Friendly reminder that NONE of these recent terror attacks have been committed by refugees

friendly reminder that NONE of these recent terror attacks have been committed by refugees

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HATERS OUT
REFUGEES WELCOME TO GO TO EUROPE
:)))))

SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR
REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE

Axe boy was a refugee.

>I don't fact check my own shitpost baits
sage

axe boy was a migrant

That's why most right leaning people here don't just oppose non western refugees, but ALL non western immigration.. Wilders has very notably been of this opinion for over a decade now.

He didn't kill anyone though and he wasn't actually a real refugee, he was from Pakistan

You stupid inbred pakis can't read.

#notallrefugees
#istandwithaxeboy

Islam a shit and Muslims seem more prone to mass murder than other groups because of how shit it is. Is that the point you wanted to make? Because I'd agree with that..

same thing

Because of its attitude towards opposite sexes mingling, Islam indirectly promotes inbreeding. We're seeing the result of 1400 years of inbreeding.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

>refugee
>migrant
Couldn't care less, same shit with different smell.

statiscally islam is having less murder/mass murder

These fine refugees would never do this...

afgan axe boy was arrested here for illegal bordercrossing
had no papers
claimed to be 17 from afganistan
we took it to a camp after taking fingerprints as required and he escaped

Japland consists of refugee.

Show how many people were killed in Europe by Christian terrorists in last 10 years.

yeah, they're being committed by the supposedly integrated muslimes instead.

>christian only on europe

Statistically speaking Muslims are committing mass murders at unprecedented rares in Europe at this time. Also, its easy to keep 'murder' rates down when mob justice, stonings and burnings are considered acceptable in many tribal areas.

FUCK REFUGEES MUSLIM ANIMALS DONT EVEN DESERVE TO LIVE

This. They are sons of migrants and refugees, this means more refugees=more terrorists; anyway it's just a matter of time and we will see "these poor victims of the evil europeans warlords" in action "totally not in the name of the true islam".

This is a thread about Muslim refugees in Europe. Nobody cares about the rest of the world.