Do you love japan

no.its hell here

I have read 38 volumes of manga today.

naht, jog on nippo

Why are japs such attention whores?
That's supposed to be OUR gimmick.

I'm not weeaboo but I'd like to visit japan.
Sometimes when I'm bored I watch train driver perspective videos and my favorites are the ones in Japan.
It looks so pretty and I'd like to see Tokyo and mount Fuji and stuff.

But probably not live there.

Why is it hell?

Everything I needed to know about Japan I learned on December 7th, 1941.

radiation and shit politics and idiot people

but OP is not Japanese

Nah, but I love hentai tho

>December 7th, 1941
what happened

You nips blew up our base naval base in Hawaii and killed over 4,000 innocent Americans, including 100 schoolchildren.

never happened

sorry jim

It's ok. We allies now

>idiot people
bait

Too little too late, Kenji.
Stop being a cuck.

Stop being an idiot, we need bases near China now.

So not only did you kill billions of innocent people but also littered their entire cities with trash.

It wasn't Singapore, they wouldn't execute you for that.

>Too little too late, Kenji.
big sorry bobby

> innocent Americans

liar, there were no innocent Americans

Do I fucking love Japan? I'm a fucking weeaboo for Christ's sake, I would rather live there than Switzerland or any Europen or Oceanic shithole

Japan is literally the best place in this world, they make life better

>implying the axis has a say as to who's innocent

PROXYFAG FUCKING STOP THIS

are you ethnic japanese
i heard many ethnic japs in brazil
what are they doing there
are they bullied

I'm not

Most became completely engraved in Brazil's culture already, so they act like normal Brazilians, although the smart ones come back to Japan

Nah, they're so common here that they aren't even bullied, also most are low profile

the Chinese mafia killed all of them.

lol

>Nah, they're so common here that they aren't even bullied
that's good
i heard japs in the usa get bullied
brasilians seem more tolerant

not common japs. i know a couple of american and australian posters who confessed that they often post these threads. plus jap netouyos are notorious for doing this, but they are hardly a normal jap.

>homogeneous
>safe
>relevant
>hell
Takahashi pls

boring af tbqh

how is it bait, you ever been there?

japs are dumb as fuck incapable of logical thinking

I've been to japan and I wouldn't say japs are dumb, no dumber than any other people anyway, I'd say they're actually fairly smart.

Their problem is that they can't think critically and they just sort of accept the japanese hive mind and rarely think for themselves. They usually won't accept things that aren't widely accepted.

Amerifats have been sinful even after WW2
>US killed 20M innocent civilians since WW2 through direct military actions and US sponsored proxy wars

>we dindu nuffin! we was good boys! was on the pogrom, I mean programs!

japs everybody

>Their problem is that they can't think critically and they just sort of accept the japanese hive mind and rarely think for themselves.
that's what i call dumb. they can't handle constructive criticism and often get offended when they come across it, saying "this is japan" and all that. the "japanese way" they live up to ends up that shitty hivemind.

>Bleach

Fuck off you stupid americunt, had enaugh of your shit, cease already.

Why do so many japanese people ask this question?

most of these threads are built by a handful of proxies and netouyo jap

im nott a netouyo nor a proxy
i just want honest opinions on my country

I love Japan now

>no distinction between anime and manime

Shit list

What is manime

What you are doing is just spamming. You not only make these thread but also show up on other threads and leaves "do you love japan?" posts to derail the discussions. Just shut the fuck up already.

Just chill bro
Nobody hurt you here

I like some aspects of Japanese culture, like the cuisine, its richness in rituals, the sound of the language, and to a lesser degree the fashion and aesthetics.

I also think they have been a pretty good business partner for Viet Nam. They are currently doing a significant amount of infrastructure development in Sai Gon. They recently finished building the nicest road in the city; which they built for free on the condition that they collect tolls for ten years or something to that effect. I believe but do not know that similar projects are underway all throughout Viet Nam.

However, there are some things I dislike about the culture as well. The Japanese people whom I have dealt with were all either ostensibly very cold, or so socially inept that they couldn't hold a conversation. Their work and business culture strikes me as extreme and slavish. I question the ability of the Japanese to relax and enjoy their time alive. I was never infatuated with the "youthful" cultural outputs of Japan either (I.E Doremon/Pokemon.)

