Friendly reminder that 40% of Canadian voters voted for pic related

Friendly reminder that 40% of Canadian voters voted for pic related

Please keep this in mind whenever you take a Canadian post here seriously

Thank you for the reminder, friend.

I would vote for him

I didn't vote but I was going to vote for him

he right though

PM position in Canada is not an elected office.

The ruling party chooses the PM.

Canada is not a democracy. Hence this fucking idiot.

you don't understand our political system
he was arguably the lesser evil at the time

I didn't vote at all.
All the choices sucked imo

desu I like how he's handled the situation with the middle east and such despite the memes.
engaging in Syria is a major mistake so I'm glad he backed out.
and on top of that we are sending the military into Africa to fight Islamic radicals there which imo is a much better idea since its good to build relations there and to prop up the Sahel region states.
the middle east is a lost cause and just a giant money bit, Africa at least has a chance

Look at him, dead on the inside, only self worth come from arbitrary populist approval! I said it before and will say it again, this man gives me goosebumps, to the core. He acts like a child on his social media, but I am certain that he is brilliant, he wants something. Something that does NOT go along his public character, but what?

How was Harper-sama worse than him Tbh

>engaging in Syria is a major mistake

He literally brought Syria here

he ran the country like a dictator
I voted Tory but really once a single man runs for too long it gets me worried.

Did they ever get their weed?

>Please keep this in mind whenever you take a Canadian post here seriously
Who the fuck takes canadian posts seriously?

Looking back, I don't know

what are you doing in nunavut m8? born there or did immigration services lure you like the bastards they are?

How come you still have internet access

Jesus that face just screams "please end my suffering"

Thats why I voted for the only good option, the Bloc

You're my favourite poster

Canadians, what did he do besides populist selfies?

lol you're certainly in no position to talk, Ivanov

Thanks for proving my point canaretard

I just asked a question, you insecure leaf.

Kicked out some soldiers of a military base in Ontario to make place for Syrian rapefugees.

but he's cute
and hot

>engaging in Syria is a major mistake

Agreed

If I were Canadian, I'd vote for him. I don't even like weed.

People bash on him for not paying the ransom in Silipines but paying ransoms just makes them target Canadians even more.

We filter and background check them at the camps dontcha know?

We vote for our local MPs. It's not like his name is on the fucking vote ballot. he's just the party leader and happens to be an idiot.

Serious question for leafs, how is he doing so far?

our choices:

>neocons
>literal commies
>lefties who want a tax break for the middle class and legal weed

I don't support le weed man's liberals but I can see why they got voted in.

I would vote for a true alpha male like Trudeau.

He's a real meme but it isn't like the whole country is on fire.

Fucking kek.

What a loser.

He literally got elected for one fucking job and he couldn't even do that.

ertu að reyna setja heimsmet í að vera fáviti?
annan eins aumingja hef ég bara ekki lengi séð, og ég hef komið víða.

All 3 major choices were shit.

BC didn't vote Libs outside of Vancouver though.

he hasn't done that much yet actually.

he's done a lot of symbolic things like have a royal commission on murdered aboriginals, making the census mandatory, and a forum for young canadians to put forward policy suggestions. He also has put a stop to a lot of the pipelines currently being proposed.

The other major things he's done is the 25,000 syrians and cutting taxes for the middle class while raising tax on the richest.

The fuck? Why would the Western half of North America export niggers when they're almost all located in the South East of the USA?

I would vote for him.

He's got good policies and is actually doing very well.

am I supposed to be able to understand these moonrunes?

How do you live in Canada and actually believe people voted for him just so he can legalize weed?

God what a retard you are

The only guy not on board with legalization was Harper

That means there is either NDP or Liberals...as well as Green

Basically, fuck off and never post here again

>making the census mandatory

Good. I don't know why this was changed. Census data is important.

>Justin Trudeau is a bad PM

not him, but legal weed was a very real reason for a lot of people. I know because I interact with these types at uni all the time.

NDP has never ever formed government, so it was a real dividing issue between the two real choices.

You and the people that you interact with are fucking retards.

I don't understand the hate this man gets on Sup Forums.

Is it jealousy? Insecurity?

Are you some sort of behavioural therapist?

Why do you interact with retards all the time?

All the above

>there are people itt who think that 25k background checked Syrians is gonna make the country burn

come to any arts class at a canadian university and you will see this shit in live action.

I was just in an upper year econ class and I'm not even kidding, half the class were supportive of a communist style command economy.

>How do you live in Canada and actually believe people voted for him just so he can legalize weed?

