Do you live in a city, a town, a village, a hole in the ground in the middle of a forest? Or something else?

Do you live in a city, a town, a village, a hole in the ground in the middle of a forest? Or something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/37818251
highstreetstories.co.nz/stories/10-christchurch’s-‘new-urbanism’
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I live in a Wal-Mart parking lot

In everything you just said

City, 1,8 million inhabitants.

City. 200k inhabitants, 300k if you count the places around it

City with like 250k people, but, I mean, you can still pretty much see a lot of trees and nature outside of the city

kek

I live in Toronto in a house built in late 1880s.

City, ~850k oficcialy. But really nearest other 300k city is nearer to me then some far districts of my city, fucking agglomeration.

>a town, a village
These.

kek
vimeo.com/37818251

>vimeo.com/37818251

>tfw I was not joking about Wal-Mart and I also at one point unironically lived in a [RV] down by the river

Sorry m8. Good luck.

I live in a city of 1.4 million where urban development has been nonstop, yet much of the natural woodland around my apartment complex is still intact.

Thanks

I always used to think of that skit whenever people asked where I lived and I started to tell them

I live in the """"""""""city""""""""""""" of Collapsechurch

I once knew a guy who planned on moving there with his Russian mail-order bride whom he had yet to meet in person.

I never knew what became of him or his plans.

A """"borough""""
about 12k residents.

Dust life.

highstreetstories.co.nz/stories/10-christchurch’s-‘new-urbanism’

I like new Urbanism. I wish there was an earthquake in some parts of Toronto.

a town of about 10k. 60 miles from a town that's larger than, so I wouldn't really consider it a suburb. just a small town.

I live in the City of Chicago. 75% of the State of Illinois's population is either in the city or its suburbs. Really makes you think.

I live on the top of a hill, 7 km from a 50000 inhabitants city. It feels nice: no niggers, no muslims no albanians nor romanians.

What counts as urban?
I live in a town of 23,000 that is not a suburb of a larger city.

A concentration camp.

How so?

Not here?