Which nation of Middle East has biggest sluts?

Which nation of Middle East has biggest sluts?

Israel

iran

even the men would bend over and take it in the arse if you said they're white and western

Lebanon most likely

Yourmommystan

Israel, obviously.

Israel. UAE a close second.

Shitholiastan

Israel and Turkey. Those are the the two places I visited with the most thirsty chicks I've ever seen in the middle east. Iranian girls abroad are slutty as hell, but I dunno about in Iran.

Israel
t. Israeli

See what happens when Christianity or Judaism rule? Degeneracy.

Apart from Israel,pls.

mmmm i dont know.

Muslim men are the biggest butt-sluts so I don't see how that's an improvement

>implying you wouldn't want a hot Lebanese girl

In sunni islam there is no minimum age for vaginal sex as long as child's father consents
In shia islam minimum age for vaginal sex is 9.

Talk about degeneracy.

Which Sunni Islamic school? Learn some ISLAM before you try to SCHOOL a MUSLIM on ISLAM. Go back to having sec in the ass with brown christian men.

I am a Mutazill, the most ENLIGHTENED, and OPEN group known to man (in Islam). ENLIGHTENED Muslim, I support gay sodomy. I support adultery and letting my wives have sex with other men, BECAUSE IT IS THEIR CHOICE. I support women right.

That was all memes, you see? Do whatever you want man, but in my honest cold hearted stone faced opinion, gay sodomy and legal sex ruins a society. Why do you think European countries were so great before they ditched REAL Christianity? REAL Christianity, and STRONG religion kept them strong and powerful and connected, now they lost the good Christ-God, America took over. And now America is LOSING the Christ God and look what happened. Christians are keyboard warriors, Muslims are actual Warriors. YOU SEE THE SHIFT? Ishnualla we don't lose religion and turn to you.

>Mussolini (76)
How many mussolini pics do you have?

Muslims mens are actually gays, but in their society only the passive gay is considered gay.

Ahmed pls

You're women are whores and you know it

makes you wonder... was there anything specifically wrong with Middle-Eastern women that that region developed the most strict rules for women?