/cum/

publix edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ng8bam4RxEM
youtube.com/watch?v=YC6gXGFaJLA
youtube.com/watch?v=fbCNKq7A5i4
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/finding-discussion-and-narrative-regarding-certain-sensitive-narrative-matters-saudi-arabia-911-11-a6999091.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My favorite edition
Publix is the best grocery store

Yes, we were friends before we were dating.

Thanks a media portal that shows [Donald Trump] winning. Congratulate them for getting rid of a theorical conspiracy. Campaing slogan

me on the right

VERY good edition

youtu.be/ng8bam4RxEM

Official thread theme

>be German
>nogunz
>get shot anyway

these images are not allowed in publix

Who /wageslave/ here

>tfw retailcuck

youtube.com/watch?v=YC6gXGFaJLA
how does it feel to know you will NEVER be as COOL as Johnny?

Only trannies post this picture

Alright then

Me, I'm a meat clerk at Kroger.
I could be in training to be a cutter and get a decent wage by now, but I've had plans to move.

It isn't too bad, I live comfortably on just one job at like 8.50 an hour. It's made me feel good about myself knowing I can live without much money, happily.

Market Basket is superior
>he didn't experience the strikes on his local grocery stores
>he didn't participate in a boycott to support his local supermarket employees
>he didn't experience the joy to win something and bring his local community closer together

Market Basket is clearly the superior supermarket. It has more history than some states do.

>tfw haven't had Moe's in four years

I'd rather fend for myself in the woods than work retail. I'd much rather pick cotton than work retail.

Shows condolence to a recently deceased star's family. Claim [star] was a nice person so everyoe knows [Donald Trump]] met [star]. Sad news

Part 2 of deceased star tweet, sharing a story between [Donald Trump] and [star]. Devastated

Just came up for a solution to all the worlds problems.

Women should be banned from the internet.

Or at the very least men and women should have separate internets

>b-but not all Muslims support Isis

my "friend" said that to me, how would you respond? no meme answers please

What do you guys think happened to the easterman?

"I know nothing, I understand nothing and I am a deeply unpleasant person"

What's so great about publix??

>I don't like this politician because he doesn't use a social media website in a way that I approve of

"That sounds reasonable"

jason genova

Daily reminder that 101st airborne and Latvian SOF were best buds in Afghanistan

I don't know what that means and I don't put any value into that because I don't support us shitting on other peoples land

Secularism is the answer

Well to be fair he's not wrong

Those who support them really are a small minority

t. edgy retard

We are the ones who prevented afghanistan from being invaded by the soviets and then taliban took the weapons we gave them and ousted their own democratically elected government in favor of an islamic emirate. The Muslim clans there were infighting before for hundreds of year, it was always fucked

>it was always fucked
And we will leave it fucked, we have no reason to interfere with the fuckery besides defending israel.

I don't even give a fuck about Israel but any argument for intervention outside of defending israel is fucking retarded

Tell them that the core ideas of islam will always promote groups and thinking that lead to extremism, islam needs to be reformed heavily, the political aspect of many religious has been neutered but not for islam. Polls have shown that even "moderate" muslims believe in anti-gay, anti-woman, anti-apostasy ideals. Essentially you most muslims are not violent and do not want isis to win, but the beliefs they do hold at times coincides with what isis believes and that is dangerous

Last time we ignored them 9/11 happened.

9/11 was done by the saudis, who are currently our "allies"

youtube.com/watch?v=fbCNKq7A5i4

Holy shit. You're retarded.

want to be a teacher here
>do a 4 years bachelor, then a 2 year teaching diploma, pay to be a student teacher and then be a substitute for 6 years

want to be a teacher elsewhere
>take a 3 weekend TEFL course here, can go teach in 100 countries

Getting my TEFL this Sunday, what country should I go to?

You're a complete idiot. The Taliban in Afghanistan were the ISIS of their time and the group that committed the September 11 attacks, but of course you are too young to remember this. It not only threatened the non pashtun/taliban supporting population within afghanistan but the safety of people in all western nations and had to be dealt with.

I know people like to spout "Dur hurr the mid east is fucked! We should just leave it alone and hope pretend it doesnt exist!" but it was a terrorist state that was a danger to it's own citizens and ours as well

>were the ISIS of their time
yeah they were a group people who claim credit for anything done in the name of their religion.

Do you guys ever think about what it would be like if a head of a religion came out and said that their religion was wrong and that people should stop believing?

What point are you even trying to make by saying this? If you think you have any insight on the Taliban or the situation in Afghanistan you dont and it's plain to see so please dont fool yourself

wew lads i just wanted to post a pic showing that americans and latvians are buddies even outside /cum/

no need to start a fight over afghanistan

I'm saying that we've achieved nothing constructive and will achieve nothing constructive outside of defending our allies.

We have shit on a pile of shit and we will leave it to stink like it has since it became a shit pile

now every1s fighting...

