Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Gracias

Con mucho gusto

Bully me please

Thanks

Destroy this without survivors

For showing the world that taking those muslims refugees was a mistake.

Danke

Danke schön

Thanks
Thanks

El EspañANO.

>bomb serbia for the sake of muslims
>get DESIGNATED muslim'd week after week

pottery

np guys

this
justice is served, western Europe can burn

Thanks

serbia could have literally defended entire europe from this shit, if they left russia and serbia alone we'd have constantinople and entire middle east back in christianity and the world would be a better place, byzantine empire would be back in the game and no problems would happen anywhere but noooooo...

I stay with you western europe can burn.

T.spain is not western

What the fuck are those delusions

Spain is the best SE country :3

Helping fund the renovation of my country.

only reason russia isnt attacking turkey in the last 100 years was because turkey joined nato, if nato wasnt a thing neither would be albania, bosnia, croatia or turkey

the west defended these muslims and now muslims are killing the west

f

Is a shithole, I want to see burn western europe. Muslims love spain, specially andalusia and they dont attack here

I hope they will never attack you

Yeah because geo politics aren't memes like "remuv kebabh" and they saw an ally in Turkey past their religion as a way to stop Russia from getting power, ever since 1865 actually. Does it bother you that the West doesn't give their advantage for your memes? And while the West is having a terror problem it's in no way showing its effective for anything other than fear

''Tysk''land, lmao.

What's the story behind that name?

north of spain here and the few muslims are actually leaving
i understand your hate for spain if you only know the dry south tho

They don't attack Spain

t.muslim

North Spain is a shithole too

Days without a terrorist attack in Europe:

>I actually predicted this would be Europe's future a few years ago on here and increasing but it's kind of surreal to see it actually start to happen

>Sup Forumsellectual """banter"""

Europe starts at pyrenees, Fuck europe.

your negroid shithole has as much spree shooters than europe, considering that only few designated muslim terrorism countries get attacked over and over

make your liberals hashtag 'ban assault muslims' already, I need my daily intake of kek

It can be traced back to Old Swedish ''Thythisker'' or ''thysk'', which in turn can be traced back to an old germanic word - ''thiot'', which means people.

I guess it roughly translate into ''members of the people/tribe'.
thythisker och thysk, som i sin tur går tillbaka på ett gemensamt germanskt ord som betyder ”folk”, thiot.

>be european
>fuck up middle east
>expect sandniggers not to chimp out in your count

you reap what you sow

>
entire middle east used to be christian, if the world worked on who started first, muslims would be at fault again anyway

>be brown
>be inferior

I love how Europe is seen as some monolithic force in the world and not a subset of many different countries.

Please tell me, what did Sweden do to fuck up the ME? How are we reaping what we've sown except for the fact that we let these barbarians into our countries? What have we done to deserve their anger?

You smug piece of garbage.

As a German I apologize for all the Muslims we bombed.

Nəhayətki, şükür...

yuo was nazi...

Thanks

But Sweden saved so many Jewish people during the second world war :(

muslims don't care about that, to them all: european countries up there=evil whitey that bombed their home

you have to settle things right with them, not me
I'm comfortably sitting back here enjoying the whole show

islam is "us vs them: the book", they are not aware that there are more than 1 kind of europeans and they are also not aware that europeans spent 99.9% of their history killing each other and perfecting ways to kill each other

Then you and the muslims have something in common, seeing as you do not understand how Europe consists of many different countries with different foreign policies.

I think people from ME know much more about Europe than you(ppl of al americas).

Arent you sometimes asking yourself "what am I doing with my life? here I am, sitting alone on my computer and writing 'thanks' in a thread that will dissapear in an hour"

Lad, what is europe? Is a german thing, literally here in Spain, europe is a external thing, We are iberians like Portugal.

I don't care about germany or france with Terrorists attacks or nazis. They are not the same than me and even I prefer latin america than germany, France etc.

lad, we've never claimed the "idyllic peaceful" status Europe has hung its hat on for decades

we're dealing with our shit, Europe's getting a whole new bed of shit, I'm talking Palestine-tier consistent violence, with the amount of idle handed Muslim shitheads congregating there

I like you Ahmed i hope you can find happines soon.

>be blond
iz nazi

Please it was a male Samuel Hydeberger.

Better sitting at home and instruct others how to live than being shot outside, amIrite?

>What the fuck are those delusions
Do people in your country smoke PCP? That could be what he's doing.

takk

Die Deutsche sind ein völkermordendes Volk.

I see Spanish people as being closer to me than most other people around the world. I'd care a lot more about a terrorist attack in Spain than I would in Turkey for example. But your feeling towards the whole thing is an excellent reason as to why the EU is complete garbage.

Thanks

They blew up a train of yours IIRC.

probably, I have no interest in ever setting foot in europe so it makes sense that I don't pay much mind to the all these small details of that continent

but okay facts are facts and europe is descending bit by bit into chaos, regardless of the motives your agressors may have.

*white male

Just as European are not aware that there is more than one kind of muslim then

>spanish people as being closer to me.
Really? You are not the same than us (culture, race, etc) we are close to latin america.

that's false, europeans know much more about other people than other people know about europeans

>Sam Hyde
>White
He's a Jew through and through.

No. But we do have at least some shared history at least.

I would say that these are the tiers of caring for me.
1. Norway, Denmark ect.
2. The UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the US, Canada and Portugal
3. Poland, Czech Republic, basically eastern Europe
4. Mexico, Japan, Turkey, Russia
After that I don't care about anything that isn't breaking news.

t. Mahmoud al-Tunisi
A major reason for situation still being relatively relaxed is that we do. Compare to the 9/11 reaction.

>3 of them are germans

really makes you think

you do know you could just nuke all shitskins, right?

4 (YOU)S

Europeans all think that they're experts on the US but actually dont know anything.

pls gibe more shekel. we will contain china this time, promise.

We're on equal footing then.

Aside from some autists on Sup Forums Americans don't pretend to know much about other countries.

I'm going to Europe again soon and am ready for people at my hostel (from your country in particular) start to talk to me about my country.

Japan will lead the charge

Based Philippines have already accepted Japan's new leadership role.

there's nothing to know about us, you all speak the same language, wear the same jeans and pray to the same gawd, differences between american states practically do not exist, it's all just one thing and you all know it

>gwailo talking about ayysian politic
Nip are all content pussies. Gibe us moar shekels and we will mass produce suicide bayonet chargers faster than blizzard selling their newest turds.

But tons of people in Japan want to modify the constitution to allow for a more aggressive military stance, they even got a double majority in the upper house.

In any case, I don't really care about the country. Japan, Vietnam, Taiwan, Failpenis, even fucking Indonesia for all I care. All that matters is that we oppose the PRC.

man i really am pissed that thing only wants to fuck black people, nice 1 radko