1. Country

1. Country
2. Does your country or your people have a unique symbol that can be associated only to them?

1. Flag
2 . Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Looped_square
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. Finland
2. Yes. Pic related. Common tourist-attraction, historical site sign and was carved to houses back in the day for protection.

Can you btw help me with this thread

I wish we had an actually German symbol instead.

1. Based Straya
2. Of course:

1. Eesti
2. Yes. Every historical region has their own patterns and colours that are unique to them. Families used to (some still do) have markings on houses and tools to identify them, runes basically.

..and for some weird reason we have our own tartan pattern too.

Isn't the same thing on NZs flag?

> not this

no, fuck those kiwi faggots

Its on the brazilian flag as well

and this one

Looks pretty complicated. From what time period is the oldest instance of this symbol?

Most likely from the times that no one remembers.
There are similar symbols with the same motive in other cultures too. Celts come to mind for example.

Article about it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Looped_square

pic rel to op

Our symbol is the most based mountain in the world.
>pic related
I think more third world countries should include these stars so we can recognise them faster.

1. Scania
2. This star (with or without birds) appears on many weavings from here. It's not very well-known, but it is unique to this area.

This is a flag I designed a while ago based around it.

There's several much simpler versions of it. It's also used as a places of interest signs in several Nordic countries. The Swedish National Heritage Board uses it as their logo too.

Yep :^)

don't know, maybe the castle of castille or the cross of santiago

>castille
castile

1. France
2. Either the lys or the francicsque.

Of course even though some arabs tried to steal

Outside of France I think the Fleur is much more famous

This is rather a symbol for the southern hemisphere than for Australia alone. That's your unique symbol: I hope you understand this soon enough and don't start to whine when we establish our new flag

I meant this holy fuck.

The sixpointed star isn't really a unique symbol m8.

It's so cringeworthy whenever some moron calls it the Star of David when it's not in a Jewish context, I just call it a hexagram.

I wanted to write a long rant about why geometrically it's not a star, but I stopped myself :DD

Anyway, you're right about it not being unique. It was used long long prior to any Abrahamic culture was around. As were many other simple geometric shapes, like triangles and squares and pentagrams etc.

based

>The Kotwicawas a World War II emblem of the Polish Underground State and Armia Krajowa (Home Army, or AK). It was created in 1942 by members of the AK Wawer Minor sabotage unit, as an easily usable emblem for the Polish struggle to regain independence. The initial meaning of the initials PW was Pomścimy Wawer ("We shall avenge Wawer"). This was a reference to the Wawer massacre (26–27 December 1939), which was considered to be one of the first large scale massacres of Polish civilians by German troops in occupied Poland.

half a penis?

(you)

>2. Does your country or your people have a unique symbol that can be associated only to them?

Yes. Shitty anti-semitic football graffiti.