When an edgy underagb8 starts talking shit about something he doesn't understand to a guest in our general I will argue with him and make him look like the retard he is

this isn't fighting this is sharing opinions

I guess you have to live in a relevant country to understand

Afghanistan, the country so nice, Latvians invaded it twice

I'm closer to 30 than I am to 20 bub

>I'm saying that we've achieved nothing constructive and will achieve nothing constructive outside of defending our allies.
We toppled the Taliban and they havent committed a terrorist attack in American soil in years, that's incredibly constructive. Invading Afghanistan was a defensive move to begin with to prevent terrorism in our country and allied countries and it worked.

>that's incredibly constructive.
but there's more terrorists in the middle east than there was when we first got there, and now they are terrorizing a much larger portion of the planet

You are both autistic buzz kills terrorizing my good vibes

>tired right now
>won't be able to sleep when I get home in 5 hours
wew lads

we aren't forcing you to read our posts

What would Mexican Football be like?

fuck off with that lol

hurr I'm only spamming this thread with a pissing contest that belongs Sup Forums but we aren't forcing you to read it BRO

Severed head as the ball desu

I mean you can hide a reply chain by clicking 1 button. It's not like we're posting off topic stuff.

And that has nothing to do with us toppling the Taliban, if we left them alone it would have meant we legitimized the existence of a terrorist state that killed over 2000 Americans and toppled the twin towers and attacked the pentagon. I dont know about you but to me and most sane people it's obvious that the Taliban was too dangerous to be left in power. Most of the terrorism in modern times come is centered in Iraq and the levant which has nothing to do with afghanistan as the taliban was related to pashtun nationalism. Intervention in afghhanistan has lead to decreased terror activity coming from the region, it's not related to modern terrorists groups like ISIS which operate in Iraq and Syria.

But to your original point no we didnt fuck up Afghanistan it was fucked up before and our involvement there actually increased the safety of Americans and was incredibly important.

It's my duty as an American to tell you when you're being a sperglord

I just think it's crazy that an American citizen could claim that we fucked up Afghanistan and it wasnt necessary that we intervene after 9/11. Just sounds incredibly ignorant and edgy

>we legitimized the existence of a terrorist state that killed over 2000 Americans
9/11 was done by saudi arabia

a religious terrorist group claimed credit because that is what they believe is right for their religion. They take claim for any action that aligns with their religion. these people will always exist there, when we leave the same people will still be fucking up the area because no foreign power will ever stop them.

I say we glass the entire region and be done with it but that's probably why I'm not in charge of anything important

you too~

*pukes*

You are a conspiracy theorist living in a fantasy world, but more importantly a waste of time

Think there's some kind of rule against that

>You are a conspiracy theorist living in a fantasy world, but more importantly a waste of time
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/finding-discussion-and-narrative-regarding-certain-sensitive-narrative-matters-saudi-arabia-911-11-a6999091.html

I'm living in the real world, I'm not sure where you are

Rules were made to be broken, don't be such a square

I thought everybody knew that Saudi Arabia had some part in 9/11.

Who /pokeymango/ here

They we LINKED to the terrorists. That doesn't mean it was them exclusively.

My gums hurt

Not all of them, just one small area

Haven't been to dentist in 10 years maybe I should go

Yeah it's no secret Saudi Arabia funded Sunni terrorist groups but al-queda and the taliban in Afghanistan were the ones who committed the attack. That's where Osama Bin-Laden who mastermind the plans was based and operated from, you're acting like none of that mattered.

its a sunny day and im sitting in the garden enjoying a nice beer

pretty good feeling atm lads

Here

I'm only level 18 right now tho

Gargle warm salt water and visit the dentist

>They we LINKED to the terrorists.
>the saudis threatened to pull all their US assets if the USA released papers showing the saudi involvement in 9/11

It is you who sounds ignorant now.

I'm barely level 4 since I live in the suburbs

Hello Kangaskhan

I live in the South. Went to Kroger's my entire life.

Recently went to a nearby Publix, which is a few miles further away than the local Kroger's, and was amazed by how much nicer it is. How much cleaner and orderly it was, and how much friendlier the employees were. The deli and bakery were so much nicer too.

I live in a shitty little town and everybody farms Pokemon at the community college

If you have a kikebook your area might have meet ups and stuff

POO

hello what is your country and how did it get so big

By being filled with nothing and more nothing.

4 more hours until the sweet release of sleep lads.
Think I'm going to go fuck around for a bit then go do some readings.

Learning languages is reduced to learning foreign memes and common phrases.

It wasn't that hard to conquer an almost uninhabited land with a bunch of culturally backward nomads.

I've been asleep for 16 hours. What did I miss?

another muslim shooting in germany

Dammit krauts

Who /oregon/ here

Which city do you live in?

Nice state. Is it super green?

Bend

Generally yes, less so east of the cascades (also coincides with redneck territory)

cant wait for school to start again buds

I live in Lake Oswego.

Are you the San Diego user who went to a collgege in Bend?

>Are you the San Diego user

Negative.