FUCKING KEK

Australians are no longer allowed to bully Canadians IRL:

cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/montreal-hard-hats-meatme-canadian-in-australia-running-of-the-bulls-1.3293190/australian-politician-says-use-of-the-word-canadian-as-derogatory-term-will-no-longer-be-tolerated-1.3293251

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/montreal-hard-hats-meatme-canadian-in-australia-running-of-the-bulls-1.3293190/to-protect-themselves-against-crumbling-infrastructure-city-councillor-says-montrealers-should-wear-hard-hats-1.3293194
cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/banff-alberta-canada-montana-kissing-military-robot-karachi-man-snow-blows-across-canada-1.2843375/town-in-montana-changes-its-name-to-banff-alberta-canada-1.2843376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know this is satire but "Canadian" as a derogatory term should really make its way into the mainstream vernacular

>Canadians may be surprised to learn that the term "Canadian" actually has a negative connotation in the country of Australia. Nobody's entirely sure when it began, but at least since the late 70's, when an Australian wants to belittle another, they will call them a "Canadian."

I thought it was only banter? You know what Australia, we have feelings too and this hurt every one of them.

>I know this is satire

But it's not. This is the cbc reporting.

>CBC
>satire
It's not satire.

Me and my friends used to call the gay kids at our school Canadians. It. Was. Hilarious.

Montreal btfo.
cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/montreal-hard-hats-meatme-canadian-in-australia-running-of-the-bulls-1.3293190/to-protect-themselves-against-crumbling-infrastructure-city-councillor-says-montrealers-should-wear-hard-hats-1.3293194

wtf aussies bully us irl too? i hate australia now

Canada bantered into the shadow realm

>This is That is an award winning satirical current affairs show that doesn't just talk about the issues, it fabricates them.

They just did that because making fun of Canadians is like picking on a blind kid

cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/banff-alberta-canada-montana-kissing-military-robot-karachi-man-snow-blows-across-canada-1.2843375/town-in-montana-changes-its-name-to-banff-alberta-canada-1.2843376

That's why you guys wanna be us right?

kek what

I feel like this is actually somewhat true. If someone called me a canadian I'd be mostly confused but I'd probably assume they are trying to offend me a little bit.

next time I go up to whistler I'm going to punch the first aussie cunt I see in the back of the head

>knew a guy who was Canadian
>bantered him just for being Canadian
He was a cool guy, though

Yes.... Let the hate flow through you Australians....

Literally never heard someone use the word Canadian as an insult in my life desu

Shut the fuck up you Canadian.

very canadian post

kek get a load of this leafer

This post is drenched in canadianesque themes

>CBC
>satire

I fucking wish.

all canadians LMAO

I don't want your (You), you syrup sucker.

The sad thing is I've literally never heard anything about Canada on any of our media, even Norway gets more airtime here

Indians were the most bantered flags of 2015 and now they're basically gone from Sup Forums. Are canadians the most bantered of 2016? Will they also disappear from Sup Forums? How would that change things?