This is just speculation, but judging by the Japanese literature and media I have consumed, I am convinced that the culture is obsessed with escapism and probably radically dissatisfied with life.

As far as all the animu stuff goes, I was into it as a teenager and nowadays I am disinterested.

Conclusion: I wouldn't want to live there or have Japanese family, but I have a cautious admiration for the country.

PS- what is the name of the "Film" pictured in OP's image?

Kek, cherish your country vegeta, some of us do live in hell.

i hate pokimongo

fuck off.

What's the matter? Too patrician for you?

t. former exchange student

>it's the "first-worlder complains about his life" episode

Yes.

YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE!

hmm you have good tast...

>loves literature
>hates murakami

>loves jpop
>hates babymetal
wut

who are them
and what they did to make you love japan or the pic isn't related at all

yes, they keep providing me with highbrow literature

I like Mishima, Soseki, and the odd other book. I only read a little bit of Murakami, in English, and didn't like it, so stopped; to my mind he isn't very "Japanese" (which I guess is why he got popular in the West).

Pop music that I like is, for example, Shiina Ringo and Tokyo Jihen, and some indie/pop/rock stuff like Soutaisei Riron or Mass of the Fermenting Dregs. Actually I hardly listen to any music these days that isn't classical, which is why it's blue and not green.

>tfw most activities are socially unacceptable

never read mishima
it seems he is the most popular jap novelists in the west
what is the appeal

>dislike Eroge
what a pleb

>manzai
>socially unacceptable

what the living fuck

Hard to say, honestly. I haven't read very much because it's hard to get Japanese copies of his work here. I find the linguistic aspect of his writing interesting, and supposedly it was influential on contemporary conventions for written Japanese.

I don't think he is the most popular in the West generally. I think he is the most popular in the West among people who are generally interested in Japan (which most people are not).

I'm not a fan of your pop culture, even though I admire your past, and the whole History on the unification of Japan is a piece of art. I think the Japanese should stop being so obsessed with western customs and be more conservative to your ancient customs. You people used to be so overwhelmingly badass and visceral. I wish the Japanese were more aggressive and self-centered without bothering with making an image to western globalism, similarly to what the Tachiagare and so many others who tried to restore Japan but never gained much popularity or attention.

>civilize the entire far east and make japan a superpower
>nationalism makes you a slaaaaaaaaave! Give up your military power!

Japland is Hell

That is "Sonatine"

I own a Shogi board.

>Murakami

Is that guy any good? I read his running book and it was balls to the wall boring.

It was a book just about running and his experiences running to be fair to him though.

a date which will live in infamy

Blue is mild interest
Green is GIB NAO

>weird shit
That's pretty broad term

Um, I found a larger version of the leaflet.

None of the cities listed are Hiroshima or Nagasaki...Is this a troll?

Nagasaki was a secondary target. Kokura was spared due to bad weather.

What a cutie damn.

architecture theory == high pwoer level

this graph is low power level

usa blew up a bunch of syrian kids last week

youre the niggers of the world: dindu nuffin and keep chimping out

>weird shit

topkek

Why

Why the fuck do you make these threads everyday?
You are really disgusting

Japan is a third world country.

Is it true Japs makes money from translating Sup Forums posts?

yes.there is some Sup Forums translating website.

was Japan neutral during the cold war?

Sadly,it is true
I want such mother fuckers to die

Not in my book you post industrial cyberpunk high technology robot country.

Why someone need to read about: - do you love Japan, be america get shot and poo in the loo?

I wish
We are even lower than africa

Facts about hell nip island
>economic hasn't grown for 20years
>low birthrate and aging rate is #1 in the world
>people want to commit sudoku
>High-tech industry is raped by China and Korea
and there are too many shit posters,this is the worst thing

At least you can play in cyberpunk in real life, I mean Japan have a robots now on the streets. If in Russia we had some robots too like in Japan.

Look from a bright side on situation you are having now, you are living in the future and not gonna die from war or criminal shootout.

Thanks russian bro
But you got slav qts
I still envy you

translaters do this

praise to Japan= translate
criticism to Japan= not translate

they are really fag