/turan/

The Tengrist Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

thetengrist.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thetengrist.wordpress.com/

When will we , the Oghuzs Turks , admit the fact that we support Turan just because it's a way to increase our politic reach in the world ?
We actually don't care about the other Turkic speaking countries ( except maybe Azerbaijan ) , we are more into their natural resources

braise dengri tb.h

Stop lying you little cunt.

What I said is true.
We're really into their natural resources which is why we always push for pipelines and shit so that we can market their gas to Europe , later on if this Turan thing happens , we'll not market their gas , we'll market our own gas

We'll peacefully take over those backward ch*nks in Central Asia and use their resources to fuel the war machine that's going to bring back the Ottoman Empire , From Mesopotamia to Slovenia

Will you repeat it in a third post again?
Most of the Turan supporters don't even think aboiut resources you idiot.

Only ones pushing for any kind of union whatsoever see all Turks as a large family.

He really did it, repeating the same narrative 3 times.

If it was about natural resources and politic power government would be the one to support it, not some neets in a mongolian throatsinging site

And to be honest it is impossible to make turanic countries politically united because of cultural differences and different political pursuits. However, this should not stop the people from interacting with each other and finding out similarities and differences between their cultures.And this is what we are doing here.

God damn chinks and tatars are the reason why my empire failed , I don't need their filthy interaction. Sorry not sorry

Siz niye tiradin icine sicmalisiniz?
Senin görüsün okadar özel ve önemli degil, siktir ol.

>calling turkics chinks
PKK'limisin nesin?

>my empire
:DDD

also
>my

We share a history and that defines our culture.
Anyone denying this is either brainwashed or lying.

Most people seek exactly for that reason a cultural unity.

Seni savunuyorum amk donercisi niye gotun yandi yine. (You) vermeyide birak artik baite

Nerede savunuyorsun? Ve niye beni?
Aptal herif, benim ile ne alaka?

Geldiler Kürtler Türk bayrakli, Ruslar Kazakh bayrakli Türklerin ve Kazakhlarin nasil hariket etmelerini impoze etmeye basliyorlar.

Güzel tirad olacakti, gidin /tr/ye, oranin da icine sicitiniz, burda da devam ediyorsunuz.

Mods can you please delete this thread?

To make this clear, the more united the Turkic people are the more harmonic the world can be,s ince they are at the center of the most inhabitted landmasses and neighbour the most culures and have the most longer lasting relationships than any others.

Turkic people are the most central cultural entity on the planet.

Üstad Özden Aydın'ın
Köpek: Ceketsiz Baron
KahpeSürüsü
Faker
Eserlerinde
FETÖ'nün ihanetleri
Belgelerle deşifrelendi

OKU

PAYLAŞ