Why are a lot of Germans so into Mexico now?

Why are a lot of Germans so into Mexico now?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xfKVOabTlCA
youtu.be/yfc7cumzpTY
youtube.com/watch?v=doU1rpck2i4
youtube.com/watch?v=0maUQlxZ4GI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yesterday in the Museo de Antropologia I saw 1 chink family 2 germans, 4 french and about a billion americans

Mexico was always popular with Germans. Texas is basically German Mexico already.

>Mexico was always popular with Germans

This.
It is kinda romanticised as a country that only consists of nice beaches, Mariachi music, happy dancing people and tequila.

I see, and, considering that, do you think that a Mexican would be well received in Germany?

They are?

i don't know one person who are into mexiko

Germans are everywhere, they travel a lot.

you guys have a laid back attitude which is very different from german wörk wörk mentality

i wish your country is not infected by them

I wish it could be "infected" in a future, I like Germans

i don´t care about a shithole like your country, really i wish USA throw some nukes in your cunt.

literally your country was a mistake and USA needs a wall like us with moroccans

They're sweetening Mexico up so that they have another country to escape to again once their Fourth Reich collapses. Open your eyes sheeple

We do need a wall.

Hmm, at least Mexico doesn't have an economical crisis...

Some of your states are literally controlled by druglords, mate

Unemployment is nothing compared to this

Yes
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xfKVOabTlCA

>eternal anglo

Literally the only country in north america with actual culture. Granted a lot of it was knicked from the Aztec but it sure beats fatistan and the hat of fatistan.

GERMAN PEOPLE IN GENERAL ARE NOT XENOPHOBIC; THE COUNTRY FROM WHICH YOU COME IS IRRELEVANT; WHAT IS RELEVANT IS YOUR PERSONALITY, AND HOW YOU INTEGRATE INTO THE HOST COUNTRY —THIS APPLIES EVERYWHERE.

>Some of your states are literally controlled by druglords...

THAT IS FLAGRANTLY FALSE.

IT IS EVIDENT THAT YOU HAVE NEVER VISITED MÉXICO, SO ABSTAIN FROM MAKING IGNORANT COMMENTS THAT ONLY MAKE YOU LOOK IDIOTIC.

DO NOT BASE YOUR NOTION OF A NATION ON WHAT YOU WATCH, OR READ, ON THE "NEWS".

Same here...ita all about sombrero, tequila etc.

We have this very very popular pub song

youtu.be/yfc7cumzpTY

wtf I have decided now to cancel off the trip there.

You forgot to turn off your caps ya fuckin autistic mexishit.

poor aztec, he is fascibating about Germans when probably they are worst people in europe, ruining countries.

We're loosing the culture pretty quickly, city life makes you cosmopolitan and we have been urbanizing very quickly.
And to top it off many aspects of country culture suck, such as literal patriarchy, Catholicism etc.

Onda vital tio xd

Mexico is the greatest country in the whole universe. i went to cancun , and its literally the best place in the entire world.

Yeah. Pretty sure.
Had a Mexican in my last class in school (very rare sight) and he pulled bitches like crazy and was overall one of the really popular guys in school.
Then again he was pretty white with long dark blonde hair and blue eyes and was some "surfer type"..

We got this:
youtube.com/watch?v=doU1rpck2i4
It's more about football (WM in Mexico back then) but yeah... pretty popular.

You are pathetic, and your country is abysmal in every aspect.

It's sad to see all these Spaniards being so hostile for no reason. It shows how frustrated and resentful they are of other's prosperity when they themselves are drowning in their own misery.

>It's sad to see all these Spaniards being so hostile for no reason. It shows how frustrated and resentful they are of other's prosperity when they themselves are drowning in their own misery.
says a mexican , really all people here hate colonization because is worst thing in our history.

germans have ruined my country, literally with unpayed debt.

enjoy your crime my aztec friend

I love Mexico desu, when this whole refugee thing inevitably goes south I'm fucking off to Guadalajara or something.

>Germans have ruined my country

Sure we did

tell that to your fucking kind in Southern California you fucking faggot.

fuck off we're full

¿Pero no te busta alemanas con ojos azules y pelo rubio? ¡A mí sí!

Faggot

They make the best non-german Macrobrew Lagers outside of a few shitty ones like Corona.

>My country fucked up, lets put the blame on ze germans who carry our debt.

You should build a wall to keep us out

Getting shot at home isn't exciting enough.

This is true. Negra Modela is a rare new world beer comparable to the old world's.

Negra Modelo is easily the best Macrobrew in the New World.

I'm a mexican who emigrated to Germany because I was tired of the drug war stuff in my home city.

Now I'm living in Munich, lol. Feels ironic tbqh.

pobrecito , ellos tienen metido el gen nazi en sus venas, pero esta mal que lo expresen en publico para ellos eres inferior en todos los aspecto, disfrutalo

Nobody gives a fuck.
Only person I ever saw mention it where some random drunks and my uncle when he went there to sightsee the Maya ruins or what it is, he said its full of brown 160cm tall manlets.

why do germans love spain so much?

jajaj

here nobody loves them......i wish spain was a isle.

fucking continent

Eso me importa poco, la verdad.

Fuera de memes, se vive decente por acá.

Se vive decente a través de arruinar a otros países mientras ellos controlan la moneda, la unión europea protege la industria alemana.

Yo les deseo lo peor a esos putos bárbaros

Como te parece Alemania? Te gusta vivir aquí

A mi los mexicanos me caen bien

IMPROVE YOUR "READING COMPREHENSION".

cálmate galle, no te enojes

tu país es una mierda por los comunistas

La historia va de países arruinando otros países. Nada nuevo.

Ustedes podrían haber estado en una situación ventajosa si no hubiera sido por 2008.

Mi país es una mierda y el tuyo también pedazo de gilipollas quien eres tu para llamarme mierda si en tu país decapitais a la gente como si fuera algo normal

EL ETERNO ESPAÑOL

CON SU JALEO Y SUS SIESTAS

CON SU CUERPO PELUDO Y MIRADA AVIESA

ESPARCIENDO INSIDIA Y RENCOR POR DONDE VA.

>All this asshurt

ONDA VITAL TIO
CONO YA ESH TIEMPO PARA MI THIETHTA

Bua es puto alemán hablando mi idioma, que triste.

Depende mucho de la ciudad. Munich me gusta, al igual que Heidelberg, Regensburg. Köln o Berlin están bien para un rato, pero no para vivir.

Algunos alemanes son pesados (especialmente en cuestiones laborales), con otros me llevo bien.

No se te nota lo ardido para nada.

La caida de Franco fue un error tbqh

Fue un error.

AQUI UN NUEVO VIDIO DE MAINCRA PARA YOUTUBE

HEY QUE TAL CHAVALES! AQUÍ LE TRAIGO UN NUEVO VIDIO DEL BLACK OPS 3!

dross

youtube.com/watch?v=0maUQlxZ4GI

They are getting ready for another reich and they need an ally by the US border, if you fall for it again you're going to have another hundred years of irrelevancy

why is spain so butthurt with everything did they miss out on the siesta today??

because we live in shithole which is ruled by other europeans

They want to see what their future is like.

EL ETERNO ESPAÑOL

CON SU JALEO Y SUS SIESTAS

CON SU CUERPO PELUDO Y MIRADA AVIESA

ESPARCIENDO INSIDIA Y RENCOR POR DONDE VA.

> Tevez
> Español

el españANO

>Swedish culture
Go get sodomized by Jamal and Mahmud, Sven.

Kek do you really think that the pobrecito you were replying to looks like that?