Because every idiot I know that elected him did it so that he could legalize weed?

I thought it had been bumped up to 100k. I seem to remember reading that somewhere

gerir þú gis að mér og minni arfleið?!
ég mun leita þig uppi og reka þig á hol!
ég hef slökkt í stærri stubbum en þér og hika ekki við að taka til minna ráða!

i wish my province would just secede already

>ran the country like a dictator
You niggers don't know what a dictator is

He should bring in 1 million rapefugees, stuff them into Vancouver, wall the city off and watch from the sidelines as the sand niggers and chinks duke it out in an epic show of survival.

he said he would bring another 25k this year. I hadn't heard about him continuing for the next years, but I wouldn;'t be surprised... sigh.

Me too

(which one btw?)

spoiler alert, it's quebec

>"temporary" foreign workers crashed the job market
>his insistence on producing oil turned us into a banana republic to enrich his Albertan buttbuddies
>encouraged real estate bubbles across the country to give the Chinese a place to launder money

that's not very many

he's done extremely well in making canada look good and getting the international community off his back, while taking in the cream of the refugee crop.

the canadian PM is already a very powerful position in the first place, but Harper did tend to centralize power in the PMO even more than say chretien or mulroney

They're not even technically refugees, they already left Syria and found safety and we're just taking them out of refugee camps.

Play the liberal crowd like fools while still buying the planes (not the f35 tho), liquidating our gold reserves, bringing Syrians refugees

Who the fuck cares?

Fuck off.

>The ruling party chooses a PM therefore canada is not a democracy
Tell me in which country there is a public vote for the Prime Minister, jackass

yes we are all well aware that urban Canada is full of retards. at least we're not stuck with 4 more years of King Harper tho

BUT THE MEMES

Dude Wee Laugh my ass off.

Sounds like you go to a shithole like York or even worse a dump like Lakehead

I'm a supporter of a "Democratic" process.

If that's who Canada voted for in a popular vote I don't see the need to make fun of them, regardless of the memes.

I think the reason Canadian posters get so much shit here is because they get made fun of all the time.

I think Canadians are fine.

Also, what do Canadians think about their depiction in South Park?

I don't see protesters getting shot or students getting fussilated, let alone the army entering suspect's houses at night and torturing them in ways unimaginable so shut your fuccing sheltered ass down bitch nigga

nah. Queens.

Same thing down here man.

Pretty funnny, guy

>hurr canadians voted for Trudeau

No we didn't. He just happend to be the leader of the party people voted for.

All the Liberals had to do was have a semi-competent leader and they would have won because people were sick of Harper.

heh

Alberta's would be:

vote social credit for a generation

time for something new

vote progressive conservative for a generation

time for something new

go full retard and vote in commies

>liquidating our gold reserves
oh fuck off, our gold reserves have been declining since the 60s or some shit. the tiny fucking bit that was left for him to sell was basically nothing

>what do Canadians think about their depiction in South Park

there's probably plenty of thin skinned fucks that get offended but most think it's funny and really are just happy to be mentioned.

In Chicago at least, the blacks and the Mexicans are segregated in different neighborhoods at a long-term stalemate. It also has whites, though, and things might be different in general in Canadian cities.

I'm not your guy, buddy.

I like that we're depicted as different than Americans.

Where did you grow up in Chicago , m8? I'm a Chicago boy myself. And I have to ask. Are you actually from Chicago or from Naperville or some shit?

If you honestly believe that Trudeau did not have a tremendous impact on the LPC electoral victory you're delusional.

the conservatives are going to move even more to the left by the next election unless Brad Wall takes over (which he said he woudn't)

we're basically fucked as a country forever.

I was born in Hyde Park, but moved up to Lincoln Square, by Damen and Lawrence, when I was 7, and currently attend the University of Chicago. Hbu?

Do you think he will?

All is clear now.

Oh wow that's impressive. What are you studying?

I'm from the far north off of Touhy and California. Nice to meet another actual Chicagoan. So many motherfuckers say they're from here but grew up in fuckin Hoffman Estates or some other bullshit suburb like that.

I'm probably a bit older than you. I got myself back into trade school at 28 but I'll be getting a job soon here with a global company that will send me all over the fuckin place. Robotics.

Do you pronounce the Justin like it's English or like it's French?

english

I'm studying Biological Science and Geological Science; my ultimate goal is to do something kinda like Mark Watney on Mars, but if such plans don't ultimately pan out other forms of Agricultural Science sounds good. And that sounds fucking sweet, good for you.

he is cute :3

this