muslims in a time of war and didn't want things like:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Anti-Jewish_riots_in_Tripolitania to happen.

Yes, I would.
First off, it wouldn't solve anything. It would just make the bad blood and the conflict more entrenched.
Secondly, it's a fucking 13-year-old girl, even if she had a little doll gas chamber where she put her little Jew dolls in, it would still be monstrous to murder her like that.

There is no freedom of religion in Iran. Certain religions outside of Islam are allowed (discriminated, but allowed). Others are outright banned and adherents persecuted, such as Bahai.

fucking bilel even you should know Iran isn't an arab country.

what if you have no other chance to fight back?
what if terrorism is your only chance to make German population pay attention to the struggle of your people?

It seems to me Bibi isnt really interested in a peace process

Shlomo has a point.

>what if you have no other chance to fight back?
There's always another option. We fought against the British here before WWII without stabbing little girls to death, and they had an actual empire back then.

I meant on paper only

well, you did blow up hotels full of civilians...

Aren't they muslim? Shut the fuck up

Yes but people from nice cities in Eastern Europe are still amazed at the shit mess that is Israel when they move here

It's true, every stereotype exists for a reason.

I'm sure people felt the same about Jews, karma man. People get what they deserve and it's horrible if innocents have to pay but that's how life is. The majority crest the opinions about the group. If a group is 75% shit and 25% good than it will still be views as shit, this is my opinion in Jews. If a group is 90% shit and 10% good than hey should be killed for the good of the world, especially when they number over a billion. This is my opinion on Muslims.

Shut the fuck up Arab, this is why you people are even worse than Jews. You're like dumber more nigger Jews but religious fanatics and blame everyone else for your failures. Just die already shit skin.

Islam is nazism, Palestinian literally elected people who said they want to kill Jews. Their resistance is killing civilians in random cowardly attacks like the sand niggers they are. Israel isn't trying to exterminate these shit skins. Your comparison is as stupid as your other post, kill your self

We sent them a warning first, and it wasn't a random hotel, it was the British headquarters in Israel.

You literally wouldn't exist without us you sniveling little kike

No aid money and no military technology and you're fucked, and I genuinely hope public opinion keeps shifting against you the way it is so this happens and you all fucking die and your grandkids have no future

you suck at giving links kys
but really the fault of nationalism again
retarded 2bh

I am not pro anything.
I am just anti Israel.

To be honest, if there wasn't an interational community watching Israel, I wouldnt rule out you simply genociding Palestinians

the hotel was given a warning by the perpetrators to evacuate the hotel but in a typical british arrogance they ignored it and shit happened.

kek
I remember an Israeli poster saying he shits on America while they are expecting praise just for the lulz
seems you are a victim of one

>mfw I made an American so upset he accidentally pooped himself

Ah was the hotel a strategic military manufacturing target?

Bilel it's time to stop posting

I'm pretty sure you're pro nigger monkeys though

so it makes this act of terrorism ok?
And what about killing the Swedish ambassodor who saved thousands of Jews in WW2?

I support the restoration of the Roman Empire because dodging questions is easier than answering them

Kill all palestiians, kill all israelians, greated lebanon

Why genocide them? We'd simply relocate them to Jordan/Lebanon/Syria/Egypt/the 90% of the West Bank we're not using.

I am pro truck too.

Kek according to this logic if Hitler told the jews he's about to catch them and gas them and then did it, it'd be fine.

Relocation can be genocide
See Armenian genocide

>mfw you make Palestinians so mad they actually did it the absolute madmen

Hopefully you and your family are within range of those rockets

Oh I'm not saying we didn't have terrorists back then. We did. It's just that they generally went after less soft targets than Palestinians these days, which is only effective in making Israelis hate them more and trust them less, making their goals harder to achieve.
Killing Folke was retarded, but it wasn't representative of the MO back then.

I won't hope you're in a range of a school shooter's bullet because I know you already are

>haha hey kids come sign these funny bombs we'll be lobbing into Palestine

gas the burburs race war now

Why would lebanese people leave their ski hotels in based mount lebanon and come to this semi desert shithole?

terrorists are gonna terrorize
do you really think people who are ok with blowing up hotels and murdering heroes would have qualms with stabbing a little girl?