youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ordnung

Putting money into west Germany was a mistake

Turkish migration.

EU is literally the 4th Reich. They're still oppressing other people.

not paying us and grease the debt that they owed both in 1953

>What makes Germans so powerful?
europe union

Simply put, Hitler was right: Germans are actually superior to other peoples. The only thing WW2 proved is that they are not invincible, but they are certainly superior to others.

Got something to do with mentality I guess. Work ethic is something that is really celebrated here. Even so we don't work that much on paper but we actually do work in that time and seem to be quite efficient doing so.
Also we focused really on economy and social stability rather than waste money on military and other kinda useless stuff.

Memes aside I have majore respect for Germany's fighting skills, took three superpowers to beat them in both world wars. It's just a shame Hitler had to be ultra autistic evil cunt and ruin nationalism for Germans.

They are still supported by those companies who funded the 3rd reich.
For example IBM, they came with the "registration" idea in the "camps". They shipped a lot of pre-computer things to them which helped them organizing.

Basically eugenics from across the Atlantic. PlannedParenthood helps them producing vaccines and such.

Explain Ostdeutschland then

Communism

Ostdeutschland was a mistake.

But yeah...
>Commies raping it hard
>After reunion good bunch of educated people move to the west
>All state property is given away to who ever wants it, as a result the already shitty and out-of-date industry dies
>more people leave, downward spiral started, no educated people = no industry, no industry = no educated people

So many mistakes were done back then. Should have kept them as an seperate state for a good bunch of time untill they could somewhat catch up.

I have a German car, vacuum cleaner, refrigerator, washing machine, tools, magnetron, dishwasher... FUUUCK!

Fucking Germans fuck off!

I have a dutch TV :3

Stop resisting. You can't fight it.

brb going to Lidl.

Good industry standards and gained a lot of know-how from ww2, engines, metallurgy, electrics, rocket science, chemistry,ect,ect

they made shit people actually want / could afford.

the speed of repaying the war debt was amazing as well.

>Memes aside I have majore respect for Germany's fighting skills, took three superpowers to beat them in both world wars.
Yeah sure forget the fact that Germany also had a bunch of powerful allies and that England or Russia would have crushed them if it was a 1v1.

> It's just a shame Hitler had to be ultra evil cunt
Nicely memed

turkish semen

>Simply put, Hitler was right: Germans are actually superior to other peoples. The only thing WW2 proved is that they are not invincible, but they are certainly superior to others.
More like the West funneled millions upon million dollars rebuilding Germany and thus had a clear advantage while most other countries had to start by scratch and are still somewhat recovering.

DAILY REMINDER

- youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo

Turks built germany up after the war, even though they were not treated well. We owe you guys :3

>More like the West funneled millions upon million dollars rebuilding Germany and thus had a clear advantage while most other countries had to start by scratch and are still somewhat recovering.
That isn't true at all. From Wiki:

>The largest recipient of Marshall Plan money was the United Kingdom (receiving about 26% of the total), followed by France (18%) and West Germany (11%).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan

Moreover, unlike the UK and France, Germans had to pay war reparations.

Worst kind of cancer.

Wtf! I HATE Germany now

Plus we had to pay for the occupation of our country and the allies took our patents, trading secrets and brightest scientists.

:3

Bist du mett, brauni? :3

I'm not sure the reason for that.
but it is probably the fact that after the war Germany have been openly approved to access to the huge western markets for the massive export, especially to America,

so that they were able to gain enormous profits through the trades for decades in order to reconstruct the society as Japan did at that time.

It was america's poster boy against USSR's germany.

Why are Greens always fucking lunatics?

American money

It's all thanks to the Italian, Greek, Turkish and Balkan immigrants who helped rebuiliding the country post-war. They were treated like shit though and had to do the tough manual work. Nobody thanks them but everyone knows they contributed the biggest part

There isn't a single Germanic country that isn't successful

Mental illness.

Namibia? Or do colonies not count?

Is it true that most burgers have German heritage?

>Germany and Japan defeated
>Countries in ruins
>Have to pay reparations
>Italy standing around with their dick in their hand
>Flash Forward
>Both Germany and Japan are one of the strongest economic countries in the world

Really makes you think

It was the German women who put the country back together again.

Ordnung mentality and a culture of non-victimization. Plus their natural superiority of course.

>Germany also had a bunch of powerful allies
Such as? Japan doesn't count.

England surely wouldn't have crushed them, Russia maybe because of the amount of soldiers they had plus Stalin's ruthless command (if you retreat you die). Remember that they lost the Polish–Soviet War, they're not indestructible.

They're 12% Germanic.

White Americans? Yes, German is the highest ethnic background followed by Irish and British.

germanics are cucks, they are about to be replaced by muslims.

so at the end arabs are the successful ones.

Too add to that where do you think Frankfurters, Hamburgers and Lager came from? A lot of Germans Anglicized names around WW1. Like Schmidt to Smith.

You Turds weren't there then. The Krauts had no jobs and rebuilt Krautland and the first guest workers came from places like Greece. Your thinking of the later economic boom
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Germany
>ib4 Greeks are Turks.

>brightest scientists.
The rocket ones came here because they wanted to continue their works as opposed to doing construction work in West Germany.

Because when you have to rebuild everything, a lot of people are employed and there is a lot of demand for everything.

I live in a town with a green mayor. He was actually opposed to the massive refugee migration (and other greens wanted to expulse him from the party for that). Where I live, there are a lot of greens that are actually not that bad – I wouldn't ever vote for them federally, though.

>OP doesn't know about the Marshall plan
wut
how can you people be so dumb

How white are the schools near you? That's the best indicator of the future of an area

Yet another reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

>steal a shitton of everything during WW2
>never pay reparations
>be rich
really makes you think

Successful isn't the word i would use.

Why is Germany such a wonder of a country?!

>Namibia
one of the most succesful post-colonial African nation

Wanna start and lose WW3, mate?

>be german
>get shot by refugees
>import more refugees

I didn't go to school here so I don't know

>What makes Germans so powerful?
nothing, they should be exterminated

>Why is post war Germany so successful?
Marshall plan lol