How come this board functions when in this same board there's Sup Forumstards and people from middle-east...

How come this board functions when in this same board there's Sup Forumstards and people from middle-east, north africa and israel? do Sup Forumstards have their views shaken when they see the people they hate are normal people and not the allahu akbar/oy vey they spout in their containment board?

???

This board is shit.
I come here for meme and funny threads and all I get are rehashes, bitching and generals.

do you really think people are what they say they are

Stop bitching.

Back into the incubator you go.

Make me Black and Brown

I see Sup Forums as an international community, we all come from different backgrounds but have similar personalities or else we wouldn't be here.

This board is a safe space for the exploration of other cultures.

Sup Forums brings together NEETs, weebs, racists, and pathetic losers from all over the globe. It's genuinely an international meeting place where wecan all recognize how horrible humanity is.

>Sup Forumstards aren't people from middle-east, north africa and israel
there you go

Because if you're here you probably have at least a mild interest in other cultures and shit.
Sup Forums just has flags now to represent where posters are from, there's no significance to them on that board history-wise

This used to be a comfy board desu, but it's just memes and shitposting nowadays. I blame the flags and retarded country roleplaying ruining the board culture, the Sup Forums tier bants just finished the destruction.

maybe this board isn't Sup Forums

I miss it but at least we have spurdo and the occasional good thread.

I'd like to start "post news of the day from. X continent" but I feel it would die instantly or get filled with shit posts.

??? absolute madman

WOW ITS A TALKING MONKEY!

I'm puzzled why a Sup Forumstard would come here in the first place. I don't get why they show up.

sorry you don't have enough ebin screenshots for reddit, try Sup Forums your fellow redditors seem to like it

I was never a poltard so int wasn't shock for me. int is extremely useful board to get first hand opinions. I would never be such an expert on MENA affairs if not int.

Sup Forums isn't dumb enough to waste their time shitposting here (sadly the same can't be said for Canadians.)

Personally, I like and frequent both boards.

This place is shit now but I can't leave it, it's my homeboard. Abandoning it feels wrong.

I still have hope things will get better