Are indian guys attracted to asian girls?

Are indian guys attracted to asian girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOpKTxgSSIs
instagram.com/japakistani/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally only weebs and beta yellow fever fags like Asian girls.

It's recommended here!

youtube.com/watch?v=WOpKTxgSSIs

yes

yellow fever knows no bounds

I think Asians are pretty unattractive.

Chinks are okay, Viets are the god-tier when it comes to Asians though.

Japs are disgusting and gooks just look like fake plastic

Please don't say it!
Everybody know it is true.
I don't care because I know there is no chance for me.

But it will hurts some girls who dreaming for US guys.

Japanese do tend to have wider eyes, at least what from what I've seen on the Internet, which makes them pretty attractive to me at least.

Me IRL

Holy shit, Indian man + Asian girl must be the most unlikely pairing ever.

Outside from opposing religions, probably.

imagine being pajeet with yellow fever, most Asian women don't race mix and if they do they mostly go for whitu piggu. How can pajeet compete?

I almost never see Indians dating/marrying outside their race, come to think of it (unless they're very Westernised and 2nd-3rd generation)

If you're a Jap girl, there will always be nerdy Weeaboo losers will fall in love with you.

But don't expect any decent man though

lol why, they're literally neighbours with them

I can't rationalize it, it just feels way off to me. There's just something ridiculous about imagining a beautiful Japanese girl with a hairy dark Indian man.

>India and Pakistan have all bordered China for centuries
>nah bruh it's an unlikely pairing LOL
Jesus Christ is this what non-Anglo genetics is like? I've never even stepped foot into Asia and I know a bunch of Chindians.

>, most Asian women don't race mix and if they do they mostly go for whitu piggu.
Wew

They look like a happy pair

Yep I am a cute girl!
But I know some nice guys :-)

indian man+native american girl would be rarer

chink+arab seems rarer

they're neighbors with like new zealand too eh u think indians and kiwis are a good match m8 bruvva aye

I've never seen an Asian Man with an Indian girl irl or on the web desu. White yes. Black yes. Arab yes. But I've still yet to see see a chink add some curry to their rice in 2016.

>most Asian women don't race mix and if they do they mostly go for whitu piggu

That's a fact

China and india hate each other so it's not surprising their people don't get along either. In my not-so-long life I've only known exactly one asian-indian couple.

Wait I don't actually know what china thinks of india, but I know indians despise china, like a lot of other countries in the continent.

>in the continent.
in the world*

>in the world

this side of the milky way baby

Are you that anti china falun dafa weeb again?

>According to a 2014 BBC World Service Poll, 33% of Indians view China positively, with 35% expressing a negative view, whereas 27% of Chinese people view India positively, with 35% expressing a negative view.[15]

Depends on the country I guess desu.

Well now I know.

No, it's an objective fact that China (particularly it's government) is disliked around the world. Australia and New Zealand are no exceptions, even though they're our biggest trade partner.

>are you that weeb?
>No
>proceeds to post exactly like that weeb from last time

Imagine the curries someone who's half-Indian and half-Jap would make

I'm not, is it so hard to grasp that an Aussie has a negative opinion of China?

You're clearly diaspora because no actual Kiwi would defend them like this.

my sister married a japanese guy
we're paki

>you will never have a half jap half paki qt
instagram.com/japakistani/?hl=en

RICE'D

That's interesting. And you haven't thought about killing her, not once? Pakistanis are infamous for pushing young girls from balconies in my country.

>Jap + Paki = SE Asian

That actually sort of makes sense.

>all pakis are the same
nah, hes a really cool guy, and shes a full weeb. Parents are supportive, as their marriage is based on love as well.

No son tan feas las chicas, solo que les falta culo latino, mi estimado negro del norte.

This

I'm not attracted to an asian girl. I'm attracted to a pretty girl. There's plenty (okay, lots of) ugly black girls, yet there are a few that are godly hot. Yet, they alone don't make their entire kind hot. Same way, I know plenty of ugly and hot asian girls and white girls.

I have been attracted to a girl that was asian though, so I guess for the sake of this question, yes.

Why are indian posters such autists?

Because I just got off plebbit and am still a bit stuck in that state of mind. I'll reply reanswer this q in an hour or so once I get a bit more redpilled.

>I know indians despise china

You know nothing

>it's an objective fact that China (particularly it's government) is disliked around the world

Want to back that "fact" up with a source?

That's how I would look with an Asian gf kek

I really hoped this was a JAV.

*Asian man + black girl

Happy?

m8, japan is the only asian who look almost normal

Why?

you said that's how you'd look hes asking that you'd look happy?

That's literally how my first kiss was.

Im indian. i like korean grill(all women with pale skin really). but it is a dangerous relationship to attempt if u want children. there are 2 outcomes
>Win the Lottery: Baby get Korean skin and Indian eyes
>Lose the lottery;create a potential Elliot Rodger: Baby gets korean eyes and indian skin

>Baby gets korean eyes and indian skin
sounds hot

>annus dominus 2016
>not fucking every woman with a healthy weight you can

ITT: White guys pretending they actually know and meet many indian/asian people.

whites are truely the most pathetic group to generalize and be this opinionated.

t. Chang

If whites are so terrible you probably wouldn't be living in their countries.
But you are every from America to Canada to Australia to New Zealand.

zomg sauce pls

lel both my brother and cousin are dating asian girls and they're both white (and make 80k+ though)
and my white sister is married to a guy from nam

seriously someone please deliver the source. i need to bust one to that right now